Buy lessons from vVv LifeLine Minty!~

Hey, for more information, xfire me @ visualsxfire and ask about it, it will be through PAYPAL and be sure you have more then enough money lying around to do lessons with me.
Individual Lessons:

-Setup - This goes from mouse,mouse pad, video settings, setup, any additional things to make everything feel that much more precise and accurate . The little details can add up to a big difference.
-Positioning - positioning is one of the most crucial concepts in crossfire. Being in a good position will help you get picks and let you help your teammates with ease as well as making it easier to hit each shot.
-Rotation - being in the right place at the right time will help your team win rounds no matter what kind of strategy the other team throws at you. I can help you know when and how to rotate to greater your team's chances of winning the round.
-Gun use - Knowing how to use each gun and being able to shoot in even the most bizzar fashions because you understand the recoil patterns. [m4a1, ak47, deagle, AWM]
-Clutching - 1v1's, 1v2's and above; breaking down some of the fundamental concepts behind clutch situations
-Teamwork - I can teach you how to work with a teammate to effectively take over areas of the map or defend areas of the map and the importance of communication while taking areas yourself or with a team. Teamwork isnt just communication, its being aware of multiple things while your competing as well.
-Grenade usage - Knowing when and where to use grenades is very important to helping your team gain information about the opposing team's setup, take over areas of the map, and for entering or defending bombsites.

Prices:

0.5 Hours - $10.00
1.0 Hours - $25.00
1.5 Hours - $20.00
2.0 Hours - $25.00

I'm trusted and already completed or currently on lessons atm!

Again, don't ask me questions in this thread, and please have knowledge about what i'm doing before you post, xfire me!
~(By the way, if you somehow don't know me, ask a friend that has a decent amount of knowledge in the competitive scene)~
kind regards,
vVv LifeLine Minty

Comments

• You have got to be kidding me, no offence but LOL.
  • LOL is right. Lol. Who would be dumb enough to waste money asking help in a F2P game from a person who gives no leads to give any of us belief that your even skilled. Account link? Videos?

Besides, anyone can just post a tread asking for a specific topic, that's pretty much the whole point of a forum. So people can talk about the game and LEARN.
    For example, I suck with grenades, therefore, I do not use them. Why should I pay you a ridiculous amount of money when I could buy ZP and ask the community for free?
    Not to mention this could possibly be against the forum rules.
  • I didn't realise people would pay money to learn how to play a bad, free game with a huge amount of bugs, awful staff and trash community, from a team which is stupid enough to get itself DQed from WOGL.

Just saying.
  • LOL is right. Lol. Who would be dumb enough to waste money asking help in a F2P game from a person who gives no leads to give any of us belief that your even skilled. Account link? Videos?

Besides, anyone can just post a tread asking for a specific topic, that's pretty much the whole point of a forum. So people can talk about the game and LEARN.
    For example, I suck with grenades, therefore, I do not use them. Why should I pay you a ridiculous amount of money when I could buy ZP and ask the community for free?
    Not to mention this could possibly be against the forum rules.

as he said, if u dont know him then ask about his rep from someone who knows about the gaming community. and the fact that u asked about his account link and videos hes made to find out how good he is shows me that you could really use his lessons.

on a different note he didnt ask for trollers. hes OFFERING his help to those who want it. nobody is making you pay lmao.

OT either im dumb or your prices dont make sense
  • Phenatik wrote: »

lol i noticed that too
  • Haha cool:) I've already played with you before:) good luck Minty:P
  • this thread again?
    i dont know minty but i heard of his clan...
    i heard they are good...
    im not repeating the same thing from the last thread for obvious reasons...
    i wouldnt pay to learn but its just my opinion...
    my doubt is how are you goign to teach?...
  • D_Noob wrote: »
    this thread again?
    im not repeating the same thing from the last thread for obvious reasons...

Why not, it'll be fun!
  • Why not, it'll be fun!

Bcs im bored...
    and disappointed...
    of a deity....
    as he said, if u dont know him then ask about his rep from someone who knows about the gaming community. and the fact that u asked about his account link and videos hes made to find out how good he is shows me that you could really use his lessons.

on a different note he didnt ask for trollers. hes OFFERING his help to those who want it. nobody is making you pay lmao.

So based on the fact that I was advising he post his account link and possibly a video to help him actually make money, you somehow gained the knowledge as to how much skill I have in this F2P game??? You are quite stupid.

If he did that, people might actually buy his lessons and then post in this thread how useful they were. That would be a big plus for other people thinking about buying them.

I also noted what he said about about asking other competitive players. But what kind of a person, or company, would make there customers go out to do research for services without even providing a reference? Regardless of how I'm cutting down this guys idea, I am actually helping. It's called constructive criticism.
  • i think i rather get lessons from a BR and improve rather than minty

BR "they will just say download this here u go all head shots"
  • Maybe just me but I thought advertising to sell anything in this forum is prohibited?
  • CyberCatUK wrote: »
    Maybe just me but I thought advertising to sell anything in this forum is prohibited?

It is, his last thread got closed. Not because of my trolling, of course.
    God I want my post count back up...
  • It is, his last thread got closed. Not because of my trolling, of course.
    God I want my post count back up...

i'm pretty sure deadeye said something about mintys' knowledge of CF is not z8's property so he may do this if he wishes...
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure deadeye said something about mintys' knowledge of CF is not z8's property so he may do this if he wishes...

