Quit/uninstall crossfire?

Every single friken room has atleast one hacker that just ****es everyone off and the creators of crossfire are doing nothing. It's been more than a month and there are still hackers! There is no use in making events that will be useful to legit players because hackers will just screw everyone over. ALL my friends have uninstalled crossfire because they never do anything to stop the hackers. I might also quit because it's annoying to play with hackers! Don't you guys wanna quit too?

Comments

• K bye.

THEY'RE FIXING IT FFS.
    It doesn't take a month to fix hacks and they get harder to patch all the time. Stop b1tching about it. There's about 5000 threads about this already.
  • K bye.

THEY'RE FIXING IT FFS.
    It doesn't take a month to fix hacks and they get harder to patch all the time. Stop b1tching about it. There's about 5000 threads about this already.

Are you sure? It's been, hmm lemme say, 3 Months since the 1 hit kill got leaked? Since then, we've seen speed hackers, aimbots, and all that good stuff. And plus, you don't know if they're fixing it or not. They don't just tell you that. You have no proof. Like GM Saidin says so himself, anything from the MODs aren't truly correct. I once had GM Saidin tell me that one of the MOD was wrong.
  • PRoDX wrote: »
    Are you sure? It's been, hmm lemme say, 3 Months since the 1 hit kill got leaked? Since then, we've seen speed hackers, aimbots, and all that good stuff. And plus, you don't know if they're fixing it or not. They don't just tell you that. You have no proof. Like GM Saidin says so himself, anything from the MODs aren't truly correct. I once had GM Saidin tell me that one of the MOD was wrong.

They fixed it. For a week :/
    They just get harder to patch. Im at least happy we didn't have the speed hack for a year and a half. They'll probably fix it for another year when they get it done.

• PRoDX wrote: »

It IS getting fixed. Just be patient. Things dont get fixed like that. Personally id rather a permanent fix than a quick fix and have the coders re-release the hack working again.
This discussion has been closed.