About all the permanent seasonal hats from crates!!

Please z8 can you make each of them 10% exp up. I mean it took luck to get them and they have no extra benefit besides the look. So yeah 10% exp up would be a really nice little extra benefit for us, it not gonna make us rank up like in just a few days or something. Thanks

Comments

• seems reasonable as it might only be like 200 xp per day more which is less then a game which is only 73k xp per year not even a rank up at 1st lut if im not mistaken
  • Sounds like a good idea. I doubt it will happen though.
  • yeah... i spent around 500k gp on them, ending up not using them
  • I really hope this happens. Got a pimpkin and Santa hat and they don't server any purpose except making me a target.
  • Sounds like a good idea. I doubt it will happen though.

IM afraid so.
  • Adding a function like this would be contributing to one of the largest complaints about the black market, specifically that it gives unfair advantages to players who spend real money on the game. A permanent 10% exp bonus is huge. The bonus isn't too big when it's only active for a couple days, but adds up over several weeks or months. A simple cosmetic item, on the other hand, gives no advantage and is simply fun to have. If you don't feel it's worth the GP, there's no reason to buy it.
  • I honestly think it's fair. I mean some people may not spend money on the game, and just win a perm. hat. Something a bit more would be awesome. I think it's a great idea. :|
  • Adding a function like this would be contributing to one of the largest complaints about the black market, specifically that it gives unfair advantages to players who spend real money on the game. A permanent 10% exp bonus is huge. The bonus isn't too big when it's only active for a couple days, but adds up over several weeks or months. A simple cosmetic item, on the other hand, gives no advantage and is simply fun to have. If you don't feel it's worth the GP, there's no reason to buy it.
    If that was really the problem, then the fact there is something called zp you have to pay money for would be a problem to most of those people.
    Plus, anyone can get a perm hat from a crate, paying customer or not.
  • So you only give us a perm 10%exp hat if it were zp crates?? is that what you want, huh???
  • I_AM_GOD wrote: »
    If that was really the problem, then the fact there is something called zp you have to pay money for would be a problem to most of those people.
    Plus, anyone can get a perm hat from a crate, paying customer or not.
    People complaining about the black market is nothing new. Giving them a new reason to do so isn't a particularly good idea. Also, while anyone can get a hat from a crate, the drop rate isn't particularly high and it's much more likely that someone able to get large amounts of GP via real money is going to get the hat than the person who spends nothing on the game.
    So you only give us a perm 10%exp hat if it were zp crates?? is that what you want, huh???
    I don't think you understand what I posted. I said that giving players who pay real money a larger advantage would only validate some of the current criticisms of the black market system and create more complaints.
  • 5% Yes. I think 10% is a little bit too high since it's permanent. :D

I'm not saying I agree with the 10% xp up, cause I really don't mind as I don't have one myself, but I don't think it would be a real problem to have it give 10% xp. You said a complaint is that it gives an unfair advantage, but it's not like a new gun, it's just a hat (not gameplay advantage)... Don't forget by wearing a hat you can't wear another item and there are plenty that give more than 10% xp up...
  • I don't think you understand what I posted. I said that giving players who pay real money a larger advantage would only validate some of the current criticisms of the black market system and create more complaints.

OH really!!! isnt that is what this game is all about??, 10% more exp is not gonna give you a huge advantage in the gameplay right, what about m12s and SL, arent they the gp guns the devs give to people who dont pay real money to use againts zp players?? I dont think people are going to complain about a permanent 10% exp hat.
  • Tbh when I saw the tittle I was about to post they should be 10% exp +. Thought about that so long ago. I mean this isn't worth it I blew 500k on the pumpkin hat and 100k on the santa beenie.

In crates we win weapons which are usefull. In crates win should.win usefull hats.

Think about it z8
    People complaining about the black market is nothing new. Giving them a new reason to do so isn't a particularly good idea. Also, while anyone can get a hat from a crate, the drop rate isn't particularly high and it's much more likely that someone able to get large amounts of GP via real money is going to get the hat than the person who spends nothing on the game.

I don't think you understand what I posted. I said that giving players who pay real money a larger advantage would only validate some of the current criticisms of the black market system and create more complaints.

*Cough cough*. Are you saying it isn't random? Coz buying 100 lottery tickets won't give you more chance to win than the guy next door who only bought 1.
    It's all about luck (amazing to have to say this to such an old MOD). You spend millions and not win anything (a MOD I remeber, a year or more ago had spent 2m+ and not won the so wanted gun) where others just get a crate or ten coz they feel lke it and win it.

Plus this isn't a bad idea and nobody would complain not even z8's wallet. People who buy thz berrets wouldn't care about the hats so wouldn't buy it (they are the biggest zp *****s) and couldn't careless about it. Regular players wouldn't give a **** either since they know we could've got the exp+ with other hays and that they can win it without spending a penny.
    On the one hand people would waste **** load of money to get it and on the other hand others wouldn't care it's only a hat not a m12s-scope-camo-silenced with 80 per mag...

And if you really don't want us to get a stupid 10%xp which is really weak for the gp some people spent just make it 5% would at least make people want to win it. Even though 5% is really nothing. I'm for the 10% . We aren't demanding it to be 50% which I would plently understand your obstructions.

