Look what I got!!

Just got 9,500 BP. Got meh silver. Screenshot. Erased name. Don't want you guys stealing my account xD

untitled.jpg

Comments

• Sorry if you see clone wars adventure, that was my brother. xD

Happy B-Day to me. Now foward to dinner!!
  • Just got 9,500 BP. Got meh silver. Screenshot. Erased name. Don't want you guys stealing my account xD

untitled.jpg

so you have enough zp for yourself but not enough for a clan where you bribed people to join then lied about?
  • How did I lie.... If you earned 50 CP I would have got you one.... Ask Leefix on forums, buying a card for him cause he has 83 ponts, recruited like 3-4 mem and stayed for 3 weeks....

You: No members recruited, 1 CP, and like 2 weeks xD

Not being mean.
  • How did I lie.... If you earned 50 CP I would have got you one.... Ask Leefix on forums, buying a card for him cause he has 83 ponts, recruited like 3-4 mem and stayed for 3 weeks....

You: No members recruited, 1 CP, and like 2 weeks xD

Not being mean.

lawl you said you already had the cards,

and i doubt the zp will actually be deliverd to him.
  • You can pm him and he'll tell you when he received it. -.- And I meant to say that I had the money to buy the cards.
  • You can pm him and he'll tell you when he received it. -.- And I meant to say that I had the money to buy the cards.

hmm, if every member gets ZP when the get 50 CP, youll either need a load of cash to pay off people so youll reach the top 1000 or youll just scam most of them.

and yes, I actually read a post pertaining to you about youre scamming. You suck, cant play, have no gamesense, and try to bribe people to play . Noob.
  • I LOVE MY CLAN!

ok nice zp.

gift me some pwease?
  • hmm, if every member gets ZP when the get 50 CP, youll either need a load of cash to pay off people so youll reach the top 1000 or youll just scam most of them.

and yes, I actually read a post pertaining to you about youre scamming. You suck, cant play, have no gamesense, and try to bribe people to play . Noob.

He would clearly be smart by capping the number of members he would have in the clan, so he only needs to give so many cards. It's not a scam.
    Your in Influenced, you have no room to talk about game sense.
  • Thank you. BTW, Rocker. I love your negative wins. And I love your clan so much. Just don't cry when you Echo 8 us.
  • ArchSonic wrote: »
    He would clearly be smart by capping the number of members he would have in the clan, so he only needs to give so many cards. It's not a scam.
    Your in Influenced, you have no room to talk about game sense.
    Of course I dont, according to you.
    Thank you. BTW, Rocker. I love your negative wins. And I love your clan so much. Just don't cry when you Echo 8 us.
    Yes, I love yours too. And CW us. SnD or GM. have fun.
  • Sport, stop lying bro

i recruited 4 ppl, had the most CP's, and stayed there for over a week

i asked for the zp and u just ignored me

+ leefix just sent me a PM saying he didnt get any zp

also, refer to this thread i made which got closed so I'll give my post :

icon1.gifTo SportDemon91 AKA SportMunzta - 11-19-2010, 02:05 AM
    First off, I'm gonna advise nobody to join the #Breath clan. It sucks @ss, and the only reason people join is for the ZP. And to get to that, it's a lie. Sport just lies about the zp to get people to join, which, to be honest, when they find out is a lie, everyone will leave ( hopefully ).

Now, I knew it was a lie from the beginning, but, now that I have proof that it's a lie, I want that clan to disband, and for Sport to GTFO. It's been 2 weeks since I had everything required for the zp, and he kept saying next week, next week. Well, it's next week, so when I asked him for the zp, he never responded.
    tl;dr Sportmunzta is terrible at leading clans, terrible at CF, and the ZP is a lie, to motivate people to join his clan
    On a side note, Sport is probably the WORST player in CF history ( even worse than me, SHOCKINGGGG ). I have one SS of him going 0-2 when the rest of us are scores like 12-0 against these Germans who barely know how to walk. And trust me, if you ever play with Sport, you'll know how bad he is. He's got no gamesense, his shot is terrible, he runs across the map like it's his first day of an FPS game. His shot is worse than anyone I've ever seen, like if he comes from behind, he'll try to spray and end up getting 360 1 clicked.

He's a terrible leader, can't follow/call strats, can't hold a site, and doesn't know how to plant the bomb.

http://www.picdrop.net/pictures/Cros...01112_0008.bmp
    This is him on a good day, while wearing spop and using scrub weapons.

tl;dr Sportmunzta is terrible at leading clans, terrible at CF, and the ZP is a lie, to motivate people to join his clan

P.S. I'm doing this because Lefix didn't do it yet.

and this PM leefix just sent me :
    icon1.gifThanks - 11-21-2010, 04:21 PM
    Ty for posting that post m8 he is jerk rly now im gonna put in his thread about scam!
  • QuemQerZP wrote: »
    Sport, stop lying bro

i recruited 4 ppl, had the most CP's, and stayed there for over a week

i asked for the zp and u just ignored me

+ leefix just sent me a PM saying he didnt get any zp

also, refer to this thread i made which got closed so I'll give my post :

icon1.gifTo SportDemon91 AKA SportMunzta - 11-19-2010, 02:05 AM
    First off, I'm gonna advise nobody to join the #Breath clan. It sucks @ss, and the only reason people join is for the ZP. And to get to that, it's a lie. Sport just lies about the zp to get people to join, which, to be honest, when they find out is a lie, everyone will leave ( hopefully ).

