DRK (Sponsored team)

DRK is now picking up active competitive players. We’re a newly sponsored team by the Universal Gaming Community (UGC). We’re looking for loyal members to play WOGL s3 with.

Requirements:
- First of all maturity, if we catch you acting and arguing like an immature person wherever, you’re out. We want to maintain maturity and professionality in this clan.
- Remain loyal to the clan, we do accept alternative accounts to a certain extent.
- No offensive behavior during scrims or any matches we play.
- We do require microphones and Ventrilo, seeing as that’s our main way of communication.
- You must be able to call out anything you hear and see and how much damage you did to certain enemies. This doesn’t mean you can constantly scream on Ventrilo about you disagreeing about the way you died, it happened and there’s nothing you can do about it anymore.
- Have basic to good gamesense. You do have to listen to your teammates at all times.
- You must be able to get frags in scrims and you must be able to keep and maintain your position at all costs. If you don’t like the position you play in, you can honestly tell us what position you do want to play at the map we’re playing.
- We do practice. When we get a handful of members, we’ll set up a roster and the starting five and subs will have to practice. If you think you’re going to miss a practice, please do tell us before we host the practice.
- The fact that I’m the leader will mean I will be in the starting five until I find that there is a team that is noticeably better than me in the team.
- We must be able to contact you when you’re not playing Crossfire, preferably Xfire or an e-mail you actually use.
- Your skills will be tested in scrims or inner-scrims.
- This is a serious team, no fooling around. We want to remain professional.

Before you apply, please add me (imlegitpressf12) or a lieutenant (torispelling) on Xfire or message me on the forums. You must be good, don’t be insecure about adding me on Xfire.

The fact that there's strict rules doesn't mean we can't have fun, after all, that's what this game's been made for, even though at times it doesn't seem like it. Hope you guys take this seriously and take the team for what it's worth.

Thanks,
Vermillion, leader of team DRK.

Comments