Z8 control

How much power do z8 have over how much content we get in each patch?
Do they have to purchase it or something etc etc.

I know z8 dont make CF and i dont care about future content just curious.

x.x

Comments

• Ric3Ninja wrote: »
    How much power do z8 have over how much content we get in each patch?
    Do they have to purchase it or something etc etc.

I know z8 dont make CF and i dont care about future content just curious.

x.x

I have wondered the same... Btw, who make CF? xD
  • iDanyh wrote: »

The same people who own M.A.T.
  • iDanyh wrote: »

some Korean company, there should be a sticky thread
  • SmileGate are the developers.

And No, I don't think SmileGate develops MAT, but I forget which Company does.

G4Box does have a say, but the ultimate decision is the DEVS, as in any game. The licensor always have some say, as they are the ones who know the community and know what they want, but the DEVs are the ones who know the extent of what they can and cannot do because they are the ones who make the game.
  • [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    SmileGate are the developers.

G4Box does have a say, but the ultimate decision is the DEVS, as in any game. The licensor always have some say, as they are the ones who know the community and know what they want, but the DEVs are the ones who know the extent of what they can and cannot do because they are the ones who make the game.

I thought he meant who created CF and that would be supa games I think im not 100% sure.
  • [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    SmileGate are the developers.

This^
    as I recall z8 can recommend to g4 but it usually doesnt pass
  • Xzycho wrote: »
    I thought he meant who created CF and that would be supa games I think im not 100% sure.

No, Sigh...

If you just use the search feature it makes ALL our lives easier.

SmileGate is the DEVS, meaning THEY made the game.

Subagames was nothing more than a website, NOTHING, it was a portal.

Just as Z8Games is a website/portal.

The company behind Z8Games, who Saidin, FallenAngel, etc work for, Are G4Box, the licensor company, they always have been.

No companies have changed with this game since it has been out, it's always been SmileGate, Neowiz, and G4Box.

Subagames was just a website with two companies behind it, G4Box, publishers of CrossFire and Metin2, and Wicked Entertainment, who publish Prison Tale, MAT, ACE, Kuso Party.

The two companies broke apart, now G4Box uses the Name Z8Games for the site, and Wicked Entertainment still uses Subagames.
  • Xzycho wrote: »
    Subagames was an "internet portal", like Z8games is now.

The company that "owns" "Z8" is "G4Box".
    That's why you see the name G4Box in the CF loading window and some more..

EDIT: Got ninja'd by Rex :(