Buy lessons from vVv LifeLine Minty!~

Hey, for more information, xfire me @ visualsxfire and ask about it, it will be through PAYPAL and be sure you have more then enough money lying around to do lessons with me.
Individual Lessons:

-Setup - This goes from mouse,mouse pad, video settings, setup.
-Positioning - positioning is one of the most crucial concepts in crossfire. Being in a good position will help you get picks and let you help your teammates with ease as well as making it easier to hit each shot.
-Rotation - being in the right place at the right time will help your team win rounds no matter what kind of strategy the other team throws at you. I can help you know when and how to rotate to greater your team's chances of winning the round.
-Gun use - Knowing how to use each gun and being able to shoot in even the most bizzar fashions because you understand the recoil patterns. [m4a1, ak47, deagle, AWM]
-Clutching - 1v1's, 1v2's and above; breaking down some of the fundamental concepts behind clutch situations
-Teamwork - I can teach you how to work with a teammate to effectively take over areas of the map or defend areas of the map and the importance of communication while taking areas yourself or with a team. Teamwork isnt just communication, its being aware of multiple things while your competing as well.
-Grenade usage - Knowing when and where to use grenades is very important to helping your team gain information about the opposing team's setup, take over areas of the map, and for entering or defending bombsites.
[stolen from jordan gilbert]
Prices:

0.5 Hours - $10.00
1.0 Hours - $15.00
1.5 Hours - $20.00
2.0 Hours - $25.00

I'm trusted and already completed or currently on lessons atm!

Again, don't ask me questions in this thread, and please have knowledge about what i'm doing before you post, xfire me!
~(By the way, if you somehow don't know me, ask a friend that has a decent amount of knowledge in the competitive scene)~
kind regards,
vVv LifeLine Minty

Comments

This discussion has been closed.