I was in New York for some after exams partying

2»

Comments

• ev0LIMES wrote: »
    yea man z8 tournaments are serious dawg!

clearly you missed the point I was giving an example from low to high ping dog!
  • mindplay just doesn't accept the fact that we were 10x better then them and they try to find flaws in the wogl ACS to get us both forfieted, such a baby team mindplay is.. control played.
  • lol mindplay, sit down and stop making yourselves look like a even bigger joke then you already are. life line for life <3 lovin ur ur facebook group, you guys know you're the boss
  • Lifeline is Lifeline... my respects...BUT minty didnt want to be my friend today when i send im add on echo 8....SO i hate u now....lol jk.. peace
  • Lifeline is Lifeline... my respects...BUT minty didnt want to be my friend today when i send im add on echo 8....SO i hate u now....lol jk.. peace
    pretty sure everyone felt that way, i have had 100max friends for a while now
    both teams lost

go back to pubbing cf sh1tty

No no no, you lost because youre horrible on client. Then you couldnt handle it so you tried to find something and you got it. Gratz on getting both teams DQ'd, lifeline won in my eyes, and in probably a lot of people's eyes aswell. Get over it.
  • so? who cares lol...

Some People are dying through the word... right now,,, they dont have to eat...!!!

lul... get lost kid.

OnTopic

Cool story bro!
  • LifeLine won, Control be in new york then going to miami and back is believable.

LifeLine>mindpLay. LifeLine's the best, mindpLay's the worst. LifeLine won! End of Story! Period.

Those mindpLay kids.
    By Dr. CrossFire-CF

I am LifeLine

I am LifeLine
    LifeLine I am

That LifeLine-I-am
    That LifeLine-I-am!
    I do not like
    mindpLay, LifeLine-I-am

Do you like
    those mindpLay kids.

I do not like them,
    LifeLine-I-am.
    I do not like
    those mindpLay kids.

Would you like them
    Here or there?

I would not like them
    here or there.
    I would not like them
    anywhere.
    I do not like
    those mindpLay kids.
    I do not like them,
    LifeLine-I-am

Would you like them
    on cat walk?
    Would you like them
    at Long A?

I do not like them
    on cat walk.
    I do not like them
    at Long A.
    I do not like them
    here or there.
    I do not like them
    anywhere.
    I do not like those mindpLay kids.
    I do not like them, LifeLine-I-am.

Would you befriend them
    at a Lan?
    Would you befriend them
    at a CrossFire-Themed lemonade stand?

Not at a Lan.
    Not at a CrossFire-Themed lemonade stand.
    Not on cat walk.
    Not at Long A.
    I would not befriend them here or there.
    I would not befriend them anywhere.
    I would not befriend those mindpLay kids.

Would you? Could you?
    in a tournament?
    Own them! Pwn them!
    Here they are.

I would not ,
    could not,
    in a tournament.

You may like them.
    You will see.
    You may like them
    I think their wannabe's?
    not in a tournament.
    I would not, could not at a Lan.
    Not in a scrim! You let me be.

I do not like them on cat walk.
    I do not like them at Long A.
    I do not like them in any tournaments.
    I do not like them at any Lans
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere.
    I do not like those mindpLay kids.

In A Scrim! In A Scrim!
    In A Scrim! In A Scrim!
    Could you, would you
    in a scrim?

Not in a scrim! Not at a Lan!
    Not in a tournament! LifeLine! Let me be!
    I would not, could not, at a Lan.
    I could not, would not, at a CrossFire-Themed lemonade stand.
    I will not lose to them on cat walk.
    I will not lose to them in middle or A.
    I will not lose to them here or there.
    I will not lose to them anywhere.

Say!
    In B Site?
    Here in B Site!
    Would you, could you, in B Site?

I would not, could not,
    in B Site.

Would you, could you,
    On This Map?

I would not, could not, On This Map.
    Not in B Site. Not even on A,
    Not on cat walk, Not at Long A.
    I do not like them, LifeLine, you see.
    Not in middle. Not at my spawn.
    Not with a ringer. Not with my teammates.
    I will not lose to them anywhere!

You do not like
    those mindpLay guys?

I do not
    like them,
    LifeLine-I-am.

Could you, would you,
    at the WEM?

I would not,
    could not.
    at the WEM!

Would you, could you,
    on a different version?

I could not, would not, on a different version.
    I will not, will not, at the WEM.
    I will not lose to them on this map.
    I will not lose to them even at A.
    Not at B Site! Not at Long A!
    Not on cat walk! I will always beat them no matter when I play!
    I will not lose to them at a Lan.
    I will not lose to them at a tournament.
    I will not lose to them in a scrim.
    I will not lose to them on cat walk.
    I will not lose to them ANYWHERE!

I do not like
    those mindpLay
    kids!

I do not like them,
    LifeLine-I-am.

You do not like them.
    SO you say.
    Lose to them! Lose to them!
    And you may.
    Lose to them and you may I say.

I Am LifeLine!
    If you will let me be,
    I will try.....not to lose them!
    You will see!

Say!
    I like those mindpLay kids!
    I do!! I like them, LifeLine-I-am!
    And I would own them at a Lan!
    And I would pwn them in a tournament...
    And I will beat them at Long A.
    And in B Site. And on cat walk.
    And at my spawn. And at barracks.
    They are so good so good you see!

So I will beat them in a Lan.
    And I will beat them with a tournament.
    And I will beat them at Long A.
    And I will beat them at Long B.
    And I will beat them here and there.
    Say! I will beat them ANYWHERE!

