Worst Weapons

In my opinion, CF has some weapons that are so extremely awesome, but some are very very bad.

So, I make my choice to the worst weapons in my opinion. Also, a player who owns other people with these gun are truly pro

_Rifle: M16 (High recoil, kinda heavy, low ROF, it does take a lot of skill to survive with this gun).
_SMG: UZI and Micro-Galil (the power are ridiculously low with high recoil, these two guns' stat are not balance at all)
_MG: Gatling Gun(it is so heavy that takes forever to move, it takes a while before it start shooting, reloading time is long, those facts make this gun is impossible to use in TD and SnD matches, and even in MM without a partner).
_Shotgun: Winchester (Winchester Scope is even easier to use. I know it should be a SMG but Winchester seems to work like a shotgun. This gun have a low Rate of fire, slow reload, power is less than Win scope. Luck can't help but skill is need in order to kill people)
_Sniper Rifle: PSG (in my opinion, M700 is even easier to own people with this gun. The Red Dragon version is a beast, but the regular version is hard to use since power is low with high recoil)

Comments

• M4 Custom:
    It sometimes modifies the wielder's personality... making them become total d0uchebags and jackasses... Giving overpride, and making him ignorant.

(Actually I hate those M4-C users, not the M4-C... Guns don't kill people, people do... lol)
  • SPOP > Joo hate me so bad? <3 ...

On topic:

K2: Worst. Gun. EVER. It's heavy, it's power is weak, it has a strong recoil and low RoF, making the gun to shake each time you shoot it (it goes up with strong recoil, it takes ages to shoot again and goes back down, resulting in the cr4p to shake the crosshair up and down), it reloads slowly. K2 = M9 < All other guns.

Gold/Silver/Crystal: Ridiculous. Plain ridiculous and useless. Exept maybe M4-Silver, all the silver/chrystal/gold guns are a waste. Gold guns are just regular versions with larger ammo count and a pi'ss like skin. 100 coupons for 8 bullets and a possibility to look like a moron? No thankyou. M4-Chrystal is an EPIC facepalm. 80 coupons for a regular M4 with a silencer and a spe'rm like skin. You better tell me it's a joke. It doesn't even have any additionnal ammo. Bad gun is bad. AK-Silver looks like spe'rm too, and unlike M4-Silver, an AK does NOT needs the additionnal ammo. Just because it's high powered and doesn't have an enormous RoF too. So you'll either kill all the team or die yourself for sure, even before you use those 5 ammo.
  • UndeadEmoMunzta , I hope you're kidding about the K2, because when used correctly it is a complete BEAST.

xD
  • In my opinion, CF has some weapons that are so extremely awesome, but some are very very bad.

So, I make my choice to the worst weapons in my opinion. Also, a player who owns other people with these gun are truly pro

_Rifle: M16 (High recoil, kinda heavy, low ROF, it does take a lot of skill to survive with this gun).
    _SMG: UZI and Micro-Galil (the power are ridiculously low with high recoil, these two guns' stat are not balance at all)
    _MG: Gatling Gun(it is so heavy that takes forever to move, it takes a while before it start shooting, reloading time is long, those facts make this gun is impossible to use in TD and SnD matches, and even in MM without a partner).
    _Shotgun: Winchester (Winchester Scope is even easier to use. I know it should be a SMG but Winchester seems to work like a shotgun. This gun have a low Rate of fire, slow reload, power is less than Win scope. Luck can't help but skill is need in order to kill people)
    _Sniper Rifle: PSG (in my opinion, M700 is even easier to own people with this gun. The Red Dragon version is a beast, but the regular version is hard to use since power is low with high recoil)

Agree ^ :D
  • [MOD]Us3r wrote: »
    UndeadEmoMunzta , I hope you're kidding about the K2, because when used correctly it is a complete BEAST.

xD
    I'm not =/ ... It is awful =/ ...
  • M16, K1A and that Uzi wow they are just so useless.
    I ACE'd/MVP'd/Last Kill'd yesterday with an UZI. Up to the point to make a friend want to buy an uzi. UZI is a very good gun. Especially compared to M9 and K2.

205ce1v.jpg
  • I ACE'd/MVP'd/Last Kill'd yesterday with an UZI. Up to the point to make a friend want to buy an uzi. UZI is a very good gun. Especially compared to M9 and K2.

205ce1v.jpg

Lol go you But xD I hate the thing. It just doesn't do much damage and that is why I dun like it :p
  • Lol go you But xD I hate the thing. It just doesn't do much damage and that is why I dun like it :p
    Compensate that with enormous rate of fire and very controllable spray pattern, plus lightness of a P228, plus the fastest reload a primary has.
  • Compensate that with enormous rate of fire and very controllable spray pattern, plus lightness of a P228, plus the fastest reload a primary has.

Yeah that's true I suppose, didn't we used to have double Uzi's or am I thinking of another game :confused:
  • In my opinion, CF has some weapons that are so extremely awesome, but some are very very bad.

