Pubstar clans

Befire I start this, I want to say that I'm not a QQ'ing noob ( well ... :rolleyes: :D )

Why are pubstar clans so annoying? They have the ego of E8 players, and the skill of BR players in rookie server ( Most the players & clans. Some are nice and skilled ).

They ruin E8 with their spops and kriss's, and they ruin alpha with their egos. They think they're the best players in CF, They think using kriss/or M12s with spop and armour is for pros, and they're just annoying.
Pubs are for fun. Stop QQ'ing in simple pubs.

A lot of people say this, or something somewhat alike. I don't get it at all. Playing with people running around with spop and armour spraying their arse off doesn't make pubs enjoyable.. But that's just me.

One more thing is that they call everybody bad, dodge a scrim or even a 1v1, then majority kick you from the room because of the fact they travel in pubs lolz.
If you hate pubs so much, then why play them?

I've seen many people write this also.

I love to scrim/cw, but I can't do them every minute of the day. I play just as many pub games as I do CW's. And while I'm pubbing, I just want a fun relaxed game of english speaking players. When half the players are BR's, and the rest are scrubby annoying NA players, it's just annoying as hell.

So... I Want to hear your thoughts on these type of clans :D

Trollers welcome .. but keep it to a minimum =]

Comments

• its cf.gonna have immature players no matter what server.to an extent i agree with u.got kids acting like kids and grown ups acting even worse.
  • its cf.gonna have immature players no matter what server.to an extent i agree with u.got kids acting like kids and grown ups acting even worse.

Sad to say, I played with a few of your members. I killed one with awm so he starts raging me and calls my clan bad. I ask for a 5v5, and he says NO, 5v5's are for noobs. Get 8 and do a 8v8, that's for real pros.

I tell him that's not true, so he starts saying 100 member clans are pro, small clans are TERRIBLE. I tell him that's not true.

So he keeps just calling me and my clan bad, even though he wouldn't scrim us. Then after the match him and his clan kick me everytime I go into the room.

I'm pretty sure the rest of your clan isn't like that, but most people that I've played with from your clan ( not many ) are scrubs and immature :/
  • I'm in a Pub clan, want to 5 tonight at say 8est time ?
  • MKRQ wrote: »
    Sad to say, I played with a few of your members. I killed one with awm so he starts raging me and calls my clan bad. I ask for a 5v5, and he says NO, 5v5's are for noobs. Get 8 and do a 8v8, that's for real pros.

I tell him that's not true, so he starts saying 100 member clans are pro, small clans are TERRIBLE. I tell him that's not true.

So he keeps just calling me and my clan bad, even though he wouldn't scrim us. Then after the match him and his clan kick me everytime I go into the room.

I'm pretty sure the rest of your clan isn't like that, but most people that I've played with from your clan ( not many ) are scrubs and immature :/

if u say so but there not on here complaining so that gives them an edge up.every clan has ppl who will occasionally rage over smt.99% of the players on here do as u are at this moment yourself.we've all done it at 1 time or another.hell i got 1 day bann for cuzzing b4 so im no angel.idk bout alot of my clan being scrubs but your entitled to the opinion.all i can say to that is feel free to invite to clan server.but even that dont do nothing to quell stuff like the qq'n cuz the losing team is surely gonna rage .im sure some in your clan has done the same as well.only thing im saying is its a game with mixed ages,genders,nationalities,etc.bound to be some conflicts sooner or later.
  • Meh who knows, i'm sure they didnt know what E8 rules are.

They were still easy though, amirite?
  • http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=98870

feel free to point to me out any scrubs or qq'ers you have met from us.most of us are down to earth ppl with kids and families.were not all kid gamers though everyone has those moments of weekness
  • pHpS__Gabe wrote: »
    I'm in a Pub clan, want to 5 tonight at say 8est time ?

