Rants On [GM]s and their pathetic judgment.

[GM]'s please remove Ghost Mode, cause clearly you can't tell from what's right or wrong

Clearly if its a lucky shot u ban them instantly right on the spot, u don't even bother to look through all the replays, or bother to watch their reactions on each approach, or their spray patterns.

munch in some more of those burgers, it really helps.

MAKE IT A CROSSFIRE INTERNATIONAL. take out the NA/CA/UK part cause it's not fooling anybody

I DO NOT NEED ANY of you forumers comment, this does not concern you, wrote a hate message on me if you want, all your doing is kissing up to those pathetic idiots, and accepting this environmental gameplay just to get BAN.

TO BE HONEST, i felt sorry for SmileGate and Neowiz.

Comments

• Doofensch wrote: »

1:
    [GM]'s please remove Ghost Mode,

2:
    MAKE IT A CROSSFIRE INTERNATIONAL. take out the NA/CA/UK part cause it's not fooling anybody

3:
    I DO NOT NEED ANY of you forumers comment, this does not concern you, wrote a hate message on me if you want, all your doing is kissing up to those pathetic idiots, and accepting this environmental gameplay just to get BAN.

4:

1:
    NO, I WILL KILL YOU!

2: I was thinking the same CF is not NA UK or anything any more it's International..
    but you gotta keep in mind z8games has a contract that the need to follow!

3: To bad for you UMAD?

4:
    Naaaa no need to feel sorry for them the are sucking the money out of people so the don't have any problems...!
  • rofl!! raaaggeeeee :D im pretty sure gms wont ban someone without good reason. I myself have had amazingly lucky shots at times and get told im gona be reported most games yet here i am unbanned cuz the gms know what to looks for :)

Yes sometimes they migth get it wrong in which case you can send a support ticket in explaining yourself and asking the politely to reassess the replay they had been sent and they will make another decision.

Raging on the forums to them... yea a real good way to get yourself unbanned! lol!! have fun playin.... ohh right your banned.. ohh weell
  • So true
    Doofensch wrote: »
    [GM]'s please remove Ghost Mode, cause clearly you can't tell from what's right or wrong

Clearly if its a lucky shot u ban them instantly right on the spot, u don't even bother to look through all the replays, or bother to watch their reactions on each approach, or their spray patterns.

SO TRUE MAN SO TRUEEEEEE
    i just got a super lucky shot yesterday and i might prob get banned
    lyke my other account did for pinpointing
    the GM's need to take things in mind lyke if i have ak gold and ALOT OF ZP WEAPONS AND 2nd LUITENANT i would NEVER hack on him
    and CF/NA lmao its now CROSSFIRE/BR
    lmao forget the contracts dood cf japan and china no other countries can play on them but cf us is just HORRIBLE and they have every right to ban brasil cuz the liscense
  • ZibMan wrote: »
    SO TRUE MAN SO TRUEEEEEE
    the GM's need to take things in mind lyke if i have ak gold and ALOT OF ZP WEAPONS AND 2nd LUITENANT i would NEVER hack on him
    lmao forget the contracts dood cf japan and china no other countries can play on them but cf us is just HORRIBLE and they have every right to ban brasil cuz the liscense

Your ignorant.

You can play on CNCF, plenty of people do it.

Learn to spell properly, that wall of text hurts my brain.

Just because you have a spop ak gold and the whatnot, doesn't you aren't hacking, just means you got some items.
  • Why would they take out Ghost Mode?
    And Canada is in NA, so it's NA/UK.

And they call it CFNA Because it's based in NA.
    And according to wikipedia, smebody edited it and said we were the International version of CF.
  • Your ignorant.

You can play on CNCF, plenty of people do it.

Learn to spell properly, that wall of text hurts my brain.

Just because you have a spop ak gold and the whatnot, doesn't you aren't hacking, just means you got some items.

pathetic nub i will spell how i want yu can go to england and read books nerd
  • Zib delete your posts, please cause your speaking with a bunch of mindless GM pest.
    and for those upper class admins, they response to greens only,if your rank is low, they ban u right on the spot and won't even give u a chance to reason with them
  • ZibMan wrote: »
    SO TRUE MAN SO TRUEEEEEE
    It actually isn't, just because BRs like the game doesn't make it theres.
  • Doofensch wrote: »

The staff is perfectly capable of distinguishing between cheats and experience.
    In the cases its a thin line, every user has the ability to at least question a ban. Don't bother if you "accidentally" 360'd before killing everyone who had "1 hp".

Clearly you're just misinformed regarding the process of banning.

Not sure why you think burgers is the company diet, but I'm sure you're trying to be funny or offensive. Regardless, it failed.

We're registered for NA and UK. Those are the only regions we currently can host servers in. The name stays, although "NA/UK" isn't part of the name at all.

I feel sorry for you.
This discussion has been closed.