Banned due to supposedly hack

Hi all,

Today, i was starting the game when an error appeared: "ID has been logged in already. Would you like to lagin again ?" and after press yes: "You cannot access the test server".
After, i decided to connect at my account in z8games sites and i saw "Account is blocked. Reason: hack" ! (ban during 7 days)
I dont understand because i don't hack on crossfire, maybe it's an fail of automatic ban ?
The name of account is Hamster85
It is not normal to ban accounts who did nothing but i know one mistake can happen.
Can we talk about this ban?

(I am sorry for my bad english but i'm french..)
Thanks you

Comments

• djwatiB wrote: »
    Hi all,

Today, i was starting the game when an error appeared: "ID has been logged in already. Would you like to lagin again ?" and after press yes: "You cannot access the test server".
    After, i decided to connect at my account in z8games sites and i saw "Account is blocked. Reason: hack" ! (ban during 7 days)
    I dont understand because i don't hack on crossfire, maybe it's an fail of automatic ban ?
    It is not normal to ban accounts who did nothing but i know one mistake can happen.

Thanks you

You can try to send support ticket here:
    http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

Simply fill out the form with the description of your problem, they should reply in few days..

But for all i know autoban doesnt fail at all, you should check your computer for viruses, malware or whatever evil software you can have, because if it ban you, it ban you for some reason and therefore it can happen again.. ;)
  • Romanoman wrote: »
    You can try to send support ticket here:
    http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

Simply fill out the form with the description of your problem, they should reply in few days..

But for all i know autoban doesnt fail at all, you should check your computer for viruses, malware or whatever evil software you can have, because if it ban you, it ban you for some reason and therefore it can happen again.. ;)

^this. Autoban also works on exploiting bugs/glitches in game. Did you notice anything strange before this happened? Accidentally fall through any floors? Autoban really doesn't make mistakes, so something must have happened out of the ordinary.

Also, if you actually WERE hacking, please don't waste time writing a support ticket. You'll just waste their time and yours, and your account will still be banned for 7 days. Take it like a man and read a book or something.
  • criss de nub de hacker de mon cul tes un osti de fif de prendre un hack pti con !
  • milissa002 wrote: »
    criss de nub de hacker de mon cul tes un osti de fif de prendre un hack pti con !

English only on the forums ;)
    Hi all,

Thanks you

Make that 2 mistakes it has made.

I had to re install Windows when this happened to me, I had so much crap on my PC, and I mean a whole 20 GIG HDD full of it, and I didn't particularly wanna wait all day for it to scan.

And now when I try and play I get "Hack Tool Detected" and web pages never load, even after various scans. So I dunno what it is that has managed to sneak in my PC. I only have the basic things on here now.

Just wait 7 days in the meantime sort out your PC.
  • KissMeArse wrote: »
    Make that 2 mistakes it has made.

I had to re install Windows when this happened to me, I had so much crap on my PC, and I mean a whole 20 GIG HDD full of it, and I didn't particularly wanna wait all day for it to scan.

And now when I try and play I get "Hack Tool Detected" and web pages never load, even after various scans. So I dunno what it is that has managed to sneak in my PC. I only have the basic things on here now.

Just wait 7 days in the meantime sort out your PC.

Did you have a firewall pre-installed on your HDD? McAfee for example.
  • Did you have a firewall pre-installed on your HDD? McAfee for example.

Not when I got banned.

It was after the ban I went all paranoid, reinstalled Windows and downloaded a whole load of firewalls, anti-viruses and such.

I have never been so sh**ted up in my life over a game but I have at least £100 worth of ZP on there so please don't laugh at me ¬.¬
  • Did you have a firewall pre-installed on your HDD? McAfee for example.

McAffee used to be expensive and had pretty slow scan, is it better now?

Anyway Hack tool detected is a message that appears for various reasons, not only when it actually detects hack tools..
    F.e i get this one when i am playing over wifi, then plug the cable, turn wifi on and try to play over cable :)
  • Romanoman wrote: »

Anyway Hack tool detected is a message that appears for various reasons, not only when it actually detects hack tools..
    F.e i get this one when i am playing over wifi, then plug the cable, turn wifi on and try to play over cable :)

Nope it's no good, I think I will reinstall Windows again, this time I will put nothing but Crossfire on there, this way I will find out if it's PC or or internet issues. But this sucks major ... Yeah I wanna play for at least an hour before I get this gay ass message.
    Nope it's no good, I think I will reinstall Windows again, this time I will put nothing but Crossfire on there, this way I will find out if it's PC or or internet issues. But this sucks major ... Yeah I wanna play for at least an hour before I get this gay ass message.

To be honest i did very similar thing - i have my os only for games, clean and fast and every work and other stuff i have to do is in virtual pc, so it doesnt mess my computer at all..
  • Same lol... but it was on a shared account so probably someone else hacked on it :p
  • Ok^^
    I dont have any virus on my Pc...
    This is not a problem I prefer to wait a week, anyway time to send the ticket to receive and respond to the week will be spent.
    Thank you for your help !
    I think the topic can be locked, i dont have any question :P
    (and sorry again for my bad english..)
    Ok^^
    I dont have any virus on my Pc...
    This is not a problem I prefer to wait a week, anyway time to send the ticket to receive and respond to the week will be spent.
    Thank you for your help !
    I think the topic can be locked, i dont have any question :P
    (and sorry again for my bad english..)

Your English is good and sorry for spamming your thread with a little offtopic conversation :)
  • xD its not a problem you can :P
    I am in first year high school and crossfire help me to improve my english (: (and google traduction too xD)
    xD its not a problem you can :P
    I am in first year high school and crossfire help me to improve my english (: (and google traduction too xD)

Well i believe your english is pretty good on 1 year in a high school :D
    It doesnt matter if you are using some vocabularies as long as you speak fine and people understand you;)
  • I am not not in first school of i learn english but in fifth year xD
    But i am in first year of "high school" (in french, we say "lycée", i dont know if you understand because i dont know how say it xD)
  • i think it has a few issues with mistakes i mean one of my friends had a crack+patch for an IP changer so he could do more surveys, but when he tried to load it (this was the day of the halloween patch i think) it detected it as a hack and banned him i really dont know why. the source he got it from isnt trust worthy though so :P
    Hi all,

Thanks you

DU CHEATZ

nah im kidding... or am i? lol
    I am not not in first school of i learn english but in fifth year xD
    But i am in first year of "high school" (in french, we say "lycée", i dont know if you understand because i dont know how say it xD)

I know, i understand you :D
    But i had a friend who didnt speak english as good as you do and he was in 3rd year of high school.. :D

Anyway i know what lycée is, we use it in my language too, but i am not sure if you can use it in english :)
    Not when I got banned.

It was after the ban I went all paranoid, reinstalled Windows and downloaded a whole load of firewalls, anti-viruses and such.

I have never been so sh**ted up in my life over a game but I have at least £100 worth of ZP on there so please don't laugh at me ¬.¬

You should never have more than 2 firewalls on your PC at the same time. They often clash over permissions for applications/games, and can even read each other as potential threats :rolleyes:

Make sure that you only have, at most, Windows firewall, and another.

Romanoman wrote: »

It's still absolutely terrible :p
    I don't think they've even implemented a 'gaming mode' option yet :\