IMPORTANT FINAL QUESTION Thank You GMs and Z8Games Staff

2»

Comments

• Absynthe60 wrote: »
    That quote is the quote Bruce uses and I always believed that. As you can see that statement failed me. Anything is possible from my experience.

But you are here now, spick and span. You didn't hack. You took it up with the Support Section, and you're free. It just proves that doing nothing wrong while being reprimanded gives you a sense of dignity and satisfaction after you have proved the other wrong.
    I'm going to stop responding to you after this post. This thread was made so I can get an answer from the staff.

You essentially made the same thread as the guy you asked me. Here's what GM Saidin said to the other guy, and it applies to you as well, I hope you understand, and I quote,

"FYI For a few things with this thread.

We have been working on the system over the last few days in an attempt to catch even more hackers.

We are 100% confident the system is working. Unfortunately a post on these forums claiming wrongful banning actually doesn't prove anything.

Without investigating further here are some of the things that could have happened which the public has NO indication of, and where you presenting your situation is only an attempt to garner more sympathy for you.

* Someone other than you hacked on your account at the same computer your on. IE a family member or friend.
    * Someone other than you hacked on your account from a different location. IE your account was compromised through a scam or keylogging.
    * You have downloaded a hack in the past which has embedded itself in your files somewhere on your computer (yes we've seen it before).
    * You have downloaded a hack for another game that requires a similar file to use as a hack for cross fire (see injectors).
    * You have used a hack on an alternate account. And then decided to prove to everyone you are legit on your "legit account".

There are many other ways an account can be held "accountable" for breaking the rules of our game. But the point being, posting about it on these forums does nothing but harm.

We know the system is working. If you need to know "what files you detect so i can delete them to make sure I don't get banned again", then you are admitting that there could be a hacking file on your computer. Our suggestion would be to remove it. " (GM SAIDIN)

That's all there is to it. He doesn't need to answer 5 different threads about the same thing. He'll say this to you and close this thread. I'm sure of it, so I'm just helping him out.
  • SirHi wrote: »
    But you are here now, spick and span. You didn't hack. You took it up with the Support Section, and you're free. It just proves that doing nothing wrong while being reprimanded gives you a sense of dignity and satisfaction after you have proved the other wrong.

I don't have an increased sense of dignity and satisfaction. I just feel a little relieved. The next course of action is to ensure that my account remains safe. Once more, this thread is meant for the staff to give me an answer to my final question.
  • PRoDX wrote: »
    You essentially made the same thread as the guy you asked me. Here's what GM Saidin said to the other guy, and it applies to you as well, I hope you understand, and I quote,

"FYI For a few things with this thread.

We have been working on the system over the last few days in an attempt to catch even more hackers.

We are 100% confident the system is working. Unfortunately a post on these forums claiming wrongful banning actually doesn't prove anything.

Without investigating further here are some of the things that could have happened which the public has NO indication of, and where you presenting your situation is only an attempt to garner more sympathy for you.

* Someone other than you hacked on your account at the same computer your on. IE a family member or friend.
    * Someone other than you hacked on your account from a different location. IE your account was compromised through a scam or keylogging.
    * You have downloaded a hack in the past which has embedded itself in your files somewhere on your computer (yes we've seen it before).
    * You have downloaded a hack for another game that requires a similar file to use as a hack for cross fire (see injectors).
    * You have used a hack on an alternate account. And then decided to prove to everyone you are legit on your "legit account".

There are many other ways an account can be held "accountable" for breaking the rules of our game. But the point being, posting about it on these forums does nothing but harm.

We know the system is working. If you need to know "what files you detect so i can delete them to make sure I don't get banned again", then you are admitting that there could be a hacking file on your computer. Our suggestion would be to remove it. " (GM SAIDIN)

That's all there is to it. He doesn't need to answer 5 different threads about the same thing. He'll say this to you and close this thread. I'm sure of it, so I'm just helping him out.

Read. That other guy is me. Also read the first post of this thread.
    FenrirDrift alt aka Absynthe main here:

First off, I would like to thank everyone on the staff that helped me out promptly. One final question for all of you.

IMPORTANT -> What can I do to ENSURE 100% that this incident NEVER occurs again? I have never ever downloaded or even visited an obscure site. Absolutely nobody else has access to my account or my computer.

I am now worried to even log onto this game.
    You could change your password every month or so and like SirHi said don't download h4ks
    Read. That other guy is me. Also read the first post of this thread.

If that other guy is you, then you are just contradicting yourself. He already answered your question. Its only 7 days. Go play some other games, come back, change your password, and hope it doesn't happen ever again. Honestly, you don't need to make 10 different threads about the same issue.
  • daaaamn lol i looked at ur acc would be pretty worried if i got banned with that kinda sht too lol! hope u get ur acc back buddy but dont emo breakdown cuz of a game...
  • PRoDX wrote: »
    You don't, because the difference between me and you, is that you got banned and I didnt.

Sigh theres a difference between not believing someone and harassing someone if you dont believe him thats okay just leave the thread he didnt post this to have every forumer post. He posted seeking advice.
  • heh. i bet the toolbars u download from zp surveys contain malware which are detected as heks.

ironic, isnt it?