Say me Why ? <-MOD

Good Morning to all Players,

yesterday i played on my account and make my daily missions. I played on the account over 6hours and then a messsage comes

"cannot conects to test server" and i get kicked out of game ok i was in TeamSpeak with my friends no problem i just said wait a few seconds i will join back again.

But this message comes again, i restart CF and make it again, same message lol i think and loged in with other account, oh it works fine i can play normaly.

So i open firefox and go to z8games Homepage because i want to write an support Ticked because i cant login. What i saw next account is bocked: "Account Stealing" oh my goodness i think why steal i play over 1 year with this account. Finaly iam here and i want a Statemant because that comes second time. Last time last week and at the past nothing with my account so i think whats wrong because somebody hacked the page last week and i want to know why z8 istn secure and my account get blocked ?

For all Players i dont use 3th partie programms, i dont glitch and iam aktive in the ESL result no keyloggers or other Stuff like that on my Computer.

Sorry for my bad english iam German, thats my second account.

regards dani

Comments

• Good Morning to all Players,

yesterday i played on my account and make my daily missions. I played on the account over 6hours and then a messsage comes

"cannot conects to test server" and i get kicked out of game ok i was in TeamSpeak with my friends no problem i just said wait a few seconds i will join back again.

But this message comes again, i restart CF and make it again, same message lol i think and loged in with other account, oh it works fine i can play normaly.

So i open firefox and go to z8games Homepage because i want to write an support Ticked because i cant login. What i saw next account is bocked: "Account Stealing" oh my goodness i think why steal i play over 1 year with this account. Finaly iam here and i want a Statemant because that comes second time. Last time last week and at the past nothing with my account so i think whats wrong because somebody hacked the page last week and i want to know why z8 istn secure and my account get blocked ?

For all Players i dont use 3th partie programms, i dont glitch and iam aktive in the ESL result no keyloggers or other Stuff like that on my Computer.

Sorry for my bad english iam German, thats my second account.

regards dani

It's nothing to do with the hacking, your account was obviously disabled for the reason stated (whether right or wrong).

Main reason I posted is to clarify the hacking has nothing to do with it.

GL
  • U had any Crate weapons? If no then make a new.
  • Yes but i dont understand no one have had access to my account and the question is why z8games give my details to one person without transaction ids or the email wich i used to create the account. And why they cant check who writes i registered this account in germany, yesterday i whisper my account and he writes in chinese back -> check IP from the personsn idk why thats so lame i want to play with my account and its a realy high ranked account so i use the weekend to play 24hours and what can i do now. NOTHING. I realy want more help from z8games because he weekend comes and i want to play and i dont want to wait 1week till i get my account back, I invested too much money that they can let me wait.

daniel
  • Q***oRQ wrote: »
    U had any Crate weapons? If no then make a new.

Fail post

Back to topic:
    Send a support ticket
    There's nothing more you can do actually
  • Fail post

Why ? U still think rank matters?
  • I send a ticket and nothing comes back and i dont want to sit at home the whole weekend with nothing to do.

And Yes i have ALL GUNS all without an AWM XMAS
  • Mission glitch

today i played and i had one dogtag left C and then when i finsihed me missions i got dogtag T and i was rlly mad this wht happen to me 3-4 days ago.