Hacks,Laggers,Hacks, and even more hacks and laggers

So while two of my own accounts were banned for "hacking" and now waiting for them to be unbanned I decided to make a new account. Guess what almost every room I was in at least had a speed hacker(the other ****ing team didn't want to kick him) I even decided to play a good old G.M match and guess what? There was a person fking chamming. Second, I thought those damn hackers were bad enough guess what? Every room I go in has at least 150+ ping I even entered a room with 2 ppl that had 1K ping guess what they couldn't be killed or if they were killed took about two full rounds to do it. So please to all z8 staff do something about this and to even regular members keep pressure on z8 keep making threads like these,keep telling the z8 staff to do their ****ing job, to fix glitches in game(talking about type-89 arm glitch) and much more. Please, Please PLEASE~!!!!!!! This is a really good Fps game it really is but you z8 make it look crappy by all these ****ing hackers and laggers screwing up the game.Btw did I mention there's lag spikes now in game?

Comments

• This is a suggestion isn't it I am suggesting something gtfo you stupid idiot.
  • QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....QQ.....
    We get it geez!
  • I'm guessing there's immature idiots here just like in game. Stop trying to get your post count up if you have nothing useful to post don't post at all and try to avoid problems.
  • I'm guessing there's immature idiots here just like in game. Stop trying to get your post count up if you have nothing useful to post don't post at all and try to avoid problems.
    Im not trying to boost my post count up.
    I could care less about this post but there are many other post that are out there bragging/improving about hackers and laggers. Btw there are people who are just talented that doesnt mean that they hack. You can try playing a game in gm and get killed when you are near them. Its called breath and many people use it. Meaning that being good doesnt mean u hack.
  • So while two of my own accounts were banned for "hacking" and now waiting for them to be unbanned I decided to make a new account.

They banned 2 of your accounts by accident/mistake? I think not...

Guess what almost every room I was in at least had a speed hacker(the other ****ing team didn't want to kick him)

Guess what lifes a b!tch... Very ironic don't you think?
  • SupaNoobX wrote: »
    I could care less about this post but there are many other post that are out there bragging/improving about hackers and laggers. Btw there are people who are just talented that doesnt mean that they hack. You can try playing a game in gm and get killed when you are near them. Its called breath and many people use it. Meaning that being good doesnt mean u hack.

A derp obvious idiot is obvious. I know that there are some good players out there that look like "hackers" when they aren't, I get kicked out of gm matches too when I don't use a hack. Though the guy was obviously chamming because he had a 26-0 score in the end and pretty much knew exactly where the ghost was planting a bomb, and where every ghost hid.
  • So while two of my own accounts were banned for "hacking" and now waiting for them to be unbanned I decided to make a new account. Guess what almost every room I was in at least had a speed hacker(the other ****ing team didn't want to kick him) I even decided to play a good old G.M match and guess what? There was a person fking chamming. Second, I thought those damn hackers were bad enough guess what? Every room I go in has at least 150+ ping I even entered a room with 2 ppl that had 1K ping guess what they couldn't be killed or if they were killed took about two full rounds to do it. So please to all z8 staff do something about this and to even regular members keep pressure on z8 keep making threads like these,keep telling the z8 staff to do their ****ing job, to fix glitches in game(talking about type-89 arm glitch) and much more. Please, Please PLEASE~!!!!!!! This is a really good Fps game it really is but you z8 make it look crappy by all these ****ing hackers and laggers screwing up the game.Btw did I mention there's lag spikes now in game?

just not your week on cf huh. QQ no one cares
  • SupaNoobX wrote: »

A derp obvious idiot is obvious. I know that there are some good players out there that look like "hackers" when they aren't, I get kicked out of gm matches too when I don't use a hack. Though the guy was obviously chamming because he had a 26-0 score in the end and pretty much knew exactly where the ghost was planting a bomb, and where every ghost hid.