Ask Saidin to come over here please.
  • OH really!!! isnt that is what this game is all about??, 10% more exp is not gonna give you a huge advantage in the gameplay right, what about m12s and SL, arent they the gp guns the devs give to people who dont pay real money to use againts zp players?? I dont think people are going to complain about a permanent 10% exp hat.
    I think you're still misunderstanding. The advantage isn't a gameplay advantage as such. Look how upset people get about farming even though rank has more or less no bearing on gameplay. Putting an exp bonus on a permanent crate item is still giving a number advantage to people who get incredibly lucky, pay, or both. I'm also not sure what your point is regarding the SCAR Light and M12S. They're both GP weapons easily available to any player much more easily than anything on the black market.
    apqlwma wrote: »
    *Cough cough*. Are you saying it isn't random? Coz buying 100 lottery tickets won't give you more chance to win than the guy next door who only bought 1.
    It's all about luck (amazing to have to say this to such an old MOD). You spend millions and not win anything (a MOD I remeber, a year or more ago had spent 2m+ and not won the so wanted gun) where others just get a crate or ten coz they feel lke it and win it.
    I don't think I ever said it wasn't random. Probability dictates that the chance of winning doesn't go up very much when buying a hundred tickets instead of one, but that doesn't change the fact that while the average player who doesn't buy ZP might not be able to afford more than a handful of crates, others can keep buying until they win the prize. As for the mod who spent two million on the AUG-C, that was me. I'm quite familiar with how the black market works.
    Plus this isn't a bad idea and nobody would complain not even z8's wallet. People who buy thz berrets wouldn't care about the hats so wouldn't buy it (they are the biggest zp *****s) and couldn't careless about it. Regular players wouldn't give a **** either since they know we could've got the exp+ with other hays and that they can win it without spending a penny.
    On the one hand people would waste **** load of money to get it and on the other hand others wouldn't care it's only a hat not a m12s-scope-camo-silenced with 80 per mag...

And if you really don't want us to get a stupid 10%xp which is really weak for the gp some people spent just make it 5% would at least make people want to win it. Even though 5% is really nothing. I'm for the 10% . We aren't demanding it to be 50% which I would plently understand your obstructions.

Ask Saidin to come over here please.
    It's not a simple matter of "it makes money, let's do it". There are a lot of different factors to consider when adding new items to the game. Mods don't have any authority on what gets added or changed. I'm simply telling you why it's unlikely to happen. Additionally, Z8 can't simply add or change content whenever they feel like it. All content has to be created by Smilegate, and they have their own timeline and release plans for our version that they're very unlikely to deviate from. I'm quite certain that changing the properties of holiday cosmetic items is not a high priority.
  • kom96 wrote: »
    :D that'll be great

since it's not gonna happen you should say " would or could" not will.

Deadeye don't know why you think we or even anybody would get "all upset" about 10% ?We don't like farmers coz captains with sl/m12s and armor (dont really mind the female char) get owned so now whenever people see 2nd lt+ they feel obliged or ti QQ hack or to call that person a farmer...

Ok so here we come to the truth. Lazy DEVs always has been that...

Btw thoght it was you (2m gp thing) but thought it was anaconda adv ;)
    you finally got it?

This will not be added as 99.999999...% of the communities ideas as said before the suggest section is made just so you think you are being usefull and helpfull and that your ideas are taken in consideration.

Only idea I can remember was m4 silver (me/svanced had both posted about that the same day without knowing the other one had but we had posted two different ones and a mix was made by the DEVs).

Oo wait this is in barracks? Deadeye move it please and maybe just close it.

Remind who ever is the highest placed lerson you know about 1920*1080 res please.
  • Would be nice even if its 5% only.

Won't happen though.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    since it's not gonna happen you should say " would or could" not will.

Deadeye don't know why you think we or even anybody would get "all upset" about 10% ?We don't like farmers coz captains with sl/m12s and armor (dont really mind the female char) get owned so now whenever people see 2nd lt+ they feel obliged or ti QQ hack or to call that person a farmer...

Ok so here we come to the truth. Lazy DEVs always has been that...

Btw thoght it was you (2m gp thing) but thought it was anaconda adv ;)
    you finally got it?

This will not be added as 99.999999...% of the communities ideas as said before the suggest section is made just so you think you are being usefull and helpfull and that your ideas are taken in consideration.

Only idea I can remember was m4 silver (me/svanced had both posted about that the same day without knowing the other one had but we had posted two different ones and a mix was made by the DEVs).

Oo wait this is in barracks? Deadeye move it please and maybe just close it.

Remind who ever is the highest placed lerson you know about 1920*1080 res please.

This^, you guys know what?? i knew that this thread is not gonna make it happen but i made this thread just to see what people think. sigh
  • I personally don't care a lot about exp and the rank you have (or can get). For me it's all about fun, and since those hats are fun to wear, I think they are just great the way they are. :)
  • surely then it should apply to the perm halloween hats too...?
  • Please z8 can you make each of them 10% exp up. I mean it took luck to get them and they have no extra benefit besides the look. So yeah 10% exp up would be a really nice little extra benefit for us, it not gonna make us rank up like in just a few days or something. Thanks

Sounds fair to me.....
  • This^, you guys know what?? i knew that this thread is not gonna make it happen but i made this thread just to see what people think. sigh

You could have simply asked "What do you guys think about adding a 10% exp+ to holiday hats?" an saved everyone the trouble. Seems to me like you're trying to crawl out since Deadeye pretty much demolished what you asked for.
  • I got the Santa hat yesterday in 40 crates. It would help if they did something.