I have a confession...

Comments

• SAULLL wrote: »
    Given.

I am against the issue in the southwest.

But,
    love is more than a feeling.
    It's a feeling that lasts.
    How can humans purposely break that apart?
    Humans are not trying to break it apart, all they are trying to do is to make people understand what love was meant to be for.
  • Dagnastier wrote: »
    Homosexuality can manifest itself in other species, it is not exclusive to humans. I don't why some misinformed people keep saying it is a choice or/and a perversion.

yes....but the animals don't have these discussions like we do...and if you've noticed...most animals are controlled by their hormones. Also please look at my Ant example couple pages back. that will help with understanding my point on how being gay is "unnatural"
  • Humans are not trying to break it apart, all they are trying to do is to make people understand what love was meant to be for.
    Hold that thought.

Love 500 years ago was about children.

Love today, is our soul mate.
  • yes....but the animals don't have these discussions like we do...and if you've noticed...most animals are controlled by their hormones. Also please look at my Ant example couple pages back. that will help with understanding my point on how being gay is "unnatural"

Being gay certainly can't make you reliable to assist with human reproduction, yet to condemn them by saying they made the choice of being gay is utterly wrong and ignorant.

You are entitled to your opinion though, but I am glad the majority of people I know are open minded.
  • It's okay man, I don't respect you any more or any less just because your sexual orientation is different from mine. *coughs at a couple other people in this thread *cough cough aimop cough cough**

People have the right to make their own decisions. Good job for your bravery...though I really cannot comprehend why you would be gay when you were getting a piece of KittyMunzta -.-
    Being gay certainly can't make you reliable to assist with human reproduction, yet to condemn them by saying they made the choice of being gay is utterly wrong and ignorant.

You are entitled to your opinion though, but I am glad the majority of people I know are open minded.

we need more open minded people, as in, the type who won't be jerks.

those types of people can actually prevent bullying and discrimination. just because they aren't jerks.

sadly the world is full of jerks. (not saying that your one)

but the entire argument really at the core of the gay controversy is really about how sex (love is sex in physical form) should be kept. and it has been kept between man and woman ever since humanity has existed.
    Hold that thought.

Love 500 years ago was about children.

Love today, is our soul mate.
    So your telling me that if you have a child that your soul mate will be more important than him? I doubt it.
    Dagnastier wrote: »

open minded can mean different things to different people.
    To you open minded is to receive the idea that homosexuality is fine.
    To me open minded is to receive the idea that homosexuality is wrong.
    You see the difference, each person is trying to convince another to become "open minded" to his specific point of view. Do you catch the irony in that?
    I do. It's my dream. I'll settle with lawyer though.

Your services may be needed later on :)
  • v1337 wrote: »
    It's okay man, I don't respect you any more or any less just because your sexual orientation is different from mine. *coughs at a couple other people in this thread *cough cough aimop cough cough**

People have the right to make their own decisions. Good job for your bravery...though I really cannot comprehend why you would be gay when you were getting a piece of KittyMunzta -.-

hey? i still view Pickle as a fellow forumer, i just have info that i don't agree with. in fact, Pickle is just the Pickle i knew before he was gay. (but he's not and he did this because of a dare.)
  • SirDeity wrote: »
    Your services may be needed later on :)

+1 more lawyers so we can sue Smilegate into sending us the entire China server. :D
  • we need more open minded people, as in, the type who won't be jerks.

those types of people can actually prevent bullying and discrimination. just because they aren't jerks.

sadly the world is full of jerks. (not saying that your one)

but the entire argument really at the core of the gay controversy is really about how sex (love is sex in physical form) should be kept. and it has been kept between man and woman ever since humanity has existed.

Homosexuality has been around for a while...it just didn't always receive the widespread coverage it does today. And just because it hasn't "existed" doesn't mean it is wrong. There was never a black president before Obama, but that does not invalidate his election. *Insert countless other examples of new innovations at the time of their invention here...*
    Dagnastier wrote: »

Technically, they could jizz in a jar and then donate it to a ***** bank lol
  • People back then didn't care about children like today.

Children were reproduced as often as possible as a hand on the farm.
    The real concept of "children" being a child did not happen until
    the 1900s.
  • I am half native (Zapoteca) and the view of our tribe is nothing like that, the child is raised to become someone of importance and the family is their to support the child.
    I am also half Spaniard, of nobility you could say, and children to them where a means to which represent themselves, and thus they treated them like treasure, so I am not aware with this "farm animal child" you speak off.
    It's okay man, I don't respect you any more or any less just because your sexual orientation is different from mine. *coughs at a couple other people in this thread *cough cough aimop cough cough**

Lol you should try reading the whole thread :p

Homosexuality has been around for a while...it just didn't always receive the widespread coverage it does today. And just because it hasn't "existed" doesn't mean it is wrong. There was never a black president before Obama, but that does not invalidate his election. *Insert countless other examples of new innovations at the time of their invention here...*

Technically, they could jizz in a jar and then donate it to a ***** bank lol

YES but you still need a woman....men don't get pregnant.