Now, I knew it was a lie from the beginning, but, now that I have proof that it's a lie, I want that clan to disband, and for Sport to GTFO. It's been 2 weeks since I had everything required for the zp, and he kept saying next week, next week. Well, it's next week, so when I asked him for the zp, he never responded.
    On a side note, Sport is probably the WORST player in CF history ( even worse than me, SHOCKINGGGG ). I have one SS of him going 0-2 when the rest of us are scores like 12-0 against these Germans who barely know how to walk. And trust me, if you ever play with Sport, you'll know how bad he is. He's got no gamesense, his shot is terrible, he runs across the map like it's his first day of an FPS game. His shot is worse than anyone I've ever seen, like if he comes from behind, he'll try to spray and end up getting 360 1 clicked.

He's a terrible leader, can't follow/call strats, can't hold a site, and doesn't know how to plant the bomb.

http://www.picdrop.net/pictures/Cros...01112_0008.bmp
    This is him on a good day, while wearing spop and using scrub weapons.

P.S. I'm doing this because Lefix didn't do it yet.

and this PM leefix just sent me : icon1.gifThanks - 11-21-2010, 04:21 PM
    Ty for posting that post m8 he is jerk rly now im gonna put in his thread about scam!

1) You don't have any proof.
    2) I am happy that you didn't get zp.

And @Sportmunzta...
    Thanks for not giving this poor the codes.
  • ImThaMan wrote: »
    1) You don't have any proof.
    2) I am happy that you didn't get zp.

And @Sportmunzta...
    Thanks for not giving this poor the codes.
    still mad that ive wrecked you FOUR times now?

how cute.

13/5 13/6 13/7 and 2/0
    I guess I fail, im proud I can beat a nerdy ass 10 year old kid with down syndrome >,>
  • Thank you. BTW, Rocker. I love your negative wins. And I love your clan so much. Just don't cry when you Echo 8 us.
    ure the worst player ive ever seen

u cant even get positive vs people with 0.5 kd, nonetheless echo 8 scrim

and uve never even tried to put together a s5 or echo 8, and when u scrim its " run around the map spraying hoping I can get a kill " type of scrim in clan server
  • I want ZP!!!!

(This is [SPOP]*Dad - SirBye)
  • Lol, what scrub weapons do i have Quemquer. Hm, tell me? The only one that comes to my mind if the M12s and if you call that scrub, like other people say, your just a noob who can' use it. And the requirements, say a month, none of the members have stayed for a month. And I did give Leefix the code, it just got guessed by some other noob. So I'm going to buy another one.

God, your all driving me mad. Except some cool forumers.

AKA : SPOP DAD, V1337, Will, and Sir is all I could think of.
  • Lol, what scrub weapons do i have Quemquer. Hm, tell me? The only one that comes to my mind if the M12s and if you call that scrub, like other people say, your just a noob who can' use it. And the requirements, say a month, none of the members have stayed for a month. And I did give Leefix the code, it just got guessed by some other noob. So I'm going to buy another one.

God, your all driving me mad. Except some cool forumers.

AKA : SPOP DAD, V1337, Will, and Sir is all I could think of.
    1) m12s is a scrub wep - if u dont think so .. well, not shocking. a noob player needs noob weapons

2) You knew the code wasnt gonna work b4 u gave it to him

3) u troll will in every other thread, but now ure trying to say hes cool?

anyhow, i wanna 1v1 u. it'd be funny.

EDIT : you said youd give me the zp in 1 week after i met all the reqs

i waited 1 week, then asked and u ignored me so yah.
  • How am I a noob? You know noob means new player. Idiot.

Plus, quit trolling. Quit calling weapons scrubs, because last time I checked you can't use them too save your own life. And don't act all proud, like "I was the best in your clan." No, it was plurf, he could wreck you any day of the week. And ImThaMan lost to you because he's ten and your like wat 17?
  • How am I a noob? You know noob means new player. Idiot.

Plus, quit trolling. Quit calling weapons scrubs, because last time I checked you can't use them too save your own life. And don't act all proud, like "I was the best in your clan." No, it was plurf, he could wreck you any day of the week. And ImThaMan lost to you because he's ten and your like wat 17?
    1)noob means bad - newb means new. idiot.

2)you suck, thats why you use scrub weps

3) im friends with plurf btw. and i never said i was the best. the best was either me, ibot, or plurf

4) 1v1 me
  • Can't i re formated comp and it won't download cf anymore. Sent ticket in.
  • Can't i re formated comp and it won't download cf anymore. Sent ticket in.
    oh well, we all know it'd end 9-0.

btw, when we did an inner clan scrim with me, zone-, ibot, plurf, you, and some others, i aced each game

meanwhile, you RQ'd :/
  • Okay... 1v1 now. I'll use laptop. Echo 10 room called Quemquerzp

lemmi 1v1 you too.

if you wanna get destroyed.
    started out 5-1, my only death was when i didnt c u somehow

the match progress, then sport DC'd

we started a TD 1v1 and sport forgot to do unable to join so a smiley came

we started over but then sport had to go CW :O

but anyways gratz on ure M4-S bro
  • Thanks, figured out a way to make BIG money. Check your pm bro. In like 30 mins XD