@Uk
    Yes, I know I may look like I'm lying because two of my accounts were banned(maybe because I use counter strike sounds instead of regular cross fire sounds o_O) but I don't hack or don't intend to in the near future both of the accounts I had I wasted was about 68$ in total there's no way I'm going to throw all that away just so I can have a edge.Btw Thank you for not spamming a useless spot and saying "stop qqing no one cares".
  • A derp obvious idiot is obvious. I know that there are some good players out there that look like "hackers" when they aren't, I get kicked out of gm matches too when I don't use a hack. Though the guy was obviously chamming because he had a 26-0 score in the end and pretty much knew exactly where the ghost was planting a bomb, and where every ghost hid.

@Uk
    Yes, I know I may look like I'm lying because two of my accounts were banned(maybe because I use counter strike sounds instead of regular cross fire sounds o_O) but I don't hack or don't intend to in the near future both of the accounts I had I wasted was about 68$ in total there's no way I'm going to throw all that away just so I can have a edge.Btw Thank you for not spamming a useless spot and saying "stop qqing no one cares".

your quite welcome.but no one cares still.2 accounts banned means something.seen enough post making excuses.btw $68 aint a whole lot to throw away.no qq threads plz.good day sir
  • the kid has a point the way he worded sounded bad but hes got the idea.

z8games needs to get off there lazy azzes and fix this game if they copy everything off of chinese CF then why cant they copy the patches off that too. im tired of having 3 hackers minimum in every game i go to then i end up gettin kicked cuz im good. Z8 needs to realize that we dont want any content added to the game we want the hacks fixed and the hackers gone ive sent in a support ticket with a replay that included 3 obvious speed hackers and guess what every single one of them still has there account and still uses hacks. *sighs* this would be such an awesome game if all of the actuall issues were fixed instead of giving us more guns just to keep us playing. I've already got 2 Second LT. so my concious wont let me quit. but trust me i really, really, really want to.
  • whether we think they are doing something or not crying bout it when 2 of his own accounts got banned is kinda hypocritical.and so many ppl crying they were unjustly banned during this is bs.no one expects a hacker to openly admit it.tell it to the judge
  • A derp obvious idiot is obvious. I know that there are some good players out there that look like "hackers" when they aren't, I get kicked out of gm matches too when I don't use a hack. Though the guy was obviously chamming because he had a 26-0 score in the end and pretty much knew exactly where the ghost was planting a bomb, and where every ghost hid.
    Then its ur job to report them. Life isnt always fair. Every game has its own hackers and its downsides. I have never heard a game being called perfect
  • I dunno what you're doing wrong, but I jhave NO problem killing high-pingers. just don't try to camp them. dur.

as for hack.ers.. there are already multiple threads about this. One I posted even posits a solution.
  • They banned 2 of your accounts by accident/mistake? I think not...

Guess what lifes a b!tch... Very ironic don't you think?
    alibombo wrote: »
    your quite welcome.but no one cares still.2 accounts banned means something.seen enough post making excuses.btw $68 aint a whole lot to throw away.no qq threads plz.good day sir

68$ is nothing for you maybe but spending 68$ on a free game for me is a lot.
  • So while two of my own accounts were banned for "hacking" and now waiting for them to be unbanned I decided to make a new account. Guess what almost every room I was in at least had a speed hacker(the other ****ing team didn't want to kick him) I even decided to play a good old G.M match and guess what? There was a person fking chamming. Second, I thought those damn hackers were bad enough guess what? Every room I go in has at least 150+ ping I even entered a room with 2 ppl that had 1K ping guess what they couldn't be killed or if they were killed took about two full rounds to do it. So please to all z8 staff do something about this and to even regular members keep pressure on z8 keep making threads like these,keep telling the z8 staff to do their ****ing job, to fix glitches in game(talking about type-89 arm glitch) and much more. Please, Please PLEASE~!!!!!!! This is a really good Fps game it really is but you z8 make it look crappy by all these ****ing hackers and laggers screwing up the game.Btw did I mention there's lag spikes now in game?

Haha you got banned hacker!
  • 68$ is nothing for you maybe but spending 68$ on a free game for me is a lot.
    So.. you think 68$ is much for you? And after buying that u started hacking on those accounts.. Man, Your own fault.

Sorry double post!
  • 68$ is nothing for you maybe but spending 68$ on a free game for me is a lot.

well it was your choice to spend it.crying after the fact wont help.the game is what it is.