Forumers room

So anyone wanna join a forumer room?
UK5 channel 8 once i get 5 replies i make it.
All guns and characters allowed
the password will be forumers

Comments

• im INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, IGN: [AnTraX_
  • Cmon people post
  • All guns + All Characters = pubs.

If you wanna make a forumers room, at least ban SPOP+STAR along with M12s and scar L.

Or make a weapon specific mode. (I.e Dual Desperado's Only~)
  • I would, but I lag bad in UK.
  • SirDeity wrote: »
    I would, but I lag bad in UK.

come so i can farm
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    All guns + All Characters = pubs.

If you wanna make a forumers room, at least ban SPOP+STAR along with M12s and scar L.

Or make a weapon specific mode. (I.e Dual Desperado's Only~)

Really?

You're going to put rules in a forumers pub game?

Dude, wow.
  • come so i can farm

MOOOO!!MOOOOOO!

MOMOMO!!

mo!
    MOOOO!!MOOOOOO!

MOMOMO!!

mo!

you r a cow anyway :p
    Really?

You're going to put rules in a forumers pub game?

Dude, wow.

Whats the point going forumers room and playing with the weapons you play with in a normal public game.

Ussually forumer rooms have something that you don't get in other public rooms. Like, everyone uses M9 or other weapons. I don't really see the point in coming in a forumers room where you'll play just like you would in any other room.
  • you r a cow anyway :p

Quaaack!!
    quack quack quack!!1

QUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
  • MrPioPMrPioP Apprentice
    Im in. Room's name?
    Whats the point going forumers room and playing with the weapons you play with in a normal public game.

Ussually forumer rooms have something that you don't get in other public rooms. Like, everyone uses M9 or other weapons. I don't really see the point in coming in a forumers room where you'll play just like you would in any other room.

cause you can make fun of other people skill

cough
  • Well if you put certain rules...it funner. But I dont mind SPOPs.
    Cant go though. Teh laaaag.
  • Well if you put certain rules...it funner. But I dont mind SPOPs.
    Cant go though. Teh laaaag.

but i do mind Gsg, they effing tank and ninja _._
    Take scrubby guns out and I'll be happy. Im moving to UK5-8. I'll wait. ROom's name as I asked before?
  • Ok i create it

For 1, it's fun playing with people you know on the forums.On a reagular pub you rarely know anyone.Makes it more boring.

Also, I said wow on the fact you wanted to ban SPOP/STAR and M12/SL on a pub made for fun.
  • Ok i create it

join me

ill made it already
  • I'll come , but Deity hates me like hell .
  • I'll come , but Deity hates me like hell .

I do?

Err. yeah GO BACK TO BRASIL YOU NOOB!
  • but i do mind Gsg, they effing tank and ninja _._

You're a dam racist vanilla face.

Incorrect again sir. If your in a room of just forumers theres a better chance of good pings and good attitudes... well maybe.
  • room 6 pw forumers
  • Booooooooo
    For 1, it's fun playing with people you know on the forums.On a reagular pub you rarely know anyone.Makes it more boring.

Also, I said wow on the fact you wanted to ban SPOP/STAR and M12/SL on a pub made for fun.

If I see someone using SPOP/STAR/M12s/Scar L/Tommy, the game is no longer fun.

I don't care if its a CW and someone is using all the above or whether its a pub with friends only. Its just annoying, like cat and dog .... they just hate each other all the time :D
    I do?

Err. yeah GO BACK TO BRASIL YOU NOOB!
    Yez joo do . You call me a name stealer and shet . D:<
  • You're a dam racist vanilla face.

herro, im yellow, just liek homer simpson
  • dysrabbit wrote: »
    Incorrect again sir. If your in a room of just forumers theres a better chance of good pings and good attitudes... well maybe.

I doubt everyone on the forums lives in the UK.

Attitudes... well yes, this may be true. Even though no one has ever kicked me / annoyed me in a pub. Usually they say " kick kick", then get ignored and then just shut up.

(I rarely get kicked out of anything.)
  • hm a forumers room, niceee
    I've been in the 1st game. Was fun ;)