Agreed to everything except for The sniper Rifle part.
    I LOVE SPRAYING NO-SCOPE WITH PSG-1
    Sometimes i accually like psg more than AWM
  • Other versions of CF hace those. Though we're prohibited to talk about other versions ... (Wonder why, eh z8 ..)

the uzi have near no recoil, it does have a large spread though ( i am just being picky i know.

the psg-red is also weaker then the reg psg. trust me on that one.

anyway my list would be:
    rifle: m16, obviously, its accurate like any rifle and can single shot. but its spray is downright ridiculously random.
    smg: uzi
    mg: although i adore the Gatling, i have to say it is the weakest mg, a very close call though as all of the sg are pretty much equal in the term of u need to one shot in the head or simply spray to oblivion. my choice on it being the worst came to the fact of the low movement, but it is a better gun to single shot then the rest of the mg.
    shotgun: winchy. its sexy though.
    sniper: psg red: lose the occasional 1 shot kill ability of the reg psg for more ammo ( that you don't really need if your half decent.) i have found myself aiming perfectly at som1's head but the accuracy would be too poor and i would miss. it also shoot extremely slow when no-scoping for some odd reason.
  • darkname2 wrote: »
    the uzi have near no recoil, it does have a large spread though ( i am just being picky i know.

the psg-red is also weaker then the reg psg. trust me on that one.

anyway my list would be:
    rifle: m16, obviously, its accurate like any rifle and can single shot. but its spray is downright ridiculously random.
    smg: uzi
    mg: although i adore the Gatling, i have to say it is the weakest mg, a very close call though as all of the sg are pretty much equal in the term of u need to one shot in the head or simply spray to oblivion. my choice on it being the worst came to the fact of the low movement, but it is a better gun to single shot then the rest of the mg.
    shotgun: winchy. its sexy though.
    sniper: psg red: lose the occasional 1 shot kill ability of the reg psg for more ammo ( that you don't really need if your half decent.) i have found myself aiming perfectly at som1's head but the accuracy would be too poor and i would miss. it also shoot extremely slow when no-scoping for some odd reason.
    Just so you know, the regular PSG1 one kills ONLY in alaska. This is the old PSG1. The ones you will get in crates have the same power as PSG1RD.
  • And the Winchester isn't a shotgun...lol. And what do you mean it's supposed to work as an SMG? They switched the tags by accident. Winchester is a rifle. AK74u is an SMG. How the hell is a single shooting, level-action weapon going to be an SMG?

I think the Winchester is an awesome gun.

No guns suck but..
    Galil-Scope
    M9
  • m12s worst weapon. Low recoil, high damage, a lot of bullets. Owerpowered weapon... No skills need to use it.

Useless in the wrong hands... M16 is tough to get used to..,. Uzi is a Uzi... Only one I agree with you. Terrible low powered gun. K1A is absolutely amazing if you can get used to it.... I used it tons of times and gotten 50-30 in TDMs. Yes the KDR is a bit terrible but it's an SMG so you have to dig in to get those kills.
  • It depends on the player, fr me it would be the micro galil and the uzi
  • The thing about the K1A is that in mid-range 3-round bursts, it has near-zero spread. Absolutely devastating if you can aim for the head.
  • _Shotgun: Winchester (Winchester Scope is even easier to use. I know it should be a SMG but Winchester seems to work like a shotgun. This gun have a low Rate of fire, slow reload, power is less than Win scope. Luck can't help but skill is need in order to kill people)

whut u h0m0? wincy scope is NOT a smg
  • SPOP > Joo hate me so bad? <3 ...

On topic:

K2: Worst. Gun. EVER. It's heavy, it's power is weak, it has a strong recoil and low RoF, making the gun to shake each time you shoot it (it goes up with strong recoil, it takes ages to shoot again and goes back down, resulting in the cr4p to shake the crosshair up and down), it reloads slowly. K2 = M9 < All other guns.
    Since when does the K2 have high recoil?
  • [MOD]Us3r wrote: »
    UndeadEmoMunzta , I hope you're kidding about the K2, because when used correctly it is a complete BEAST.

xD
    Awesome Avatar.
  • TheChosk wrote: »
    Since when does the K2 have high recoil?
    It allways did. But it has a slow ROF, compensating for that. Ever noticed how K2's crosshair shakes up and down all the time?
  • [...]
    [...]

BlueSh1ft wrote: »
    whut u h0m0? wincy scope is NOT a smg
    And the Winchester isn't a shotgun...lol. And what do you mean it's supposed to work as an SMG? They switched the tags by accident. Winchester is a rifle. AK74u is an SMG. How the hell is a single shooting, level-action weapon going to be an SMG?

I think the Winchester is an awesome gun.

[...]
    M9

Winchester is a Repeating Rifle. :rolleyes:
  • Terroxify wrote: »
    Winchester is a Repeating Rifle. :rolleyes:
    A repeated flintlock ... I saw that somewhere ...
  • A repeated flintlock ... I saw that somewhere ...

Maybe Red Dead Redemption?

i pwn noobs with this 3 weaps...

K1A is a HEADSHOT MACHINE!

M16 is very good for single shotting!

UZI FTW in GM matches, i went 27/0 with an UZI (laboratory) and get kiked =D

OgAAAOemw7Tx8gmWsLRmVPcVowD-SZ8y9Apy5-SfZ7jJB61bA31cWmcXQEbiCRcQ6Ea_4D19RyKQpABAhIh4n3y3YpsAm1T1ULcSgP4iIPrc_uHde-WQA1zccZ4N.jpg
  • There is no worst gun
    Anyone used to a gun or forced to play with it for a long time will eventually pwn with it
    Like i did with the m4a1
    When i first started i couldn't even use it
    But after i reached staff sergeant i pwned with it

gattling gun in TD rocks O_O