account disabled

So when i go to clanpage, and go to my profile, i cant see my weapons.
When i click on ''Owned Weapons'' it says: ,,this account has been disabled''
I cant log in on CF now.. im in another house and i have to wait until next monday to look at CF
So please admins.. repeat me

Am i banned now or what?
I never glitched or hacked-.-
i spent over 200 dollar on this game..and this is what i get?

my ingame name is uicide[F]

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS!

Server Error in '/' Application.

Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Login failed for user 'saycf'. Reason: The account is disabled.]
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +428
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
PSystem.DataHelp.DbConnection.Open() +33
PSystem.DataHelp.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(Database dbType, ConnectionState connectionState) +229
PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Boolean noTimeOut, Database database) +127
PSystem.DataHelp.DbManager.ExecuteDataTable(String statement, Database database) +45
NewClan.Core.Player_CF.get_player_weapons(String usn) +166
NewClan.charstat_cf.bind_weapon(String usn) +47
NewClan.charstat_cf.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3970
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

EDIT: fixed, it works again.. close this thread please
[/FONT]

Comments