Banned by BuddyShops

I was randomly banned for a chargeback from BuddyShops. Which didn't happen because I don't buy my ZP. I earn it. and before you say "you didn't send in a support ticket" Oh yes I did.

I sent in one stating this.

"BuddyShop has blocked my account ingame due to a false transaction? I do not believe I EVER made one, or tried to earn ZP in a long time. I would be very grateful if you''d unblock my account, because i didn''t do ANYTHING."

They reply
"]Dear player,

According to our Terms and Conditions, players are fully responsible for their own account.

According to our records your account is temporarily blocked due to a ¡®BuddieShip ¡¯ Temporary Hold for the following payments.
*blah blah*"

I reply back

"You've got to be kidding me, I told you guys that my account was locked by a false claim and you say that bull ****? Your customer service sucks, seriously. Get some people with logical brains to answer these. I have NEVER gone to the BuddyShops website, or anything of the sort. Please, unlock my account."

And guess what they reply with

"We are sorry, but if the payment cannot be reversed then this issue will be considered a chargeback and you need pay $ 52.99 (including $10 bank penalty fee for each chargeback) to unblock the account."

It's like they don't even listen to what you say.

I reply once again(having just lost my temper)

"YOU ARE ******ED, I DIDN'T MAKE ANY PAYMENT. THERE'S NOTHING TO REVERSE!"

And they reply with the SAME STUPID ANSWER as before.

I also tried to call G4Box as they said to try and do to dispute your account lock.
I got transfered to metin2 and I didn't dial the extension for that game. Fail. after I got in touch with CrossFire support I get a message saying "all of the receptionist are busy, please leave a message with your account name and your character name." Then it said "You cannot leave a message because the inbox is full" and I got disconnected.
Wow, just wow.

So, it'd be nice if a robot would not answer my support tickets and this company WOULDN'T fail.
Kthx

Comments