The Combat Axe being scrubby...

NOTE!!!: IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO POST BEFORE READING A THREAD... PLEASE CONSIDER READING MY WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING.

Hi, I've been having plenty of knife matches...

I'm a beast at 1 v 1 match, 50% of the time in 8v8 (cus I didn't get to be Ace D: ).

Within these matches, I've discovered something disturbing... The Combat Axe being scrubby...

Now... don't post your replies too fast because I'm not done discusing.
The Combat Axe is ONLY scrubby when it's in certain hands... most people use the combat axe/ shovel using the right click attack. The right click attack on these weapons makes it so easy for me to kill them in a counter attack (I dodge their strike, and right click with knife in their head/body).

This is how the Combat Axe becomes overpowered:
It's overpowered if it's in the hands of people with the same melee skill level as me or higher... When the wielder uses ONLY left click and always aim for the head. The Combat Axe's left click attack's damage is the same Knife's right click attack, but it's more efficient (faster) and longer range... That's basicly how the Combat Axe is used properly (most people don't know this), that way it's devistating.

If you enter the Axe User's personal space, he left click attacks you in the head, you are dead most of the times.

When the Combat Axe is used this way, it's superior against lower skill leveled Axers/Shovelers and "Pro Knife Users".

Some of you are probably thinking that the Shovel has the same features too, you're wrong. The shovel's left click attack does 90 damage to the head.

It'll be great if they'd make a TRUE knife only match... knives only, no Axe, No Shovel, No Katana... This won't be ridiculous if people are at an even match, it's like Communism, no one is rich no one is poor.

NOW REMEMBER... I'M NOT SAYING THE COMBAT AXE IS TOTALLY SCRUB, IT'S ONLY SCRUB WHEN IT'S USED PROPERLY.

Comments