Use controllers to play crossfire!

Hi, I just bought an XBOX 360 controller in hope that I could use it to play crossfire. To my disappointment you can't. I would like the function to use controllers and if anyone knows how to use one. PLEASE TELL ME!!

Comments

• Hi, I just bought an XBOX 360 controller in hope that I could use it to play crossfire. To my disappointment you can't. I would like the function to use controllers and if anyone knows how to use one. PLEASE TELL ME!!

I doubt there is a way to make a Controller setup into crossfire, but either way you'd get slaughtered with a controller since your the movement of your Cross hairs are going to be to slow, or uncontrollable

Mouse > Controller
  • Ima_Baddie wrote: »
    I doubt there is a way to make a Controller setup into crossfire, but either way you'd get slaughtered with a controller since your the movement of your Cross hairs are going to be to slow, or uncontrollable

Mouse > Controller

It's not for me. When my friend comes round we occasionally play on crossfire and he is awesome at FPS with a controller but sucks with a keyboard and mouse.