HK G3: Sniper Rifle

33-sg1-1.jpg

I dont know if this beast has been suggested before, but I would love to have it. I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 and I never noticed this weapon was available. Its accuracy in and out of the scope are amazing. The reload is slow...but thats to balance out the ammo.

The stats that I would give it are

30-40 damage to the Stomach and Torso~*~15-20 through boxes.

20-30 damage to the arms and legs~*~5-15 to through boxes.

Instant kill to the head~*~Same? Or 70-90 through boxes.

Meaning that its a 3 hit kill almost all the time if you can aim right.

Firing rate...that of a Winchester or even faster to balance out the power.

Accuracy out of the scope would be a little bit lower than the Winchester or the same and when scopes, same as the PSG-1 or MSG. Preferably PSG-1

Ammo...15 or 12. That way you can get an even number of kills unlike the MSG-90 and PSG-1 which end up with 1 round in the clip when you need 2 rounds to kill someone.

Recoil same as the Winchester...cant say much about that.

Reload would be slower than the AWM or maybe the same due to its insane ammo per clip.

Why is the damage so low? Because the firing rate of this thing is amazing. Faster than the Winchester or any other sniper rifle when out of the scope so it balances it out. :D

So what do you guys think? Should it be better/stronger/faster or weaker/slower/less beastly?

Looks: Black just like the Deagle-Scope. Red dot sight, but zooms as much as the PSG/MSG

GO HERE TO SEE HOW GOOD THIS F**CKING THING THING IS!

Comments