Number one in the whole wide world.
    Oh god here we go with the flames >.<
  • let me name No You decent players

shaun

:rolleyes:

i know, i know.
    i'm his bait.
    i walk around until i get hurt, then i shout "SHAUN THERE!"
    he quickscopes the noob and then 4k's with a knife in one slash.
    they then RQ. ez :p
  • kSteal wrote: »
    i know, i know.
    i'm his bait.
    i walk around until i get hurt, then i shout "SHAUN THERE!"
    he quickscopes the noob and then 4k's with a knife in one slash.
    they then RQ. ez :p

rofl

pretty nice tactic :p
  • I am calm o.o

<3
    after i teach you how to forum I need to teach you punctuation O.o
    hehe

:P the Sorry Grammar Police imma get fined poopcycle :|
  • iPhoenixi wrote: »
    Fallen is #1 baby.

Number one in the whole wide world.

please dont be blind this clan is the best gm clan ffs... http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=292

ty
  • Seems I've missed a lot.
    ahh another one of those which clan is best threads eh? seen these way too much :P

and i think Pan[TH]ers is decent. they get the job done.

and btw, using a shovel isnt illegal
    Its illegal in tournaments. So if you shovel all day like a baddie you won't do too well come tournament time.
    TR00L wrote: »
    Exactly why you haven't accomplished anything in SND except going 2:1 vs BRs in public matches and clan server scrims.
    Pssh not even 2.0, more like 1.2 in pubs and .8 in randy scrims. If I wanted to play snd I'd pick a hell of a lot better game than this lol.
    GhosterBoi wrote: »
    please dont be blind this clan is the best gm clan ffs... http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=292

ty
    So true.

And @ everyone else: ccav is good. Trust me, they'll go far in the tourney. Fallen isn't pro skill wise, but they have a lot of chemistry which in my opinion is way more important than skill. But 1 person isn't going to carry you very far. Not when the other 5 players on the other team are going to be at or near his level when it comes to tournies. Better get better or get knocked out. :)

That's all.
  • GhosterBoi wrote: »
    :P the Sorry Grammar Police imma get fined poopcycle :|
    lol sorry <3

And @ everyone else: ccav is good. Trust me, they'll go far in the tourney. Fallen isn't pro skill wise, but they have a lot of chemistry which in my opinion is way more important than skill. But 1 person isn't going to carry you very far. Not when the other 5 players on the other team are going to be at or near his level when it comes to tournies. Better get better or get knocked out. :)

That's all.

I like how you indirectly insult us >.>
    & who really gives a ***. Maybe we would just enter the tourney to have fun? Anyone ever think of that? That's what we did last year. I don't get the point of being SO competitive over a free online fps. Why do you think IM not so good? Cause I don't care to try.
    Why can't we all just let this thread die and maybe realize that this game is not a full time job. I feel bad for the people who actually treat it that way.
    There are some people who used to be so kind but now they let their ego's get in the way because they joined a competitive clan so they end up acting like complete ass holes. It's kind of sad :/
    & no for those of you smart asses, bella is not mad. :)
  • I like how you indirectly insult us >.>
    How did I insult you? I said you have good chemistry, you won't get carried, and skillwise your players arent top of the line.
    There are some people who used to be so kind but now they let their ego's get in the way because they joined a competitive clan so they end up acting like complete ass holes. It's kind of sad :/

Hmm I have this odd feeling this is directed at me. But anyways... I'm not an ass because I joined invisible, I've always been an ass. I don't have an ego and never have had one. I'm not good enough to have one yet. And why am I an ass all of a sudden now? Please elaborate...
  • How did I insult you? I said you have good chemistry, you won't get carried, and skillwise your players arent top of the line.

Hmm I have this odd feeling this is directed at me. But anyways... I'm not an ass because I joined invisible, I've always been an ass. I don't have an ego and never have had one. I'm not good enough to have one yet. And why am I an ass all of a sudden now? Please elaborate...
    We already know we're not "pro" we have been told many many times.

And no josh that wasn't directed at you at all. I already know you're nice to me >.> so clam down.
  • How did I insult you? I said you have good chemistry, you won't get carried, and skillwise your players arent top of the line.

We already know we're not "pro" we have been told many many times.

And no josh that wasn't directed at you at all. I already know you're nice to me >.> so clam down.
    You guys having fun? (:
  • ggBox wrote: »
    You guys having fun? (:
    I wish. BESIDES we all can't agree on everything ;)
  • Thread... is..... ****ing...... pointless......
  • We already know we're not "pro" we have been told many many times.

Well if your clan members didn't act like the most rad awesome players to hit the planet and talk shiit to everyone they dont like *cough* people wouldn't jump at any opportunity to troll you guys.

And I am clam, was just making sure.
  • I wish. BESIDES we all can't agree on everything ;)

Sadly, This is true. Dx
  • lol sorry <3

& who really gives a ***. Maybe we would just enter the tourney to have fun? Anyone ever think of that? That's what we did last year. I don't get the point of being SO competitive over a free online fps. Why do you think IM not so good? Cause I don't care to try.
    Why can't we all just let this thread die and maybe realize that this game is not a full time job. I feel bad for the people who actually treat it that way.
    +100000

It's a game. A free game. Use it for its intended purpose --> entertainment/having fun.