I still stand by the fact that anybody who needs lessons for this game shouldn't be playing at all.
  • Good idea +1

PS:1v1 xfamous id'e like to watch that.
  • I still stand by the fact that anybody who needs lessons for this game shouldn't be playing at all.

ok? there are also people out there who live in the United States and don't know a country that begins with a letter U :(
    those type of people need special treatment. this is just an analogy :/
  • It is not illegal as a mod has said before, I just requested a closure of that thread because of the numerous spam and flame that was posted.
    I meant 15$ on the second one and I'll be open tommorow.
    Also I thought this area of the forum would have less annoying spammers but I thought wrong..
    I still stand by the fact that anybody who needs lessons for this game shouldn't be playing at all.
    By the way, I'm 100% sure that you have many flaws in your gameplay.
  • called constructive criticism.

no its called ur dumb since links to his account nor videos shows his skill. In order to fully evaluate his competence as a player who would have to know his rep or see him play by following along in the competetive scene. all hes doing is offering his services as a tutor in an F2F game , if ur not interested then dont say anything. but it is quite obvious that Minty is relying on his achievements and his rep to bring in his customers. all im saying is that your constructive critisim wasnt justified and was basically dumb. if your going to try and act like you know something, then maybe get more into the competetive scene of this game, cuz if u dont know who minty is then well... nuf said
    no its called ur dumb since links to his account nor videos shows his skill. In order to fully evaluate his competence as a player who would have to know his rep or see him play by following along in the competetive scene. all hes doing is offering his services as a tutor in an F2F game , if ur not interested then dont say anything. but it is quite obvious that Minty is relying on his achievements and his rep to bring in his customers. all im saying is that your constructive critisim wasnt justified and was basically dumb. if your going to try and act like you know something, then maybe get more into the competetive scene of this game, cuz if u dont know who minty is then well... nuf said

Haha you make me laugh dude. You read into my words and take stuff out of them that I never said. For one, I've heard of Minty and I never said I didn't, I know he is good but how many other people will know about him? People that are already in the competitive scene and that's about it. And what do you think the probability of an experienced player buying is lessons are vs a newbie that actually wants to get better?

Two, If you think his account link, or video of him doesn't portray any skill then again, you're just dumb. No matter what other people say, a good high un-farmed K/D ratio says a lot, especially if you're in the competitive scene. If a picture says a 1000 words well then what does a video say... Where as just knowing his rep will do no one ANY knowledge. Me for example, I don't know how good he actually is, but I've heard of him.
    And three, stop assuming I want his lessons. I don't. I have enough skill. And since you keep taking stuff out of my words, let me say I'm not saying I'm better then him. I'm sure he is a better player then me, I just don't want his lessons.
    My constructive criticism was just fine. He doesn't have to take it, but it's better then "Read my post. I'm good, ask around. Buy my lessons."

Minty, I apologize for posting in a negative manner within your thread. I see you are just trying to make money as well as improve the public's general skill level.
    May I recommend your account link, or maybe a video. That is if it's not considered advertising. Maybe give some people some free half hour lessons to get the word out about your service. Again, I'm just recommending and trying to help. I wish the best luck to you.
  • Minty- wrote: »
    It is not illegal as a mod has said before....

Really? So how come the forum rules state this...
    Do not attempt to buy, sell, or barter accounts, or anything else for that matter on these boards. Or you will be banned.

It's true that knowledge is not z8 games personal property and you can do with that what you like, but I'm pretty sure this forum is their property and they have rules as shown above.

One rule for some, different rules for others I guess. :rolleyes:
  • Haha you make me laugh dude. You read into my words and take stuff out of them that I never said. For one, I've heard of Minty and I never said I didn't, I know he is good but how many other people will know about him? People that are already in the competitive scene and that's about it. And what do you think the probability of an experienced player buying is lessons are vs a newbie that actually wants to get better?

Two, If you think his account link, or video of him doesn't portray any skill then again, you're just dumb. No matter what other people say, a good high un-farmed K/D ratio says a lot, especially if you're in the competitive scene. If a picture says a 1000 words well then what does a video say... Where as just knowing his rep will do no one ANY knowledge. Me for example, I don't know how good he actually is, but I've heard of him.
    And three, stop assuming I want his lessons. I don't. I have enough skill. And since you keep taking stuff out of my words, let me say I'm not saying I'm better then him. I'm sure he is a better player then me, I just don't want his lessons.
    My constructive criticism was just fine. He doesn't have to take it, but it's better then "Read my post. I'm good, ask around. Buy my lessons."

Minty, I apologize for posting in a negative manner within your thread. I see you are just trying to make money as well as improve the public's general skill level.
    May I recommend your account link, or maybe a video. That is if it's not considered advertising. Maybe give some people some free half hour lessons to get the word out about your service. Again, I'm just recommending and trying to help. I wish the best luck to you.

hahahahah why do i bother. ur fat
    Really? So how come the forum rules state this...

It's true that knowledge is not z8 games personal property and you can do with that what you like, but I'm pretty sure this forum is their property and they have rules as shown above.

One rule for some, different rules for others I guess. :rolleyes:

He has not been banned and there is a mod that knows about this thread already they probaly all know about this thread so obviously this is not against the rules.
    hahahahah why do i bother. ur fat

Lmao, right. Win for the Animal House w00t.
  • Egotastic wrote: »
    He has not been banned and there is a mod that knows about this thread already they probaly all know about this thread so obviously this is not against the rules.

Ok so either the mod doesn't know the rules or like I said, different rules for different people.
  • Lmao, right. Win for the Animal House w00t.

lmao, ur name is animal house = automatic fail. nice try though
    Ok so either the mod doesn't know the rules or like I said, different rules for different people.

They don't give different rules to different people and the mods have to know the rules.
  • I need to ask a pro a question.

How do I smurf in a match? I really don't know how too.. I've tried coloring myself blue and that didn't work, I tried coloring my team blue.. that didn't work either, and then I tried coloring myself AND my team blue at the sametime.. and still no luck. Please help me Minty.. I can't smurf right :(.
This discussion has been closed.