[GUIDE] How to pwn as ghost hunter (GR)

2»

Comments

• 1 more little thing that might save u: dont stay near sprayers :D
    I turn off the radio. Anyone knows how to turn it off completely cause i still hear it when someone throws a grenade or flashbang
  • additional good tactic:

If you are dancing with a ghost that you are having trouble finishing, more than one ghost or cannot find ghost even though you hear him, try and "rope" them into a Hallway, alleyway, staircase or otherwise other confined space where they cannot hop left to right very well.

Most of the time they will run straight for you as you retreat. Only you will have turned around after going in halfway and are now facing the ghost(s) usually visible and have confined them into a tighter area. This will allow a much easier kill and fighting on your terms not theirs ;)

you van take out 3 easily with a full clip of any rifle.
  • A solid effort, but nothing I didn't already know. Also, some of these steps require a good amount of teamwork. You just can't find that in your standard pub (unless you play in D9 or E8 or something). What's strange is that I started out as a great GR player in GM, but now I'm better as BL (and yes, I follow these tips and keep them in mind as GR).
  • hehe im the last poster for this post...yay me :) beat that lol :D
    lol i know how u feel, especially if u get kick in the last round of the match =.="
  • bhop, buy shovel/katana and armor there u go
  • I cant change the thread anymore, but I have to add now something on the guide, since they have changed the graphics.

ghosts are ofc very visible now in front of smoke, light and so on.

smoke can be usefull now, but plz dont throw smoke on a bomb directly, use them only at the sides of a room. the reason for this is simple. the ghost is visible in front of smoke, but when smoke is in front of him it covers the ghost, and its harder to see him. so its harder to cover the defuser. when its just behind the ghost, better to cover ofc. when the smoke is in the middle of the room, the ghost can still look through the smoke with his axe, shovel or whatever and can attack easily the defuser, and its harder for the own team to see him.

a ghost can also be seen now when you throw a bomb, and for a second u have a black ash on the ground where the nade was. when the ghost in in front of this black ash he is also visible.

glass makes ghosts also visible. for example in the map *metro* u have a lot of glass in the trains. when u are outside of the train, and a ghost bhop in the train, u can see him :)
    (same goes for the map *complex*, where u have this glass on the ground in side A)

smoke does not only exist from the smoke granade, its also included in maps directly. good example for this in also in the map *metro*, on side A and B u have every 5 seconds or whatever the time for it is, some smoke coming from the roof. so also here, when u are far away from the ghost, but he is from your perspective in front of this smoke, he is an easy kill.

so for all ghosts out there, when someone killed u from far away, and he says smoke, light or whatever, it can be true lol, also when u were not in the light or smoke directly, when you are in front of it, bad luck :P

when a ghost hunter just enters the room, there is a bug where this person can see all ghosts, until they move. when the ghost makes a perfect bhop, its like he is not moving, so he is also still visible for this new person who entered. so when you are ghost, and a GR enters the room and directly kills you in a strange way, or another one kills you in a strange way, its cause of a bug, and not a hack.
    I was asking in a ticket to support if its allowed then to kill this visible ghost or not, the answer was, as long as no program was included its allowed. so its no bugusing...

another thing concerning flash nades... another reason NOT to use it is not only that the own team cant see also in this moment, its also when u teamflash, the person who got flashed has for some seconds a weird sound in his ears, and makes it harder to hear ghosts ---> maybe death! SUCKS so plz no flash :S