Equality Gaming is picking up players

2»

Comments

• 1___Exhale wrote: »
    you sir. Cant talk english on vent. shh.

what does that have to do with anything?
    fact is you're all just spamming their thread...
  • moch_D wrote: »

No im not spamming. I jus dnt like him trashing us for us actually saying were LEAVING.
    We didnt get kicked, I was on vent with Brad while they were talking. And him saying were trash.
  • moch_D wrote: »

yep and they tried to spam our vent but it failed, I give you their IP if you want so that way you never have to deal with them ?
  • Alvx wrote: »
    yep and they tried to spam our vent but it failed, I give you their IP if you want so that way you never have to deal with them ?

naa I'm fine, thanks though.
  • Alvx wrote: »

Enlighten me plz. When did I? I came on vent to actually talk to you and settle things. Next thing ik im banned.
  • 1___exhale wrote: »
    enlighten me plz. When did i? I came on vent to actually talk to you and settle things. Next thing ik im banned.

im a proud member of teamequality guys
  • there is no reason for you to explain yourself alvx.. everyone knows that the team you dropped is full of immature, decently skilled players (at best)

good luck in your search.
  • lol as Moonshot has said
    Moonshot: Were more hated then 360 and Xanax combined!!
  • Agreed with doop. very entertaining thread. but these guys seem professional and mature, they don't deserve this kind of spamming and raging all over their thread.

Good luck and hope you find the right players.
  • Our teams are built on 5 basic elements. Honesty, respect, chemistry, maturity, and equality.

Honesty: All players must stay truthful with one another, and keep an honest profile.
    Respect: All players must show respect and integrity towards one another.
    Chemistry: All players must work well with one another.
    Maturity: All players must understand when it's necessary to be serious, and when it's not.
    Equality: All players must treat one another of equal value. No ego maniacs.

Upon becoming part of the Equality Gaming staff I was faced with some responsibilities, one of which having to commit to the 5 standards of which our teams are based on. I do believe that I have always been honest, and equal with most players I've had interactions with in the CrossFire community, but I have lacked in maturity and respect, which throws my positive traits out the window. Therefore I apologize to anyone who I have not presented myself to as a mature and respectful person, and hope to improve on that as well as how well I work with any team I am to join. I have carried around a "non-try-hard" mentality since my start in this game, which has resulted in most of my negativity towards others and most if not all my bad results in scrims and clan wars. Although I am still in my trial stage, I have realized my mistakes, and I'm progressing well towards fixing them and starting fresh with everyone that knows me already. If I do not meet the requirements of the Equality Gaming staff, I will leave with positive changes that the current staff has already help me implement within myself, and I thank them greatly for that.

All of our current Equality Gaming teams follow our rules well to our understandings. We drop in on them in their vent channels every now and then, and play with them from time to time to refresh our knowledge of the team, and how well they are progressing. We did realize that our old CrossFire team didn't present themselves in the manner we expected them to, therefore they were cut off. It wasn't a matter of skill, it was simply a matter of honesty, and maturity, that lead to the team's dismissal from our community. For any new team joining Equality Gaming I simply suggest you follow our rules, and represent us positively.

Sincerely,
    eQuality Gaming Staff.
    Cohiba.
    lol as Moonshot has said
    Moonshot: Were more hated then 360 and Xanax combined!!

Word of advice, try fixing your negative image instead of accepting it.
  • DosEquis wrote: »
    Word of advice, try fixing your negative image instead of accepting it.

ofc im going to accept my image. IDC about it.

Anyways, last night when u were in uF gaming u said this and I quote "Equality gaming told me that their CF division is sh1t and has terrible players" If thats ur lil words of MATURE, and RESPECT you guys have against YOUR own team mates, you guys should also kick you whole organization out the window.
    ofc im going to accept my image. IDC about it.

Anyways, last night when u were in uF gaming u said this and I quote "Equality gaming told me that their CF division is sh1t and has terrible players" If thats ur lil words of MATURE, and RESPECT you guys have against YOUR own team mates, you guys should also kick you whole organization out the window.

You have no evidence to support your argument, therefore it is considered false. Just like your team's previous allegations, and another reason why you guys are no long part of out community. Good luck on your search for a "sponsor" that meets your team's criteria.
    You have no evidence to support your argument, therefore it is considered false. Just like your team's previous allegations, and another reason why you guys are no long part of out community. Good luck on your search for a "sponsor" that meets your team's criteria.