P.S. I get that for some of you being uber competitive is fun but I honestly can't believe that being super competitive in this game can be fun all the time.
  • TooLazyTo wrote: »
    +100000

It's a game. A free game. Use it for its intended purpose --> entertainment/having fun.

P.S. I get that for some of you being uber competitive is fun but I honestly can't believe that being super competitive in this game can be fun all the time.

Some people find joy in being competitive. Just killing time isn't everyone's reason to play, some of us would like to get something more out of the game.
  • imo brett chose ure clan cuz he likes ure guys

lmao you're saying i'm g.ay : O
    Maybe we would just enter the tourney to have fun?

sounds right to me. but our fists will be swinging
    I've always been an ass.

lol, but your necro posts are awesome

Cobrah, I don't know if calling people shovelers is an insult. it's like calling a clan axers/kataners/knifers. it's only an insult if you look down at the weapon. every one feels differently about weapons. but i'm sure Bella did not intend to insult another clan. just have to stop and think about what has been said clearly sometimes. as for talking ****, that's a personal experience. If some one talks trash to some one else and it's uncalled for, there will be a grudge. can't change it. it's not really an insult saying they talk ****.

An insult is 'those guys are terrible at CF' or a remark about nationality.
  • JudgeSim2 wrote: »
    lmao you're saying i'm g.ay : O

sounds right to me. but our fists will be swinging

lol, but your necro posts are awesome

Cobrah, I don't know if calling people shovelers is an insult. it's like calling a clan axers/kataners/knifers. it's only an insult if you look down at the weapon. every one feels differently about weapons. but i'm sure Bella did not intend to insult another clan. just have to stop and think about what has been said clearly sometimes. as for talking ****, that's a personal experience. If some one talks trash to some one else and it's uncalled for, there will be a grudge. can't change it. it's not really an insult saying they talk ****.

An insult is 'those guys are terrible at CF' or a remark about nationality.

Love ur bottom sig. quote.
  • lol sorry <3

nicely said bella but i think of it as a full time job :| maybe cause i dont got one but still leave the ppl that are addicted to the game alone! :( LAWL no life :(

dude u got may egos =.= everyone in this world has ego and everyone needs to accept that. the thing about ego is if u let it out or realize that ur stronger in this situation invisible better then fallen u act all gay and sh1t so yeah... instead of saying stop ur ego CONTROL it would be a better word to use :|
  • iUseiAbuse wrote: »
    Lol? Did you really just say you didn't insult Fallen? Maybe I can't comprehend "English" (Capitalize that "E" btw) seeing as *Your secret weapon* wont always be able to 1v5 clutch. I could really care less if anyone in CCAV is your friend. They can stick up for themselves. You're extremely pathetic. Kids now a days.

Edit: I know Fallen isn't a super pro desu clan like yours. Seeing as you've been doing so well. They play the game for the intended purpose at least. Stating a fact about the equipment CCAV uses, is hardly insulting. Saying they talk **** is also a fact, because EVERYONE has before. You sir, FAYUL. Nuff said

no we need serious work.

please continue to post cause it is fun reading your replies without reading what I said.

I also love how you're saying CCAV can stick up for themselves, calling me pathetic, when you to are defending fallen, cant they stick up for there selves?

ty
  • C_obra wrote: »
    no we need serious work.

please continue to post cause it is fun reading your replies without reading what I said.

I also love how you're saying CCAV can stick up for themselves, calling me pathetic, when you to are defending fallen, cant they stick up for there selves?

ty

grrrr stop with the CCAV and Fallen ... Please dont reply to cobra it will show how idiotic u are :|
  • Close thread please.

you're all bad at Ghost Mode.
  • Everyone beats around the bush, Fallen is bad.
    Not so hard to say
    But then again, It's a game.
    Couldn't care less which clans are better then which, people have days where they play aweful.
    Pinchh wrote: »
    Close thread please.

you're all bad at Ghost Mode.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
    iUseiAbuse wrote: »
    Lol? Did you really just say you didn't insult Fallen? Maybe I can't comprehend "English" (Capitalize that "E" btw) seeing as *Your secret weapon* wont always be able to 1v5 clutch. I could really care less if anyone in CCAV is your friend. They can stick up for themselves. You're extremely pathetic. Kids now a days.

Edit: I know Fallen isn't a super pro desu clan like yours. Seeing as you've been doing so well. They play the game for the intended purpose at least. Stating a fact about the equipment CCAV uses, is hardly insulting. Saying they talk **** is also a fact, because EVERYONE has before. You sir, FAYUL. Nuff said

Ayeee Don't Disrespect Cobra And CCAV Like That. Cobra Didn't Mean To Offend Fallen Like That So Chill Out :)
This discussion has been closed.