Knife Only Matches

Should be that Knife only. Shovels and axes lag like crazy. Ive seen the katana only a few times and it didnt seem that bad. So why are the other two still this bad. I havent played in about a year now. I tried it out again and it is STILL f****** horrible. Why? Is Z8 just a money grubbing POS like most other companies and they want to make sure their paying members are so great they keep paying for s***. While free players actually have to have skill and use a knife? So Z8, F*** you and your horribly laggy game. You havent fixed either of these weapons since they came out and I doubt you ever will. Good Day.

Comments

• SengchanhX wrote: »
    QQ some more, this is CF or bust.

Suck my nuts more fag.

And yes ive seen just as many laggy axes as shovels.
  • Valas34 wrote: »
    Suck my nuts more fag.

And yes ive seen just as many laggy axes as shovels.
    LOL and telling a guy to suck your nuts isn't gay?
  • I_AM_GOD wrote: »
    LOL and telling a guy to suck your nuts isn't gay?

And banging your mom isnt straight?
  • If you say Axe is as laggy as Shovels. Please learn to play or gtfo. -__-

No need for childish comebacks. Please. . .
    You couldn't bang a cup of applesauce with your millimeter peter.
  • Shovel = Lag Abusable.
    Axe = Left Click Spam Abusable
    Knife = Speed Abusable.
    Katana = idk haven't tried it yet.

i think every weapon has its speciality :P.
  • Mr_Shady wrote: »
    If you say Axe is as laggy as Shovels. Please learn to play or gtfo. -__-

I do play. I play with a knife. If you dont think its as laggy then you need to play more.

Whats childish about telling someone to suck my nuts when all he can contribute to the conversation is the comeback of every shovel and axe noob ive ever talked to? All they say is "QQ moar newb" or something like that. Someone once told me i was just jealous of their axe cause i was poor.
    Gotta love this games community.
    You couldn't bang a cup of applesauce with your millimeter peter.

Atleast i have a peter unlike you.
  • The AXE doesn't lag. It's actually the more stable melee weapon in my humble oppinion.

Also, Z8Games aren't the ones responsible for in game coding.
    Atleast i have a peter unlike you.
    Kid QQ more, uninstall, you obviously have an alcoholic dad, so go get beat by him, then go take some anger management classes, and get good at the game and re-install.
    Maybe then you will be a good player and have no need for qq's
  • if you don't suck knife beats axe since knife has longer range. If your not mental you can learn the lag of the shovel since it's consistent. If your up against a dude with a katana... run you won't win
    Kid QQ more, uninstall, you obviously have an alcoholic dad, so go get beat by him, then go take some anger management classes, and get good at the game and re-install.

You know. Its people like you that ruin the internet. You dont know how to make a joke. You are probably sitting in the basement at your moms house. And paying money to companies like Z8 and thinking your a 1337 little noob. Your not. Your lonely, need a life and most likely just need to die.
    You know. Its people like you that ruin the internet. You dont know how to make a joke. You are probably sitting in the basement at your moms house. And paying money to companies like Z8 and thinking your a 1337 little noob. Your not. Your lonely, need a life and most likely just need to die.
    LOL, i am in my mom's house in the basement, cus im 15. Lol, as for ruining the internet? It is people like you that ruin this game, im pretty much guessing your a br noob or something of the sort and need to get good before you qq so much.
    Plus i don't live in the basement xD
  • if you don't suck knife beats axe since knife has longer range. If your not mental you can learn the lag of the shovel since it's consistent. If your up against a dude with a katana... run you won't win
    Winning against the katan is easy. ESPECIALLY with a knife. Knife allows you to manoever real fast. Once your target hits with the katana, there will be a delay leaving him screwed and defenceless. Just slip past the hit than get him.

EDIT:
    I_AM_GOD wrote: »
    LOL, i am in my mom's house in the basement, cus im 15. Lol, as for ruining the internet? It is people like you that ruin this game, im pretty much guessing your a br noob or something of the sort and need to get good before you qq so much.
    Valas34 wrote: »
    I_AM_GOD wrote: »

inb4 flamewar. Would you two please mind to behave?

How do i ruin the game? Im wondering why melee weapons still lag so much and all you have to say is "QQ moar". Your the one that is not doing anything. Before the axe i could out knife almost anyone. Now everything f**** lags and knives are worthless.

To everyone saying axes dont lag. You obviously havent been knifing alot. It lags, maybe not as BAD as the shovel but it still lags some pretty horrible a**.

obviously a a 10 year old kid. using mom jokes while crying on the forums cause he sucks.

and ur some mad 10 year old who gets mad cause he cant get 1 kill even in a pub
  • obviously a a 10 year old kid. using mom jokes while crying on the forums cause he sucks.

