What's so noob about the SPOP/Star?

Comments

• Curiquinge wrote: »
    Hi,

Spop and star, like all zp items in this game, offer an advantage, thats a fact and common sense, some people say spop/star have the same hitboxes than other characters, but u can't see a hitbox, u aim to a target and spop and star are smaller targets, smaller targets are harder to hit. PERIOD. Thx.

I agree with u it shoiuld be some advantage, not just look. If SPOP is for girls why then there is no GP girl characters?
  • me and denxi prolly only ppl who understand

DOES IT HAVE SAME HITBOX? CORRECT ANSWER;YES

IS IT HARDER TO HIT? CORRECT ANSWER;YES

That + the fact that it's different peek times.

Disagree? Then you're a moron. Kthxbaii.
  • just_dRuNk wrote: »
    This kind of "complain" is cuz this game is fully of kids and stupids guys who always will find a stupid argue when you kill him.

Like i say in game: "Easier to say that than admit that you are noob"

ppl who don't have skill in this game always will cry for nothing.
    - SPOP (pff.....ridiculous! Can you aim or what?)
    - Scar light (wth...now it's a 'noob' gun tho...lol...)
    - Thompson (cuz have 60 bullets!? so ...if u can shot u just need 5 in any gun!)

pfff....shame on these kids.

I don't give a dam! ...i got SPOP and play with her! Her voice make me strong! LOL

I got ScarL and Uzi ...and i kill you with both! With Scar u prob will call me a noob.....and with Uzi u just stay quiet ...so.....

it's simple ...immature ppl prefer to say sh1t and kick you than admit that you r a good player.

However ....M12s is the only sh1t in this game that make you really "noob" cuz this machine gun is completly unfair.

that's me: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4420433

And if u didn't like it ...is cuz u r a kid and don't admit the truth!

Beers,

It would make sense if you're a BR so ... are you?
  • MKRQ wrote: »

Lool. I'm actually pretty sure he is, too :o

yes bro ...i'm BR ..but not like the most of the BRs in here. Kids, immature and hackers.

I'm 100% legit as u can guess looking my stats.

And my opnion about the SPOP and stuff has nothing to do with my nationality.

If u prefer ur SWAT/SAS and think that u r good cuz u play with M16. that's fine for me.

Don't get it in a wrong way dude ....that's MY opnion and for me is ridiculous when ppl cry in game cuz u got SPOP. [!?]
  • just_dRuNk wrote: »
    yes bro ...i'm BR ..but not like the most of the BRs in here. Kids, immature and hackers.

I'm 100% legit as u can guess looking my stats.

And my opnion about the SPOP and stuff has nothing to do with my nationality.

If u prefer ur SWAT/SAS and think that u r good cuz u play with M16. that's fine for me.

Don't get it in a wrong way dude ....that's MY opnion and for me is ridiculous when ppl cry in game cuz u got SPOP. [!?]

1. Glad to see that there's at least 1 BR that isn't stupid. Hate to say it but you gotta admit it.. Your 200+ ping doesnt = you a pro. Just a person who doesnt get killed even tho you got hit 5 times in the head and it only causes 70 damage.... M12 you would say is not pro because it's the only gun that can kill br's 100% of the time. Of course I don't think the m12 is pro, but overpowered but don't call me a noob if I use it. Because you can't call yourself a pro since you're ping is never double digits.
  • vMiami wrote: »
    1. Glad to see that there's at least 1 BR that isn't stupid. Hate to say it but you gotta admit it.. Your 200+ ping doesnt = you a pro. Just a person who doesnt get killed even tho you got hit 5 times in the head and it only causes 70 damage.... M12 you would say is not pro because it's the only gun that can kill br's 100% of the time. Of course I don't think the m12 is pro, but overpowered but don't call me a noob if I use it. Because you can't call yourself a pro since you're ping is never double digits.

LOL :D

Thank you? :)

And my ping in normal server is 150 ...so you can deal with that. :)

And i'm sniper btw ...so....don't QQ about my ping when u died :cool:
  • lol 150 omg soo double digits! :P... It's just odd how bullets never seem to register to br's... Granted some of you guys are legit (1out of 1000). Ok 150 I assume I can kill with ease... I don't tend to whine a whole lot.. I'm mature, I usually just let my anger out in other ways rather than yelling and all that drama.... I in all essence don't have anything against you guys.. Just the rep that your people have been displaying hasn't been all that friendly... High pings and majority of you guys hacking and trying to kick the best legit person off the other team for an easy win or an easy-ace...

I'm not saying that applies to you (except for having triple digit ping).. Just rather funny how many kids are in Brasil that like to hack games for easy wins..
  • Nothing, the hit box is the same, its just people who need to cry about everything.
  • Nothing, the hit box is the same, its just people who need to cry about everything.

true ........
    lol 150 omg soo double digits! :P... It's just odd how bullets never seem to register to br's... Granted some of you guys are legit (1out of 1000). Ok 150 I assume I can kill with ease... I don't tend to whine a whole lot.. I'm mature, I usually just let my anger out in other ways rather than yelling and all that drama.... I in all essence don't have anything against you guys.. Just the rep that your people have been displaying hasn't been all that friendly... High pings and majority of you guys hacking and trying to kick the best legit person off the other team for an easy win or an easy-ace...

I'm not saying that applies to you (except for having triple digit ping).. Just rather funny how many kids are in Brasil that like to hack games for easy wins..

I agree man!
    Most of the BRs r stupid in this kind of online games.

