Voting system doesnt work

Iam sic of being kicked because iam better than others. This is not fair. Its true that sometimes there are real hackers but the voting system is not accurate . And iam not going to buy anymore zp until this stops.

Comments

• rhomaa wrote: »
    And iam not going to buy anymore zp until this stops.

Good same here.

And don't even do surveys because even then your still giving z8 the cash for it.
  • rhomaa wrote: »
    Iam sic of being kicked because iam better than others. This is not fair. Its true that sometimes there are real hackers but the voting system is not accurate . And iam not going to buy anymore zp until this stops.

So many players are still buying ZP
    As this guys: http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=18538
    That z8 doesn't give a sh1t tht you don't buy anymore.

+ This problem is old from months . Z8 doesnt care

Edit : PLay scrims , Pugs , ESL ..

No kick there
  • NexusBlue wrote: »
    Z8 doesnt care

That's the problem don't support poor service, it's that simple nothing more.

Whilst you might be happy purchasing faulty goods from an electronics store and go back for more stuff to support the shop more balanced people won't.
  • It's not just the kicks, it's the never ending harassment and worthless threats you get from noobs too. If there wasn't the vote kick if would be fun seeing them whine and cry but knowing that you're their hostage thanks to the vote kick is annoying.

This game seems to attract the worst people ever. I haven't played a game with a worse community than this and I started online gaming about 10 years ago.
  • It's not the system that's inaccurate its the people using the system that make it inaccurate. Like everyone has said no one really cares if a few people stop buying ZP, there will always be a lot more people still buying.

Remove it would be a bad idea, especially now where the number of hackers are increasing again. The solution is pretty simple,

- Make A room with friends. (They'll press F12)
    - Play CW
    - Quit and look for another Game.
  • only thing they need to fix is if you dont vote you dont count instead of if u dont vote u count as a f12
  • Co_oKie wrote: »
    only thing they need to fix is if you dont vote you dont count instead of if u dont vote u count as a f12

I agree lets not count f12's at all, lets just make it based on F11's, so you still need the same amount of F11's but there's no 'none votes' or even 'f12's'.

Like?
  • I agree lets not count f12's at all, lets just make it based on F11's, so you still need the same amount of F11's but there's 'no none' votes or even 'f12's'.

Like?

Theres always 5 noobs who dont vote and the kick ends up being denied.
  • Theres always 5 noobs who dont vote and the kick ends up being denied.

Then why all these posts about kick voting?
  • Then why all these posts about kick voting?

What do you mean? Its a suggestion. Hackers often stay because theres people who dont vote..
  • What do you mean? Its a suggestion. Hackers often stay because theres people who dont vote..

I mean if "Theres always 5 noobs who dont vote and the kick ends up being denied."

Then how do people get kicked for nothing?

You want to know why hackers stay? It because people want to win and for the lulz, do you think they just don't know how to vote are you that naive?

I was in a game today (and many times before) and numerous people were kicked for absolutely nothing, and when a rapid firing M700 user (who was ace) got put up for kick no less than 3 times it was denied.

They just don't know how to vote?:rolleyes:

Kicking is the biggest part of this game, saying people don't know how to kick is ridiculous.
  • But why are you blaming everything on the system? The community is absolute crap. The system has some blame but the people abuse it like there's no tomorrow. If they dont vote, it shouldnt count at all. I dont see it being any worse than it is now really.

And how do people not know how to vote? There's a huge black block in the middle saying F11 to agree and f12 to disagree.
  • Then why all these posts about kick voting?

cause it dosnt happen as often as the forums make it seem. you are on here everyday crying about kick vote but really its not that bad. sorry you lost your good pub score, move on and suck it up
  • But why are you blaming everything on the system? The community is absolute crap. The system has some blame but the people abuse it like there's no tomorrow.

Same with lag issues it's not z8 it's the BR'S, it should never be fixed as it's a community issue.

Same with hacks it's not z8 it's the hackers / hack makers, it should never be patched as it's a community issue.

Same with M12's it's not z8's fault they don't make people use them, it should never be fixed as it's a community issue.

So on, so on...
  • cause it dosnt happen as often as the forums make it seem. you are on here everyday crying about kick vote but really its not that bad. sorry you lost your good pub score, move on and suck it up

Hey...not everyone wants to play this game to become the best. MOST PEOPLE play it for fun. But the game isn't fun when you got this kind of community.
  • cause it dosnt happen as often as the forums make it seem. you are on here everyday crying about kick vote but really its not that bad. sorry you lost your good pub score, move on and suck it up

Sorry sunflower but although your in every kick vote thread you claim to scrim, kick vote abuser and racist;)
  • Same with lag issues it's not z8 it's the BR'S, it should never be fixed as it's a community issue.

