This Game and It's players are sad.

I get sooo sick of people calling hack ... This isnt the cold war it's a game. Every time you get killed is not a hack. Learn how to spot a hack or read up on them dont just scream hack. This isn't or shouldn't be a mccarthian game where every good player has to fear being kicked for hacking? If every player on modern warfare or BFBC with a 74-15 or some crazy kd like that were kicked or banned for hacking the game would be empty. Just because you get headshoted doesnt mean its a hack. I was an Admin of Combat Arms for 2 years and I cant even explain the ammount of wild goose chases I was sent on ... Learn your hacks ... I.E. A spike isnt when a ping goes from 70-200 or 300 thats normal ... if the player was spiking it would go from 70-2000+ ... An aimbot is not someone who headshots you every kill ... an aimbot is a player that manipulates the code and switches their sensitivity to maximum ... they will spin and everyone near them dies. There is NO hack that allows you to play like normal ... it doesnt exist ... these "BR" players you guys so love to blame typicaly have extremely high sensitivity therefore they shoot you faster. Something has to change because honestly i'm going to go absolutely bonkers if I see another hack call on something trivial.

Comments

• I didn't read any of this,
    I just have a strong hate for people who hate a game and all of its players,
    you're doing it wrong.
    You're just supposed to hate the Bras-
  • the funny this is, THERE ARE NO HACKERS
    but u get accused at least as often as there would be plenty around, like before patch
  • While aimbot accusations are rather sad since AFAIK the only aimbots in CrossFire require you to spin, wallhacks / chams are a different case. There is always a fine line between the good cheaters and the good players - gamesense and sound can appear to be a wallhack.

If you truly were a CA admin, I don't know why you'd be crying about this game. You would know what it's like in the F2P gaming community, and not compare it to paid games like MW & BFBC.

Funny how you say an aimbot "switches sensitivity to maximum". You sound like a mad, unintelligent randy. An aimbot scans the surroundings for the closest enemy, hence the spin.

The Brazilians who are called out absolutely cheat. They are actually spinning in circles, following players' movements through walls, and moving incredibly fast.

I used to play with 4 sensitivity, and I could still obtain 180 turns and kills. It's got nothing to do sensitivity.
  • I get sooo sick of people calling hack ... This isnt the cold war it's a game. Every time you get killed is not a hack. Learn how to spot a hack or read up on them dont just scream hack. This isn't or shouldn't be a mccarthian game where every good player has to fear being kicked for hacking? If every player on modern warfare or BFBC with a 74-15 or some crazy kd like that were kicked or banned for hacking the game would be empty. Just because you get headshoted doesnt mean its a hack. I was an Admin of Combat Arms for 2 years and I cant even explain the ammount of wild goose chases I was sent on ... Learn your hacks ... I.E. A spike isnt when a ping goes from 70-200 or 300 thats normal ... if the player was spiking it would go from 70-2000+ ... An aimbot is not someone who headshots you every kill ... an aimbot is a player that manipulates the code and switches their sensitivity to maximum ... they will spin and everyone near them dies. There is NO hack that allows you to play like normal ... it doesnt exist ... these "BR" players you guys so love to blame typicaly have extremely high sensitivity therefore they shoot you faster. Something has to change because honestly i'm going to go absolutely bonkers if I see another hack call on something trivial.

huge wall of nonsense. what is it about your username. nazi much?
  • This isnt the cold war it's a game.
    How exactly does the cold war relate to hacking?
    Learn how to spot a hack or read up on them dont just scream hack.
    This isn't or shouldn't be a mccarthian game where every good player has to fear being kicked for hacking?
    Don't throw around random **** trying to look smart. Comparing communism to cheating is a stretch. Not to mention the way you are using it you might as well do something a little more dramatic. French Revolution maybe?
    I was an Admin of Combat Arms for 2 years...Learn your hacks
    I am sure your Combat Arms experience is of great use, clearly your knowledge of cheats is correct.
    . I.E. A spike isnt when a ping goes from 70-200 or 300 thats normal ... if the player was spiking it would go from 70-2000+
    No, if your pinging 200-300 you should probably go play another game (or at least another server).
    An aimbot is not someone who headshots you every kill ... an aimbot is a player that manipulates the code and switches their sensitivity to maximum ... they will spin and everyone near them dies.
    I will be honest, I don't know much about these kinds of things. But I am pretty sure that is not what an aim bot is. Why would I want to alter the code of the game just to switch my sensitivity when I could alter it to oh you know just aim at their head for me?
    There is NO hack that allows you to play like normal ... it doesnt exist ...
    Tell that to Throne.
    these "BR" players you guys so love to blame typicaly have extremely high sensitivity therefore they shoot you faster.
    Pretty sure sensitivity has no effect upon the rate of fire, but hey I could be wrong. Not to mention most "BR" players speed hack and I am pretty sure that sensitivity does not effect movement speed.

Honestly, I **** more useful information.

edit:
    to0l wrote: »
    huge wall of nonsense. what is it about your username. nazi much?

Why bother quoting his entire post to mention briefly something a monkey could see.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    While aimbot accusations are rather sad since AFAIK the only aimbots in CrossFire require you to spin, wallhacks / chams are a different case. There is always a fine line between the good cheaters and the good players - gamesense and sound can appear to be a wallhack.

If you truly were a CA admin, I don't know why you'd be crying about this game. You would know what it's like in the F2P gaming community, and not compare it to paid games like MW & BFBC.