I suck?
    No. Lag sucks. Axe and shovel noobs suck.
    Your mom sucks too but thats different.
    Now, if you can not say anything half way decent and contribute to the conversation please. GTFO.
    I suck?
    No. Lag sucks. Axe and shovel noobs suck.
    Your mom sucks too but thats different.
    Now, if you can not say anything half way decent and contribute to the conversation please. GTFO.
    For your information, ZP is the reason for wich this game is free to you. Also, for your information, AXE does NOT lag. And it does indeed takes skill. I say this as an AXE user who has two permanent AXEs for a year (I think). But of course a non experienced rookie without an AXE like you knows much more about AXEs than I do. Please tell me if you really think so.

Also, for your information, I don't see how "your mom sucks" is even a quarter way decent to the conversation. Now please behave from starting flamewars or I will be forced to report this thread to a mod.
  • For your information, ZP is the reason for wich this game is free to you. Also, for your information, AXE does NOT lag. And it does indeed takes skill. I say this as an AXE user who has two permanent AXEs for a year (I think). But of course a non experienced rookie without an AXE like you knows much more about AXEs than I do. Please tell me if you really think so.

Also, for your information, I don't see how "your mom sucks" is even a quarter way decent to the conversation. Now please behave from starting flamewars or I will be forced to report this thread to a mod.

Rookie? I havent played in awhile but i did play for about a year before i quit this crap game. Out of 13000 kills 10000 are knife kills I think i have a little bit of room to talk about how laggy said Axe or Shovel is. No axe user ever thinks their axe lags. Ive had some agree with the shovel but the axe still lags.

I didnt start flaming first did I? therefore i am not starting a flamewar. Other people are.
  • For your information, ZP is the reason for wich this game is free to you. Also, for your information, AXE does NOT lag. And it does indeed takes skill. I say this as an AXE user who has two permanent AXEs for a year (I think). But of course a non experienced rookie without an AXE like you knows much more about AXEs than I do. Please tell me if you really think so.

Metin2 playeR?
    Rookie? I havent played in awhile but i did play for about a year before i quit this crap game. Out of 13000 kills 10000 are knife kills I think i have a little bit of room to talk about how laggy said Axe or Shovel is. No axe user ever thinks their axe lags. Ive had some agree with the shovel but the axe still lags.

I didnt start flaming first did I? therefore i am not starting a flamewar. Other people are.
    13000 kills. Yay. Shall I tell you that I allready made 1/4 (approx 2 400 kills) of your kills in ONE DAY?... Compared to me you might be called a rookie, yes. Being a ghost, you might surpass me in knifing since I'm not extraordinary without a stealth camouflage. But having played as a ghost with a knife for one year, and a ghost with an axe for one year too, yes, I do think that I know a little more about the way this game functions. You still have questions?

@ GoD > Not at all. In 2 years I've never tried Metin 2. I hate RPG games.
  • 13000 kills. Yay. Shall I tell you that I allready made 1/4 (approx 2 400 kills) of your kills in ONE DAY?... Compared to me you might be called a rookie, yes. Being a ghost, you might surpass me in knifing since I'm not extraordinary without a stealth camouflage. But having played as a ghost with a knife for one year, and a ghost with an axe for one year too, yes, I do think that I know a little more about the way this game functions. You still have questions?

@ GoD > Not at all. In 2 years I've never tried Metin 2. I hate RPG games.

Did i also mention i havent played in about 2 years?
    See i have this thing called a life. Stuff happened to it.
    How long do you play to get those kills? most of the day?
    No, i dont think you do know. I will say the axe is not as bad as when it first came out but there is still too much lag with it.
    Did i also mention i havent played in about 2 years?
    See i have this thing called a life. Stuff happened to it.
    How long do you play to get those kills? most of the day?
    No, i dont think you do know. I will say the axe is not as bad as when it first came out but there is still too much lag with it.
    If you don't play this game to a point of knowing it perfectly, than please prevent yourself from giving false information. Why don't you go complain about something in real life than please, because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about while it comes to CrossFire. Thankyou, and have a nice day.
  • If you don't play this game to a point of knowing it perfectly, than please prevent yourself from giving false information. Why don't you go complain about something in real life than please, because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about while it comes to CrossFire. Thankyou, and have a nice day.

There it is again. Not helping the conversation. I do know what im talking about I played a few games today and it was horrible. The community sucks, plenty of examples in this thread, the only people they actually still play are the people that pay, why not go ahead and make it P2P? So, Thank You and have a nice day.
    There it is again. Not helping the conversation. I do know what im talking about I played a few games today and it was horrible. The community sucks, plenty of examples in this thread, the only people they actually still play are the people that pay, why not go ahead and make it P2P? So, Thank You and have a nice day.
    You played a few games. I played a thousand of games. I'm sorry, but what you say is irrelevant. Or, perhaps, you mask your lack of skill with accusations of lagging. As said, you're a rookie.
  • Mr_Shady wrote: »
    If you say Axe is as laggy as Shovels. Please learn to play or gtfo. -__-

axe is more laggy then shovel when it slash you take dmg from oponent from 3 ft :). axe is for NOOOOOBS
This discussion has been closed.