1 of 2 things i would like to see or many are gunna quit

2»

Comments

• didn't even read it

I'm not a big fan of caps...
  • Speaks the truth? The QQing truth. That's what it is. You think you're the only one out there that's so frustrated, bro? I mean c'mon, there's got to be at least a thousand players that are better than you, and 10,000 players that are getting kicked for no reason. We deal with it. If you can't take it, then just quit. Until they figure this thing out and start acting, we're basically powerless. I usually don't get kicked in pubs, even when I'm doing very well. Since I make friends with the english-speaking people in my team, they F12 for me :) We really need a guide like "How to not get kicked by doing well in pubs" or something.
  • to much Q.Q play with wogl rules ... blame ur opponents wich don't play with ... cuz those idiots trying to kick u ... and it will reduce ur kicking %. well i'm still kicked by noobs ... and it really suks when i kicked by ace. but who cares i have played to many matches, so on i don't care about, glitcher, speeder, spop/star, scrubl8, sprayers,farmers, Q.Qers. i just blame themsself when they start to Q.Q so they start to leave. and real good players wouldn't kick u. probably it will rising pro gamer environment with less kicks.
  • misako1 wrote: »
    I agree with SkillSNo1s 100%. A ping capped server (at least just Echo server for North Americans) and fixing the kick vote must be a top priority.

well done sherlock
  • read the first line and here's what i got for ya...

SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! BLs hate their lag as much as you do...who gives a sht if they lag, so they tank a bit..but hell, i have lagged before..and trust me...when i lag, full clip does 25 dmg...it sucks to be the lagger more than the non lagger..so just shut up and play the game..

and kiddo, everyone gets kicked..i got kicked at 7-0..but at 21-0 i wasnt kicked..just means you're unlucky..nothing they can do about that..the kickvote isnt messed up..if it isnt broke, dont fix it..no matter how they change it, kicks will be abused by some guy who just rages, better than Combat Arm's room admin thingy, free kick w/o kickvote, cry more and the coders in china will stick their fingers at you and put that into the game.
  • I am no pro but I agree 1000 percent. The hacking and glitching and cheating is unreal.
    I quit combat arms because of the cheating. Looks like I may be looking for another game again. If I have to fight hackers and admin it is NOT worth it.

Well same here quiited CA because of the outbreak of hacks and played CF instead.
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    read the first line and here's what i got for ya...

SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! BLs hate their lag as much as you do...who gives a sht if they lag, so they tank a bit..but hell, i have lagged before..and trust me...when i lag, full clip does 25 dmg...it sucks to be the lagger more than the non lagger..so just shut up and play the game..

and kiddo, everyone gets kicked..i got kicked at 7-0..but at 21-0 i wasnt kicked..just means you're unlucky..nothing they can do about that..the kickvote isnt messed up..if it isnt broke, dont fix it..no matter how they change it, kicks will be abused by some guy who just rages, better than Combat Arm's room admin thingy, free kick w/o kickvote, cry more and the coders in china will stick their fingers at you and put that into the game.

Lol I got kicked already after I just loaded into the game :(.
  • Ok now settle down. Stop swearing in the forum. I'm sorry you keep getting kicked. Maybe you could try a different server.
  • ReyDunkinC wrote: »
    read the first line and here's what i got for ya...

moron.jpg

funny-pictures-rabbit-eats-thread.jpg

moron.gif
  • Bro, uMad?

If you're sick of them, go play Chinese in Alpha or WOGL players in Echo 8.
  • lol, everyone, at least the large part of the comunity on the forums experiences this problem, i can get kicked every game, but ive mananged to live in ghost mode 54-0 :), just play with better people, make some friends, and get over it, its not as if being a high rank is good, it just gives u harder missions
  • JayRiot wrote: »
    Bro, uMad?

If you're sick of them, go play Chinese in Alpha or WOGL players in Echo 8.

If you're sick of them just stop playing and supporting this game by buying zp, like I have.

I come here just to school idiots:)
  • Zirr wrote: »
    lol one, NAO means no in BR... two... dude take their kicks as a compliment... it just means you're too good for them. i understand you spend so much time in the games and get kicked last round, it is BS but dude chillaxe... if you have a problem quit... and honestly you aren't pro if you QQ like that... you are as bad as the people that kick you... they QQ cause you're good and you QQ cause you get kicked... i see a thin line between the two...

and ty forever119, i didn't that there was a server that people didn't kick you in, ill check it out.

you welcome..
    make sure u look for those title names with chinese writen . dunno if u can tell which is in chinese..
  • SirSkarjj wrote: »
    You do realize the Chinese lag as much or even more than BR's right? They got about 300 ping under that fake ping.

u my friend u made me LMFAO...
    they got about 300 ping under that fake ping?? w d f is this? explain with ur genius thought please...

n let me tell... Chinese from China will never play in our servers.. if they do, their ping will be 1000 + +..
    so y will they come,since they can play with under 10 ping in China..

i am Chinese, so i can tell everything i know from there..
    in china they had servers in many cities.. . n the internet speed they got right their at the internet bar which is 100mbp .. not like us here 3 mbp,or 10mbp..

and as Chinese people play in Alpha 7, they all either from Canada or US. mostly Canada toronto, n NYC..
    as for the reason y we play with chinese only, it's bcuz we can't stand playing with noobs, n qqers..
    N also most of qqers r Americans... .
  • You know, this is why they made a complaints compartment for support tickets.
  • CCCCCCAAAAAPPPSSS

anyway.. I agree 100+

they are just lazy...
  • skillsno1s wrote: »
    1 of 2 things i would like to see or many are gunna quit

ping cap server...

-or-

im pro and i keep getting kicked wtf, i quit having every single gun in the game what a rip off here's what im gunna do dig a hole, bury all my info in it, wasted so much money on z8games its a ****ing joke, coz they wont even make the effort for their legit players to play here anymore, and say a big merry ****ing chrismas to all z8games managers sitting on their ****ing asses doing nothing about getting kicked when your a legit player..

All i can say is............just wow

get a feature that keeps people that are legit from getting kicked by no life pieces of ****, or start banning these lil ****s nao

litterally its a ****ing joke you go through the whole ****ing game and last round your ****ing kicked i wasted so much money thinking maybe they'll get a ping cap, maybe they'll get the kick feature fixed so legit people that support this stupid ****ing game from noobs ruining it and making it a all-noob server coz thats whats happening hhere...

Now for the people who post gtfo,,,, you gtfo go play the game like a pro and see what i mean, now for the poeple that support me and feel that this issue should be a top priority speak up and let the people who come up with these dumb updates of new maps ad get these knowing bugs out of the game first i can gain exp from only 1 of 10 games like wtf, serouislly if you dont fix this i can think of 200 people that are gunna quit within the next 2 months coz of this crap....

Dont flame me, flame the creatorz

i flame you for making me see failzors
  • Once again.... I agree with the Ping cap due to the mass invasion of BRs. The CN are cool, the JP are cool, EVEN the MX( althought somewhat laggy) are ok.

Auzzies and BRs... GTFO!!!