Yes homosexuality has been around, but take another look at my ant argument some Pages back, you'll get my point hopefully.
  • I am half native (Zapoteca) and the view of our tribe is nothing like that, the child is raised to become someone of importance and the family is their to support the child.
    I am also half Spaniard, of nobility you could say, and children to them where a means to which represent themselves, and thus they treated them like treasure, so I am not aware with this "farm animal child" you speak off.
    he means another hand.

though that point is invalid since the cost of raising the child out did the cost of using the child as a "farm hand"
  • this therad is too fking long lol... and my internet is shutting off in 2 minutes, and i have an english paper and a history essay, along with a physics lab due tomorrow morning...so...yeah... i'll read it all later
  • So your telling me that if you have a child that your soul mate will be more important than him? I doubt it.

open minded can mean different things to different people.
    To you open minded is to receive the idea that homosexuality is fine.
    To me open minded is to receive the idea that homosexuality is wrong.
    You see the difference, each person is trying to convince another to become "open minded" to his specific point of view. Do you catch the irony in that?

It is not about if it's fine or wrong, it's about getting to understand this phenomenon and acknowledge it as being a particular condition. The people who are born with homosexuality never made the choice of becoming one, they simply were. And you know, I wonder who we are to criticize people who simply are born different. There are many gay people living good lives and achieve plenty of wonderful things, why should we care what happens in their bedroom?

If you'd be gay, you would probably hate your way of thinking right now. You see them as aliens or something. I have gay friends and I love chilling with them when we have the chance to hang out together. I ain't afraid I might turn gay and they never tried to convince me to become gay myself.

You say homosexuality is wrong probably because you don't fancy the idea of them fuc.king themselves in the butt, well that's none of your concern and let them have fun in whichever way they want.
    this therad is too fking long lol... and my internet is shutting off in 2 minutes, and i have an english paper and a history essay, along with a physics lab due tomorrow morning...so...yeah... i'll read it all later
    Im suppose to be doing some scholarship stuff, but this thread is good and heated and as a troll i cannot afford it to go to waste.
  • he means another hand.

though that point is invalid since the cost of raising the child out did the cost of using the child as a "farm hand"

Mmmm true. But there were reasons people had 9+ kids.

Children back then were never a child. They were young adults.
    It is not about if it's fine or wrong, it's about getting to understand this phenomenon and acknowledge it as being a particular condition. The people who are born with homosexuality never made the choice of becoming one, they simply were. And you know, I wonder who we are to criticize people who simply are born different. There are many gay people living good lives and achieve plenty of wonderful things, why should we care what happens in their bedroom?

If you'd be gay, you would probably hate your way of thinking right now. You see them as aliens or something. I have gay friends and I love chilling with them when we have the chance to hang out together. I ain't afraid I might turn gay and they never tried to convince me to become gay myself.

You say homosexuality is wrong probably because you don't fancy the idea of them fuc.king themselves in the butt, well that's none of your concern and let them have fun in whichever way they want.

did you read my ANt example pages back?

Not to be rude, but that example and the following arguments covered this...
    Mmmm true. But there were reasons people had 9+ kids.

Children back then were never a child. They were young adults.

yes, but it took at least 4 years for them to at least be able to start doing things we nowadays would be amazed at.

and that's 4 years of raising and that's 9 kids to boot. :D
    Wall of Text
    As i said, that is your opinion which is different from mine. I do not believe they are born gay, i believe they make a choice, why you say, because when we are children we do not think of a sex we specially like, so there is no way one can be born gay, it is a choice.
    this therad is too fking long lol... and my internet is shutting off in 2 minutes, and i have an english paper and a history essay, along with a physics lab due tomorrow morning...so...yeah... i'll read it all later
    Long story short, this thread was made out of a dare and became a debate. I would NEVER give up something that made my life worth living :p (I expect an "awww" tomorrow xD)
  • As i said, that is your opinion which is different from mine. I do not believe they are born gay, i believe they make a choice, why you say, because when we are children we do not think of a sex we specially like, so there is no way one can be born gay, it is a choice.

You're an ignorant fool and you don't even realize it. Fine, have it your way.
  • Long story short, this thread was made out of a dare and became a debate. I would NEVER give up something that made my life worth living :p (I expect an "awww" tomorrow xD)

You can have it now.
    AWWWWWWWWW!
    You're an ignorant fool and you don't even realize it. Fine, have it your way.

So you're leaving this thread?
  • did you read my ANt example pages back?

Not to be rude, but that example and the following arguments covered this...

Poor example to say the least, lacks wisdom and insight about a really touchy subject.

You labeling them as "unnatural human beings" is preposterous at best.
    What?
    Again I never offended you so refrain from doing so got it, if I wanted to pick a fight I would, at no point did I call you anything, so grow up.
  • So you're leaving this thread?

Not quite, I find it quite interesting to witness how young folks lack in judgement and wisdom.

I shall read on and comment even if it becomes increasingly irritating.
This discussion has been closed.