we just do what we do

word to big bird, my rhymes like yo kid,
    i got a lot of cheddar, an my dicc's like real big,
    i like chocolate milk, an writin whack rhymes,
    so pass me a blunt, an i'll roll up this dime,
    im a baller alcoholic, with a terrible flow,
    got a lisp when i spit, an my talking is slow,
    dumbed down for the masses, cuz trash gets pay,
    cant even write more, what you got to say?

no seriously i cant even write a whack rhyme without makin it sound better than half of those net rappers...please somebody challenge me!
  • Lozt109 wrote: »

no seriously i cant even write a whack rhyme without makin it sound better than half of those net rappers...please somebody challenge me!

lololol its still too good. god dammit lozt.

u say u got cheddar, well i am the cheese
    get on your knees cuz u know u gotta please
    please the masses, for yo chump change
    smack u so hard i hit you outta range
  • lol wtf

indeed

figured he was more of a heavy metal guy...
    you have some serious balls calling someone fake...this sounds like something my ******ed cousin would spit stop pretending your from the south, and black... when you're clearly neither, and if you really want to get humbled ask me to post a link to my ****.

oh and try working on your vocab, so limited that every other word is a cuss...typical wayne fan if i ever saw one. hip hop is dead if you're the future.
    For 1 im not black,dont act black,dont want to be black. Sorry it sounds like what you depict.. Im White and proud to be.. Lil wayne raps about the same typical bull, and my opinion of him dont count but the idiot mummbles in the mic and gets paid... His music is dumb.
    Lozt109 wrote: »
    lets just clarify...the sh*t that kid posted was not rap...it was media mainstream trash that for some reason sells...I blame tv...if it aint vinyl it aint dope, 1996 was the last great year for rap, underground is all thats left of the real emcees, everything else might as well be celine dion.
    Your how old bro? Every one in the world says this same thing. Ahh rap died in 96 blah blah blah.. For the record rap still lives but sounds like sh!t. Hip hop is what died, so get ya music straight. lmao Also keep talkin bub because im doing more than most and I only been doing this 6 months. I love the negative, shows how grown you guys are...

Use your mic and put it up.
  • Mad because im a GOLDEN GRAHAM CRACKER...

Im white fool.
  • Vap0rizer wrote: »
    For 1 im not black,dont act black,dont want to be black. Sorry it sounds like what you depict.. Im White and proud to be.. Lil wayne raps about the same typical bull, and my opinion of him dont count but the idiot mummbles in the mic and gets paid... His music is dumb.

Your how old bro? Every one in the world says this same thing. Ahh rap died in 96 blah blah blah.. For the record rap still lives but sounds like sh!t. Hip hop is what died, so get ya music straight. lmao Also keep talkin bub because im doing more than most and I only been doing this 6 months. I love the negative, shows how grown you guys are...

Ok after re-reading my previous posts I'll admit, I was a bit harsh-however i want you to know that lyrical talent is more than simply placing words that rhyme into a a collection of bars, breaks, and hooks, it is also about the formula, and the elements, Hip hop, compared to rap? I'm guessing you're someone who was born in the early 90's and thinks puffy is oldskool.

I grew up in the 1980's the prime years of hip hop, I've been flowing since age 12, i'm now knocking on 30's door, I've worked in 4 different countries with real artists and in my own backyard with neighborhood headliners, trust me, Hip Hop never died, it went underground, Rap became hip hop and RnB, then became pop, because over time people have lost sight of what matters in music, and that my friend, is the content, Hip hop was about story telling, it was violent it was dark, it was gritty and real, it wasn't poppin bottles in the club it was about making the best of a bad situation, it was about a hot plate on the livingroom floor writing in candle light cuz the super cut the power, it was about poetry, the ability to describe life in such great detail that you made the audience "feel" what you were dealing with.

Hip hop didn't die, it evolved and went underground, ask someone over the age of 25 what they think of hip hop now, they'll say the same as i did, and according to you everyone does, 96 was the best year, wait, think for a minute, it was. and no it wasn't cuz of Pac or Biggie like everyone who has "loved rap forever", it was cuz that was when the genre mutated into this bullsh!t it is now.

now that the bs is cleared up, im not hatin on your music, if you really only have 6 months under your belt who am i to judge you, everyone starts somewhere, just dont act like you're the sh!t when you clearly need more work, but hey, keep working at it maybe someday you'll show up at my studio with a check, cuz honestly i don't care how bad the music is, i'll record anyone who wants to pay me lmao.
  • oh and if you want to check some of my older stuff out go here.

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/storm109

you'll prolly flame me cuz im not talkin bout whips and ho.es but yea...
    oh and if you want to check some of my older stuff out go here.

Yeah I heard ya stuff awhile back... Bookmarked your page actually ;) I like Death of a poet. And nah man im 26 years old so I do know alot about music.. I shed tears the night pac died when I was 10, remember it like it was yesterday. We all start somewhere, and if you heard my first stuff I did you would see/hear my progression in the 6 months i been doin this.
    I have a studio so I eliminated the middle man..
    oh and if you want to check some of my older stuff out go here.

Respect is due:0
    and never forget that this is Lyrical poetry! Simples:)