I do so like
    those mindpLay kids!
    Thank you!
    Thank you,
    LifeLine-I-am

Those mindpLay kids.
    By Dr. CrossFire-CF

Yes that rhyme was a little well "ughh" in some parts, but hey thats what I wanted to posted. Don't Hate Playas! xD Fanatic* is out! Peace!
  • lemme guess sheep went to a after party 2 ?
  • lol mindplay, always trying to find ways around getting rolled, like I'm as good as control...yaright...

try winning a half kiddos
    sorry I don't look as bad as you and have no social life.

last time we scrimmed before the match was a month ago, we practice 0 the whole season, can be confirmed by anyone that was previously on the team.

mabye if roth and half those people in lifeline gone out once is their lives they wouldn't be no life virgins practicing this game all day.

we pugged the whole season seeing how easy the teams were, guess that wasn't the same with your team of virgins

you talked sh!t, you got rolled. you even cheated on factory and you *STILL* got rolled. that's just bad. try winning a half before you say you can compete with the big dogs.
  • i believe it

Control has been a party boy since WEM. I'm surprised he hasn't gone to SUNY yet.

last time we scrimmed before the match was a month ago, we practice 0 the whole season, can be confirmed by anyone that was previously on the team.

mabye if roth and half those people in lifeline gone out once is their lives they wouldn't be no life virgins practicing this game all day.

we pugged the whole season seeing how easy the teams were, guess that wasn't the same with your team of virgins

What kind of and idiot doesn't practice for a season and just pubs it, you got rolled lifeline will destroy mindplay any day.I respected mindplay before I don't know why but I will never respect you again your the worst team that ever lived.Always trying to find a excuse because you got rolled you lost just leave and try and have some dignity if you have any.
  • Hey doop LPK is reforming for season 3 right if so then your my favorite team again LPK FTW! sorry LL.
  • i believe it as well

i mean ofcourse he had to change the thread name cos ppl found out it wasn't possible, and then find another story to make ppl believe that he is so amazing.

ur mentally ******ed if u play a video game while ur going out for after partying not even talking about the fact that you just travelled the entire east coast of North America.

ooh and in what way is miami relevant if u were at new york whilst playing the game?
    grow a peen plz.
    yeah man, i'm surely going to take criticism from a bad pubstar.
    but honestly, i don't give 2 cents about who you respect, your a joke.

being the 2nd best team in cf isn't bad though, especially considering none of us play, oh yeah!

Your not the second best not the third and not the fourth LL and LPK are the two best teams in NA CF.Mindplay is just a group of pathetic whiners that can't except the fact they lost just go uninstall already.
  • lol alot of failed trolls here....

here is what i got to say:

i believe in control because why would he lie when he could destroy any of you mindpLay jokes, yes i know you'll say im just a random and i only pub, so for you're information i rarely play now a days cuz i got something u can only dream with a LIFE, also i like to keep up with wogl...

now to mister ev0LIMES or w.e you're name is, have you actually noticed that you're the only moron still trying to "defend" mindplay or try to show how good you are? by what i've read no one gives a f*ck about you or you're team so why don't you just shut up and stop annoying everyone?

also you're excuse is that you didn't play any scrim to practice and all you did was pub, well i find that the worst excuse of all, because you are on a league or w.e and you're going to an important game and you expect people to believe that you didn't practice? thats the stupidest thing any idiot could do, more importantly when you're going against a team like LL

so basicly what i wanna say with this is LL owned you and you're here trying to find excuses to how you lost, so plz get a life and stop annoying people!

and now you can attemp to troll me ;)
  • doop51 wrote: »
    i believe it

Control has been a party boy since WEM. I'm surprised he hasn't gone to SUNY yet.

SUNY knows how it's done.
    roflsemen.jpg
    taken by one of my friends

you do know the guys in lifeline have lives and jobs right? and malte did tae kwon do(like me,xD) and there all active.

And you say they have no life....pfft....no life my a**.....
  • lol alot of failed trolls here....

here is what i got to say:

i believe in control because why would he lie when he could destroy any of you mindpLay jokes, yes i know you'll say im just a random and i only pub, so for you're information i rarely play now a days cuz i got something u can only dream with a LIFE, also i like to keep up with wogl...

now to mister ev0LIMES or w.e you're name is, have you actually noticed that you're the only moron still trying to "defend" mindplay or try to show how good you are? by what i've read no one gives a f*ck about you or you're team so why don't you just shut up and stop annoying everyone?

also you're excuse is that you didn't play any scrim to practice and all you did was pub, well i find that the worst excuse of all, because you are on a league or w.e and you're going to an important game and you expect people to believe that you didn't practice? thats the stupidest thing any idiot could do, more importantly when you're going against a team like LL

so basicly what i wanna say with this is LL owned you and you're here trying to find excuses to how you lost, so plz get a life and stop annoying people!

and now you can attemp to troll me ;)
    This about sums it up right here IMO

This guy just said in one post, what we been trying to say in tons of post.
    Lol nice job bro. LL and LPK 4EVER <3 LL <3 LPK
  • Come to a real party in the Republic of Cork.
    I'll host a gaff party [no jews / muslims or black people] no problem.

& rofl @ masturbation in the showers. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS CALLED A SHWANK
  • maybe mindplay doesn't care what i think, but heres the thing, everyone thinks u guys are a joke, especially after evo's rant here.
  • Xzycho wrote: »
    Your not the second best not the third and not the fourth LL and LPK are the two best teams in NA CF.Mindplay is just a group of pathetic whiners that can't except the fact they lost just go uninstall already.

You're actually the most stupidest person I've come across.
  • RuSTalt wrote: »
    Come to a real party in the Republic of Cork.
    I'll host a gaff party [no jews / muslims or black people] no problem.

& rofl @ masturbation in the showers. EVERYONE KNOWS ITS CALLED A SHWANK

screw you RuST <3