Please refer to where I said (Most, some are nice players and really good ) part. Thank You.
  • qq'n and raging is a part of game frowned on but at same time will never ever go away.sad but true.everyone for most part has complained bout something or another at 1 time on game.if qq'n gained exp this whole game be full of majors.not to be an azz but coming to forums to complain bout ppl ingame is just as bad as ingame ppl raging and complaining as well.
  • Lolol

You do know that this is Cf? People of all ages play, Whether or not they QQ or call themselves the best, Why should anyone care? Stick to what you know, and what you do. Ty
  • I may be a random to people but I agree with you to an extent. I was pubbing yesterday with Sheep and Ernkay in Alaska and some other randoms thinking they were the shiznet calling sheep bad and trying to kick thinking they could pZ sheep. And as Sheep said "I hate randoms who pub all day and don't scrim and still come and think they're the shiit". These kids get annoying, but not all pubstars are like that. Some are cool and friendly, but some have the ego's the size of a League winner in E8 and talk shiit to players with more skill.
  • wogl players have ego's just as big.the whole community is guilty of this to a degree.i doubt that theres 1 player on this game who never complained bout some1 else in pub room b4.just gotta take it with a grain of salt like the expression goes and move on.
  • wogl players have ego's just as big.the whole community is guilty of this to a degree.i doubt that theres 1 player on this game who never complained bout some1 else in pub room b4.just gotta take it with a grain of salt like the expression goes and move on.

Finally some1 who makes sense.

Bomb wth.. I knew it was you when i saw hellaware lol, Its me Rich :P
  • Luvbuju wrote: »
    Bomb wth.. I knew it was you when i saw hellaware lol, Its me Rich :P

lol shhh im sneaky.just preaching the gospel on the forums.waiting for it to go sour on me lol.then they see y i'm named what i am
  • lol shhh im sneaky.just preaching the gospel on the forums.waiting for it to go sour on me lol.then they see y i'm named what i am

Oh i wanna see this lolol
  • Meh who knows, i'm sure they didnt know what E8 rules are.

They were still easy though, amirite?
    I was playing with Meta and Colombia in E8 today. Every single one used SPOP/star, and most used kriss/m12s/SL.
    I asked them for wogl rules, since it was a wogl rules room, but they then started raging me and calling every1 bad that told them wogl rules.
    They then started rage kicking every NA person, and the people left were all kicked.
    http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=98870

feel free to point to me out any scrubs or qq'ers you have met from us.most of us are down to earth ppl with kids and families.were not all kid gamers though everyone has those moments of weekness
    It was [_triplex_], BillyBadGunz ( I think, but not sure ), hurricane ( either him or one other person that I forgot the name ), and I swear someone with IceMan in his name.
    qq'n and raging is a part of game frowned on but at same time will never ever go away.sad but true.everyone for most part has complained bout something or another at 1 time on game.if qq'n gained exp this whole game be full of majors.not to be an azz but coming to forums to complain bout ppl ingame is just as bad as ingame ppl raging and complaining as well.
    I know what you're saying, but having so many pub clans kicking me and using kriss and spop in E8 today just threw me over the edge I guess :eek:
    Luvbuju wrote: »
    You do know that this is Cf? People of all ages play, Whether or not they QQ or call themselves the best, Why should anyone care? Stick to what you know, and what you do. Ty

I'm probably younger than most people that play this game, but more mature than a lot of people. I don't get why people just can't be mature on a stupid computer game :rolleyes:
  • all of them are recent additions to my clan except ice so im not doubting anything.now iceman is a cool bro it had to take something to get him going.
  • Shipposalt wrote: »
    I may be a random to people but I agree with you to an extent. I was pubbing yesterday with Sheep and Ernkay in Alaska and some other randoms thinking they were the shiznet calling sheep bad and trying to kick thinking they could pZ sheep. And as Sheep said "I hate randoms who pub all day and don't scrim and still come and think they're the shiit". These kids get annoying, but not all pubstars are like that. Some are cool and friendly, but some have the ego's the size of a League winner in E8 and talk shiit to players with more skill.

Exactly D:
    wogl players have ego's just as big.the whole community is guilty of this to a degree.i doubt that theres 1 player on this game who never complained bout some1 else in pub room b4.just gotta take it with a grain of salt like the expression goes and move on.

