2 questions one of coupons other on gold gun tourney

ok so i heard that within 24hours of purchasing a coupon gun with coupons, if you dont like it you can refund it for your coupons back. is that true? if so where do i do this at? thanks

other question:
it says that the golden gun tourney is at :Bravo server: 19:00-24:00 EST Jan 29th"
so what time is that central standard time. because my clock only goes from 1:00 to 12:00
not to 24:00... thanks

Comments

• Coupons: Yes True. Send a Support Ticket asking for a refund. (You can Only do this ONE time per ACCOUNT).

Tourney: Search on internet for how the time things work xD
  • akostop25 wrote: »
    my clock only goes from 1:00 to 12:00

i actually lol'd
    ok so i heard that within 24hours of purchasing a coupon gun with coupons, if you dont like it you can refund it for your coupons back. is that true? if so where do i do this at? thanks

other question:
    it says that the golden gun tourney is at :Bravo server: 19:00-24:00 EST Jan 29th"
    so what time is that central standard time. because my clock only goes from 1:00 to 12:00

I can answer the coupon question. From what I've heard, you can but you can't do it through in game. I think you have to go through in game support from the website which is at the top.

Golden Gun Help: Click Here

For the refund of the weapon, you might have to go through this: Click Here
  • For the first question, the answer is true. You can refund any coupon or Item Mall weapon within 48 hours of purchasing it. This is because people have been misclicking, or being hacked by a friend. Any temp weapon is returnable.
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We have clarified the Item Refund and Exchange policy on our site.

Previously these policies were still in place and contained within the Terms of Use document, however they weren't listed in clear sections as they are now.

Please review sections [3.8], [3.8.1], [3.8.2], [3.8.3] for further clarification.

To make things clear we'll go over it here. Items bought with ZP are final. However there are ZP refunds available to those players who bought items accidentally (etc) for Cross Fire items of 30 days or more.
    In these cases, the player must contact Z8Games through our support site for this refund within 48 hours of the purchase.
    Crate sales are final, both GP and ZP. However we will refund Cross Fire Black Market coupons for accidental purchases within 48 hours of the exchange.
    All refunds are given in exchange in the form of ZP credited to the account in the amount in question. And all Coupon exchange weapons are refunded in the form of the original value of coupons (accounts cannot exceed more than 100 coupons).

The 48 hour time limit will be stamped at the time you submit the ticket. So if for some reason it is beyond 48 hours and the ticket is still open we can still issue the refund. Note however if you delete the ticket it is your own fault. Please submit 1 ticket per issue and leave it open until we can respond. Ticket response times are 24-72 hours.

And as in the Terms of Use previously, Z8Games owns the property and can in its sole judgment change the ruling at any time if it deems is necessary or has proven the actions to be malicious or otherwise in intent.

Hopefully this small change to our existing clause makes it easy for players to understand that we DO offer refunds for items (Cross fire items of 30 days or longer), however it is the players responsibility to contact us within 48 hours for a zp refund. And that they understand that if you contact us past this time limit then there will be nothing we can do.

Thanks!
    -Z8Games

For your time problem : http://timeanddate.com/

Time and Date is a time converter, so it's safe, don't worry.

19:00 [7:00 PM] in EST is 18:00 [6:00 PM] in CST.
  • If you mistakenly purchased something with coupons and you submit a ticket within 48 hours you are intitled to a refund.As long as its the first time as you are only allowed once per account.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=119891&highlight=coupon+refunds

I did it after accidentally purchasing AWM camo but it took nearly a month to get the 70 coupons refunded.Although i was reassured that they were looking to make this process more efficent after seeing how long i waited.

http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

Then select technical support and explain what you require.

19:00 - 24:00 = 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. EST time

Which would be:

6 p.m. - 10 p.m. Central time.