I have full proof of you saying this. My whole team and even JAKE him self the ex leader of ur team will vouge for this. We dont want a sponsor, or one that goes an back stabs when we got proof of you being a total jack off.

EDIT: Jake doesnt like me btw so cant say he will vouge cuz hes my friend, he actually hates me.
    I have full proof of you saying this. My whole team and even JAKE him self the ex leader of ur team will vouge for this. We dont want a sponsor, or one that goes an back stabs when we got proof of you being a total jack off.

EDIT: Jake doesnt like me btw so cant say he will vouge cuz hes my friend, he actually hates me.

I talked to Jake 1 scrim prior to him kicking me for using a K1A, a day before he disbanded. Sorry, but a 10 minute conversation can't prove anything. Also, how could your "entire" team vouch for you, (notice I spelled vouch correctly, please notify Jake that I did so) if I never had a conversation with him, with another person from your team being present. The only person that might of been there during one of my interactions with him was DJ-Thunder, who Jake trash talked shortly after that match. If I ever mentioned your team, which I probably did considering this situation I was in, trying to resolve my issue that Brad brought up with Rampage, I wouldn't have used slanderous words. I do understand if you heard differently though knowing the only person that could of passed on any conversations. I have nothing against you or your team. Merry Christmas.

We didn't back stab you, please be mature about it and realize that you guys were let go because of problems with your team leader, before the incident with him and myself even occurred. Like I said, try to fix your negative image instead of accepting it.
  • No one obviously cares about your E-Fights, maybe you should take this to PMs, vent or some kind of voice program or chat program. Not here, they're trying to recruit players, not listen to your crap going on and on how your a master and you don't do anything wrong, its Chr1stmas for heaven sake, quit arguing, shouldn't you have something to do like wait on Santa Clause kiddies?
  • great clan..

gL pickin up mature playaz..

nerd kids r all over Cf dis dayz.
  • doop51 wrote: »
    this thread is pretty entertaining

reminds me when i stole a teams sponsorship back in cs:s and then talked to the unlucky sob's on irc

lol your right. i actually read the whole thing. very entertaining.
    And him saying were trash.

cant really argue with them on that?
    We didn't back stab you, please be mature about it and realize that you guys were let go because of problems with your team leader, before the incident with him and myself even occurred. Like I said, try to fix your negative image instead of accepting it.

rofl, we were ALL on TeamEquality's vent when this all happend when you said "Team Equality said their CF division was sh1t." We all went an told rampage, therefor your statement of none of us being on to be "let go" is invalid. You sir, need to get the facts straight an stop your liein just to stay with them. Ik you cant get in any decent team in CF, but c0ck riding some1 will only get you so far.
    rofl, we were ALL on TeamEquality's vent when this all happend when you said "Team Equality said their CF division was sh1t." We all went an told rampage, therefor your statement of none of us being on to be "let go" is invalid. You sir, need to get the facts straight an stop your liein just to stay with them. Ik you cant get in any decent team in CF, but c0ck riding some1 will only get you so far.

good to see you don't consider yourselves a decent team

just a group of teenage cheaters
  • doop51 wrote: »
    good to see you don't consider yourselves a decent team

just a group of teenage cheaters

I think were a decent team, I think we could of taken WOGL-O if we were made sooner.

We dnt cheat btw.

What happened was that I was in lobby, looking for a scrim. I spammed 5 multiple times, and waited. So I get a whisper from Brad saying "Do you want to get rolled 7-0 again?" I replied with "I dunno what your talking about." He goes on to tell me that you guys "rolled" uF Gaming 7-0 on sub base, with my reply being, I don't care, I wasn't there. So then he says that it won't make a difference because the last time I scrimmed you guys, I bottom fragged. This conversation went on after I had found a scrim and it had started, so I just left and gave someone else my spot to deal with it. I told him to get on the Equality Gaming vent, and give me the screenshots because he told me he had some. I get on the Equality Gaming vent only to be moved into a room with Rampage and Brad, and Rampage furiously asking why I was trash talking his team. I don't want to go into detail, but it went on from there in my favour, your team was cut, and I was given staff. I am yet to receive any screen shots, and any valid evidence that any of those accusations are true.

Quick Points:
    Only Brad, Rampage and myself were in that room when the accusations were made.
    Brad didn't provide enough valid information, after already lying about his initial profile.
    Brad tried to end the conversation when Rampage started questioning by saying stuff like "It's alright let's just all forget this ever happened."
    Rampage is good at reading people, with a good history of doing so.
    Decision was in my favor.