This new "killer" mark..

I'm really not the kind of person who complains about anything in this game. In fact I really dont care most of the time what is added to the game, hell they could even add a scar light gold advance scope knife and it wouldnt bother me, since i dont pub that much.

But now i got a problem with this mark wich shows up after you die and shows who killed you and in wich direction he is running. I mean is it seriously necessary? Why would someone care who killed him, it shows up in the top right corner and thats enough IMO. In scrims, matches or whatever its just a bad thing since its pretty much like chamming after you die. For example T side throws smoke nades at long a and wants to fake it but they get a lucky pick so the CT person could call directly that he went back and the fake fails pretty much.

I know that z8 gets the contents from idk wich korean company but isnt there a way to tell them to remove it? I mean it is rediculous :/

Share your opinion

English is not my mother language so i apologize for grammar or spelling mistakes.

Comments