You guys don't help at all!-Crossfire Login

This is my problem:

1. I open up Crossfire
2. I click start game
3. Xtrap loads
4. I get to the login screen
(problem)5. I can't login, I can't type, can't click Crossfire just basically crashes at the login screen. This was on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Second Problem:

1. Same thing as above ^^
2. Same problem but on Windows XP Professional SP3.

Third Problem:

Z8Games, you guys don't help at all. I sent you guys the web report as well. I made a new thread (this is my second) about my problem. No results. No solutions. No help.

To the GMs, Mods, Administrators,

Please help us all. You do help us, but 85% of the time you don't. I have asked you guys many times for help. But no results. Please help me out on this problem. I have a laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate and Crossfire works on it. It had the same problem but I resolved it some how (don't know how, that's why I'm asking you guys). But I think what I did was I would open up Crossfire and when the login screen came up I would type or click the box as fast as I could. Another thing, it's not just me having this problem. A lot of other people are having this problem.

Please help me out. I have asked many people on Crossfire while playing on my laptop and asking them about the problem but most of them have no idea for the solution. Z8Games, you might know the situation. I have already posted a thread but none of you guys have commented or private messaged me or helped me. Please help me out on this one.

Once again the problem is:

I open up Crossfire, I wait for Xtrap, I wait for the login screen, but it won't let me type. Crossfire crashes at the login screen and will basically just have the cursor loading (you know the loading sign beside the cursor [the circle in Windows 7 and the hour glass in Windows XP]. If I click the username box to type more than twice, it will say not responding. Please help!

THANKS!!

Comments

• Well I can easily understand your frustration seeing as though I haven't ever been able to get help from these people. I have been plagued with a problem (for about 8 months) that disconnects me from the game when playing it for around 1-10 minutes at a time. I contacted/PMed 8 different moderators and 1 Administrator - all of which never responded (only one moderator with a irrelevant remark). The only thing I can tell you is to do a "clean" deletion/re-install of the game, configure your router(if you have one), and start crossifire with a "clean boot" of our computer (go to start>>run>>type: "msconfig" >> turn off all services except Microsoft services >> turn off any service you think would interfere with the game >> restart your computer with this>> Run crossfire when everything has been configured.

Good luck with this ridiculous problem!
  • Tried your way mate. But I don't know. Didn't work.
  • You might have to redownload crossfire. The problem is crossfire is sometimes messed up on windows 7. Try to redownload the game because some file may have copied wrong. Hope this helps.
  • Thanks Vex_xeD but I reinstalled and redownloaded 2 times on both Windows 7 and Windows XP.
  • Man ... I have tat same prob dude (as crater has)... got any solutions .. damit i want to play the game so bad i m bored t death ...I open up Crossfire, I wait for Xtrap, I wait for the login screen, but it won't let me type. Crossfire crashes at the login screen and will basically just have the cursor loading (you know the loading sign beside the cursor [the circle in Windows 7 and the hour glass in Windows XP]. If I click the username box to type more than twice, it will say not responding. Please help! ... I tried everything - reinstalled game , formated my OS to XP SP3 ... wat else to do .. my pc ll cry if it had tears :P
  • Man ... I have tat same prob dude (as crater has)... got any solutions .. damit i want to play the game so bad i m bored t death ...I open up Crossfire, I wait for Xtrap, I wait for the login screen, but it won't let me type. Crossfire crashes at the login screen and will basically just have the cursor loading (you know the loading sign beside the cursor [the circle in Windows 7 and the hour glass in Windows XP]. If I click the username box to type more than twice, it will say not responding. Please help! ... I tried everything - reinstalled game , formated my OS to XP SP3 ... wat else to do .. my pc ll cry if it had tears :P

Lolz. But I'm being honest. These people are ridiculously careless. I sent a support ticket and they told me to make another thread or to look at the common solutions thread -.-.
    Seriously Z8Games, help us properly. Don't be like a mean cashier that just takes our money and gives us money with no smile.
  • i have that same problem i can hear the muzik and then i try to type but nothing responds to wath i do i always naad to shut it down wit ctrl-alt-del plz help us out
  • I have the same issue broskis. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's very frustrating being able to see the log in screen, but not being able to type anything in. >.<
  • does anyone have the name of an admin couse i am going to keep mailing till they give a solution
  • Holiday hours buddy, not everyone on support is on right now.

I myself, though try to help out in this board, can't be on 24/7.

I'll give ya some common solutions to this if you haven't already tried those, maybe around lunch time when I have time. Sorry again.
  • Some Firewalls and Internet Securities like: Kaspersky, McAffe, are blocking Crosssfire for keyloggering. Just turn off the security system and try login to game. I had the same problem on XP with Kaspersky, I turned off the security and cf started to work without crash.
  • Here is my solution, Uninstall crossfire, continue to bother Z8games(after the holidays), make sure you have steam installed, spend 14.99 on the Css, Counter Strike 1, and the other random game pack. You now have a fps game that is more reliable than Crossfire. 14.99 well spent, have fun. But remember keep bothering Z8games, because if they do manage to respond, you know that you will be able to come back to Crossfire and such. You don't wanna lose all the money you put into this game. Goodluck.
  • Here is my solution, Uninstall crossfire, continue to bother Z8games(after the holidays), make sure you have steam installed, spend 14.99 on the Css, Counter Strike 1, and the other random game pack. You now have a fps game that is more reliable than Crossfire. 14.99 well spent, have fun. But remember keep bothering Z8games, because if they do manage to respond, you know that you will be able to come back to Crossfire and such. You don't wanna lose all the money you put into this game. Goodluck.

True dat
    Valve is more happier place
    Z8 just plead's for votes to make this #1
    funny for a budget game you have to spend real money on this heap of cr4p for prem guns

Cheers z8 you rely on blackmail t0 the costomer's for a poxy 750gp big fooking deal ya scamming bunch of kids
  • carly791 wrote: »
    True dat
    Valve is more happier place
    Z8 just plead's for votes to make this #1
    funny for a budget game you have to spend real money on this heap of cr4p for prem guns

Cheers z8 you rely on blackmail t0 the costomer's for a poxy 750gp big fooking deal ya scamming bunch of kids

Z8 doesn't have the the same stream of revenue that Valve has... and there is no "pleading"... just a heads up that there's a vote going on and that you can win some free GP just by voting. You don't even have to cash in on the GP code.

And give me games where you DON'T have to spend real money for premium weaponry? (of course you should strive to keep the makers on the same level as Z8/Neowhiz/Smilegate)
  • I have the same problem as all of you.. i hear music.. the "username window" has a " | " that blinks. It goes like 3 seconds and BLAM.. No Respond...... -__-
  • I have the same problem, I either try 5-8 times, and I can log in, or I just launch something else (another game) and try again 10-30 minutes (alright, sometimes several hours :rolleyes: ) and I can log in and play normally