I stated this in my post "They have the ego's of E8 players"
  • all of them are recent additions to my clan except ice so im not doubting anything.now iceman is a cool bro it had to take something to get him going.

this high rank d00d camped, wore SPOP and kriss, and possibly armour. I asked iceman to kick him, so he starts calling me a QQ noob and gets his friends to kick me from the room :/
  • bottom line is whether whining ingame or on forums about it neither do any good or will ever stop.both are the same and sometimes the stuff makes it more enjoyable.i get a good chuckle at alot of it but am known to drop some f bombs real quick.but im 34 years old i wont be told in life or in game how to conduct myself.
    this high rank d00d camped, wore SPOP and kriss, and possibly armour. I asked iceman to kick him, so he starts calling me a QQ noob and gets his friends to kick me from the room :/

so your asking my lt to kick a clanmate in a pub room for using kriss and spop.hmmm.and thats mature how? you expected a clanmate to kick another clannie over a pub game cuz of zp items.im lost i thought only echo 8 had ppl like this.sounds to me your as guilty as the rest of us.
  • Lol Poor Iceman
    so your asking my lt to kick a clanmate in a pub room for using kriss and spop.hmmm.and thats mature how? you expected a clanmate to kick another clannie over a pub game cuz of zp items.im lost i thought only echo 8 had ppl like this.sounds to me your as guilty as the rest of us.

Wait till iceman hears this xD, But i agree with Anger, Just stop whining, I know you don't mean to QQ, but just let em do what they want, and continue on your way, im sure you will meet more kids on Cf, Don't lose yourself to just one.
  • Luvbuju wrote: »
    Wait till iceman hears this xD, But i agree with Anger, Just stop whining, I know you don't mean to QQ, but just let em do what they want, and continue on your way, im sure you will meet more kids on Cf, Don't lose yourself to just one.

lol dont worry i'll be glad to let him know where to look when he gets back on.i wasnt there but im sure he will have a totally different version then this.
  • so your asking my lt to kick a clanmate in a pub room for using kriss and spop.hmmm.and thats mature how? you expected a clanmate to kick another clannie over a pub game cuz of zp items.im lost i thought only echo 8 had ppl like this.sounds to me your as guilty as the rest of us.

The person using kriss and spop wasn't another clan m8, it was a total randy D:
    I know you think Im QQ'ing, but it just gets really annoying :/

Luvbuju wrote: »
    I know, but again, it gets annoying and frustrates me :/
    lol dont worry i'll be glad to let him know where to look when he gets back on.i wasnt there but im sure he will have a totally different version then this.

By showing him this thread, that'd cause more arguing .. amiright :confused:
    The person using kriss and spop wasn't another clan m8, it was a total randy D:
    I know you think Im QQ'ing, but it just gets really annoying :/

I know, but again, it gets annoying and frustrates me :/

By showing him this thread, that'd cause more arguing .. amiright :confused:

nah he aint the type to just really argue but he should be able to debate this with you himself as i wasnt there.trust me he is a decent laid back guy.most days i wish i had his patience.something must have been said if he got mad.most of my clan are just good ppl .maybe not all are "pro" cf players but believe me i know for certain they are far from scrubs.
  • no im not saying your qq'n.actually this is 1 of the most down to earth conversations i had on here.im just saying we all done it b4 whether on here or ingame.trust me i have a bad habit of cuzzing somedays but then others i shrug it off and get a kick out of the things said on here.
  • the only one I really hate in that clan is [_triplex_] and his friends

just set up a 5v5, your clan vs us when you get on so I can shut that kid up
  • well not hard to find 5 of us at any 1 time if your really trying.i'll pass it along to triple you like to see him.
    No no...lets get our facts straight. I didnt say anything to you. Matter of fact I dont have a problem with you. I remember the game. It wasnt me saying QQ to you bro. It was the idiot that was spop'n with a kriss and m12. Remember we tried kicking him but I was out of kicks.
    Yes, you did ask for a 5v5 to me once. I said yes....DIDNT I? Just not right at that moment.
    Ask anyone about me....I get along with everyone. I might talk garbage with my friends in game( I have alot). I am a LT of this clan and bomb and kat plus other LT's will back me on this. I dont mess around. If your a sh1t starter...I boot you right on your azz outta here. Bottom line we aint no little kiddie clan runnin around ragin on ppl.
    Now Im not saying that some of our members dont or havent talked cr@p. If so we will have a discussion with them online when we see them.

Bottom of the line is I dont have a problem with you.....you may or may not be able to whoop my ass in a match. Chances are you probably will. Its a game nonetheless.

And to my knowledge none of our clan members kicked you from the room. If they did then I honestly cant remember why.
    well not hard to find 5 of us at any 1 time if your really trying.i'll pass it along to triple you like to see him.
    Any time you'd like to set up a match just whisper one of us. No bs talkin...just a good clean game.
    ps.....when ppl ask me for wogl rules I oblige.