And i hate them cuz of it ....they "burn" our country flag! :mad:
    MOST OF THEM ....but we got the nice and legit guys tho....like me! Who knows how to play for fun and fair ;)

..and SPOP r HOT! :D
  • lol yesterday i was playing it and some newb said that spop+shovel=noob,ehm from the point i m looking so i m newb because i m using spop+shovel.But i see many people are using shovels plus spops.So what should i cry because of that?I mean cmn,people are so much raging because someone is better then him.Spop for me its normal char same as star and others chars.It doesnt matter if u have zps to buy spop or playing without zps.All u need to do is having fun on it which i m doing that all the time.
    me and denxi prolly only ppl who understand

DOES IT HAVE SAME HITBOX? CORRECT ANSWER;YES

IS IT HARDER TO HIT? CORRECT ANSWER;YES

That + the fact that it's different peek times.

"DOES IT HAVE SAME HITBOX? CORRECT ANSWER;YES " I May agree

"IS IT HARDER TO HIT? CORRECT ANSWER;YES " Bad answer. I would say " Is it harder to aim at? " reply yes. Cause if it has the same hit box then even if you shoot by her side you will hit her , unless the hit box is smaller.

• theres just something about nerds jumping off walls becoz they perv on the sound effects
    lol 150 omg soo double digits! :P... It's just odd how bullets never seem to register to br's... Granted some of you guys are legit (1out of 1000). Ok 150 I assume I can kill with ease... I don't tend to whine a whole lot.. I'm mature, I usually just let my anger out in other ways rather than yelling and all that drama.... I in all essence don't have anything against you guys.. Just the rep that your people have been displaying hasn't been all that friendly... High pings and majority of you guys hacking and trying to kick the best legit person off the other team for an easy win or an easy-ace...

just_dRuNk wrote: »
    I agree man!
    Most of the BRs r stupid in this kind of online games.

And i hate them cuz of it ....they "burn" our country flag! :mad:
    MOST OF THEM ....but we got the nice and legit guys tho....like me! Who knows how to play for fun and fair ;)

..and SPOP r HOT! :D
    I agree that both of you are stupid kids who see BRs in your panties .
    Someone talk about spop , you see a BR, another talk about ping you see a BR , I talk about hack , you see BRs again , Anything people will talk about you will still see BR ," I am now guessing whether when you take your bath and while you look between your legs you don`t see a BR hanging down there ?:eek:
  • 23r64o2.jpg
    pmsl here a screenie of star i gt sent b4 lol
  • "DOES IT HAVE SAME HITBOX? CORRECT ANSWER;YES " I May agree

"IS IT HARDER TO HIT? CORRECT ANSWER;YES " Bad answer. I would say " Is it harder to aim at? " reply yes. Cause if it has the same hit box then even if you shoot by her side you will hit her , unless the hit box is smaller.

Well, "Is it harder to hit" and "Is it harder to aim at" are basically the same thing. If it's harder to aim at, then by default, it's harder to hit.

Anyways, these are the things that provide big advantages in CF, for me atleast : SPOP, STAR, Armour ( not all the time, but sometimes It could be the difference between a kill and a death ), SL, M12s, Kriss, and Thompson.

^ Annoy me a lot .. and for me, those provide a big advantage for the user.
  • The first thing I buy with the ZP from surveys is something perm, and there aren't much perm things on CF. So why not SPOP?
  • 23r64o2.jpg
    pmsl here a screenie of star i gt sent b4 lol

Yoouuuu yank that camel toe.
  • Louis7777 wrote: »
    Watch the Fox on CN/V/J/K/P CF o.O

kinda wet :S
    Well, "Is it harder to hit" and "Is it harder to aim at" are basically the same thing. If it's harder to aim at, then by default, it's harder to hit.

Anyways, these are the things that provide big advantages in CF, for me atleast : SPOP, STAR, Armour ( not all the time, but sometimes It could be the difference between a kill and a death ), SL, M12s, Kriss, and Thompson.

i dont think it's hard to hit, Sometimes it's the same with OMOH, I dont hit OMOH everytime with sniper, The same with SPOP....
  • For some flipping reason I get confused with the Star colors.. sometimes I think that the star is on my team when its on the other.
    I dont know the colors when she is on Black list looks very global risk like.
  • For some flipping reason I get confused with the Star colors.. sometimes I think that the star is on my team when its on the other.
    I dont know the colors when she is on Black list looks very global risk like.

GR : Black clothes , BL : Orange clothes . yea
  • It's QQ lol cause they got killed by a girl character;)
  • Purpss wrote: »
    I'm fuucking weird bro.
    Jus sayin
    oh I'M a *****, nothing wrong with me;)

dirty b*ts make me laugh :D
    thumbs down ftw
    if you had 8000 zp, you have 3 options

1)buy a character
    2)wait for a update (if it ever comes)
    3)buy crates

i still don't have a good character! let's buy a character, why do i want a black guy? i'm white? doesn't make sense...a girl it has a different voice and looks hot...the black guy doesn't look at all a...
    why? also though i got all characters I'd use the best one, and the best one is either the spop or star if i could i'd want to sell my gsg9 it was a waste of money
    now if your black you'd probably want a gsg9, thats other story.... !_!
    Stop being haters gawd!

OK let me put it like that to you xd. let`s say that you have a target with 1 meter in diameter . Then in the center a circle of 10 cms . Will it be hard to hit ? I mean by that , if it is more difficult to aim at the center and even if you miss the center you may still hit the edge of the target .
    I don`t know whether you get my point but I am sure of , is that alll ZP stuffs has advantages.If not , then all ZP buyers are idiots':p
    :eek: I don`t see any camel here :p
This discussion has been closed.