Funny how you say an aimbot "switches sensitivity to maximum". You sound like a mad, unintelligent randy. An aimbot scans the surroundings for the closest enemy, hence the spin.

The Brazilians who are called out absolutely cheat. They are actually spinning in circles, following players' movements through walls, and moving incredibly fast.

I used to play with 4 sensitivity, and I could still obtain 180 turns and kills. It's got nothing to do sensitivity.

If you could do a 180 with 4 Sensitivity you need a new mouse, or less mousepad space.
    LOL
  • I liekd the part whur he sed Sensitivity maekz u shoot fastur ):
  • If you could do a 180 with 4 Sensitivity you need a new mouse, or less mousepad space.
    LOL

I can do a 180 with 0 mouse sensitivity, DPI says hi.
  • If you could do a 180 with 4 Sensitivity you need a new mouse, or less mousepad space.
    LOL
    My mouse is a spastic bluetooth one that has a half faulty left click. I use the cardboard backing of an A3 visual diary as a mousepad.
  • BLABLABLA

who cares about nazi-pigs....
    i hope u get banned for ur name.
  • Cypherrrr wrote: »

Why bother quoting his entire post to mention briefly something a monkey could see.

with all due respect, i could ask you the same question. since you quoted everything in bits and pieces which is almost as annoying as the ****s post itself
    I can do a 180 with 0 mouse sensitivity, DPI says hi.
    I was thinking the same thing..
  • Yeah,
    I understand the DPI thing.
    I'm just sayin-
    Nevermind,
    It's the crossfire forums.
    Why bother LOL
    Somebody will just quote this message and call me bad .
    XD
  • Yeah,
    I understand the DPI thing.
    I'm just sayin-
    Nevermind,
    It's the crossfire forums.
    Why bother LOL
    Somebody will just quote this message and call me bad .
    XD
    you're bad.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    My mouse is a spastic bluetooth one that has a half faulty left click. I use the cardboard backing of an A3 visual diary as a mousepad.
    hmm.. delete some of your PM's, I cant send one to you because you're a popular n00b with your inbox full.
  • DoctorBee wrote: »
    you're bad.

The squiggly red line under "bad" means that you spelled "Erect" wrong.
  • to0l wrote: »
    with all due respect, i could ask you the same question. since you quoted everything in bits and pieces which is almost as annoying as the ****s post itself

Well lets see, I do so in cases to give context to the response its self in order to avoid confusion. Clearly it is not done for you since you have never posted anything with any content at all (regardless of if the content is good/bad, right/wrong). You simply have posted nothing at all. So it really does not apply to you at all, you are like a rock. Your just there, with no important thoughts of you own.

To be honest, I don't think you have posted a complete paragraph ever. It is probably quite difficult for you to do so. And no quoting my block of text does not count towards your paragraph.
    Well lets see, I do so in cases to give context to the response its self in order to avoid confusion. Clearly it is not done for you since you have never posted anything with any content at all (regardless of if the content is good/bad, right/wrong). You simply have posted nothing at all. So it really does not apply to you at all, you are like a rock. You're just there, with no important thoughts of you own.

There you go.
  • The squiggly red line under "bad" means that you spelled "Erect" wrong.
    You're a funnee guy
    DoctorBee wrote: »
    hmm.. delete some of your PM's, I cant send one to you because you're a popular n00b with your inbox full.
    G6, PM systems are amazing. There clearly isn't enough storage for more than 50 text-based messages. Anyway, done.
  • well lets see, I do so in cases to give context to the response its self in order to avoid confusion. Clearly it is not done for you since you have never posted anything with any content at all (regardless of if the content is good/bad, right/wrong). You simply have posted nothing at all. So it really does not apply to you at all, you are like a rock. Your just there, with no important thoughts of you own.

to be honest, I don't think you have posted a complete paragraph ever. It is probably quite difficult for you to do so. And no quoting my block of text does not count towards your paragraph

sooo does that count? wow, see how much BS i wrote. i feel so precious for this community now. you should know i take this forum very seriously! also what others think of me so i will try to better myself in the future, sir.
  • DoctorBee wrote: »
    nice wall of text there.

nice worthless post. why did u even bother? do u get something for hi post count other than everyone knowing u dont have a life past forums?
  • who cares about nazi-pigs....
    i hope u get banned for ur name.

1 vote... natzi ret,ards must not be tolerated...
  • Of course, h.acks does not exist;
    from the biggest GERMAN ha.ck forum:
    beztytuu2dr.jpg
    beztytuujt.png
    yesterday we got a h.axguy in OUR OWN clan - person with major rank
  • Hacks do exist and will exist. But in this patch anti-hack measures have been added, to at least reduce their quantity.
  • m2522350 wrote: »
    the biggest crap I've heard - patch eliminates cheaters
    lol you know how ha.x works and how start ha.x?
    you only need bypass antiha.cks program, client version does not have any meaning;
    xtrap, gameguard, hackshield and probably any other program of this type have been broken long ago;
    people that make up the bypass know what to do - new version bypass appears even in one hour after the update - this fight should be with them not with the players who benefit from this
    Internet is subject to international laws - all h.acks websites, forums violate copyrights - we not destroy all ha.x manufacturers, but only they will be, and catching a handful of people will not be long

As I said, hacks do exist and will continue to exist. But there are some ways to at least reduce their quantity. And some of those ways have been applied in this patch.