Same with hacks it's not z8 it's the hackers / hack makers, it should never be patched as it's a community issue.

Same with M12's it's not z8's fault they don't make people use them, it should never be fixed as it's a community issue.

So on, so on...

Did I say it shouldn't be fixed? I said why do you blame everything on the system? It isn't perfect. Never will be. It could be better if the community didn't take advantage of it.
  • Did I say it shouldn't be fixed? I said why do you blame everything on the system? It isn't perfect. Never will be. It could be better if the community didn't take advantage of it.

Because they need to fix the majors issues, lag/kicks/hack/glitchers.

Does the game to to be perfect? no, but the biggest issues affecting game play need to be addressed.
  • Because they need to fix the majors issues, lag/kicks/hack/glitchers.

Does the game to to be perfect? no, but the biggest issues affecting game play need to be addressed.

Yeah its a major issue but it wouldn't be so major if, I feel like im repeating myself, we didn't have this community.

We could remove it. We could change it in any way possible. People would still complain about it and people would still abuse it.
  • Yeah its a major issue but it wouldn't be so major if, I feel like im repeating myself, we didn't have this community.

Same with hacks, lag. So do you want these things resolved or not?

And if you want to change the community how will you achieve this?
    We could remove it. We could change it in any way possible. People would still complain about it and people would still abuse it.

Abuse is fine, rampant abuse is not.

Nobody would mind being kicked 4 times a week, or see a few hackers a weeks or a few laggers a week, or a few glitchers a week.

When people are complaining about an issue it's because it is rampant.
  • I do...o.o
    But dont you think if the people didn't hack so much, would there be so much hassle?

I want to change this community by simply adding ping restrictions or pinged capped servers. Lets face it...most of the problems are caused by foreigners who have taken over this game.

And yeah, you're right. If people keep complaining about something, it means something's wrong. But the system is horrible right now because of the people themselves. I wouldn't mind if they removed it. I would love to see how things would work out. If it does fine, keep it that way, if it doesn't, put it back. But I'm 100% sure things wont get any better.

The best solution is for us to keep our kills, deaths, exp, gp, etc if we get kicked. For me...thats the only solution at the moment. The only right one that doesn't have any cons.
  • I do...o.o
    But dont you think if the people didn't hack so much, would there be so much hassle?

OFC but waiting until they "stopped hacking", "stopped glitching", "stopped kicking" and "stopped lagging" is going to be a long and fruitless wait at least in my opinion, I honestly can't never see the situation improving by itself can you?

So what I consider to be totally idiotic answers of "it's the community" doest resolve anything besides stating the obvious.
    I want to change this community by simply adding ping restrictions or pinged capped servers. Lets face it...most of the problems are caused by foreigners who have taken over this game.

Ping restrictions will never work, at least to achieve that aim of changing or improving the community.

The only thing it will do is make games more balanced and fairer in terms of lag kills/registry, nothing more.

Take for instance the UK servers the Turks and Arabs do collude to kick people and these players ping 80/100 in the UK servers so there is no way ping restrictions would help as 80/100 ping is about average in the UK servers, we would have to set max ping at 30 and get almost no players.
    And yeah, you're right. If people keep complaining about something, it means something's wrong. But the system is horrible right now because of the people themselves. I wouldn't mind if they removed it. I would love to see how things would work out. If it does fine, keep it that way, if it doesn't, put it back. But I'm 100% sure things wont get any better.

I think even though removing kick voting would improve this game by a lot (and I mean a lot), that removing it is not the best or only solution by a long way. Removing it is only the best option if they cannot fix it.

There are lots of better ideas than removal, the basic concept to improve kick voting is that players must have some sort of reason to prevent them kicking when it is not required, this could be an actual cost, reputation cost, limited ability or gain to the kicked player etc
    The best solution is for us to keep our kills, deaths, exp, gp, etc if we get kicked. For me...thats the only solution at the moment. The only right one that doesn't have any cons.

This should be implemented at a minimum, which work alleviate the "stup!d fcking noobs" thought that enters your head when your kicked, but wouldn't resolve the issue of kick abuse by itself.

The only way to resolve kick vote abusing would be giving the kicked player extra GP when kicked, this would stop people kicking others wrongly as it benefits the kicked, or charge people for successful kicks and those that F11 even small sums of 20-50 gp this would stop a lot of wrongful kicks, limit kicks to a certain number per day per player.

The reason these players kick is because it's free, there's no repercussions and kicks are unlimited, that is the problem.