Seriously considering quiting this game.

Comments

• As I'm quite bored now Imma go and make some kind of creative fan work. Plz go and see it in the fan works section. It'll be ready in like 10-12 min.
  • Horrible use of grammar.

Besides that.. nice post.
  • All I know is, it's gonna be a LONG process if they actually start listening to their customers/players. Don't expect it soon :)
  • iTwAsLulu wrote: »
    Horrible use of grammar.

Besides that.. nice post.

<3 you to LuLu :p
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    All I know is, it's gonna be a LONG process if they actually start listening to their customers/players. Don't expect it soon :)

G4box & smilegate listen as much as a baby with a hearing aid.32.jpgHERP DERP??!!!
  • Im afraid this might not be true since there are many noobs.
    But I relly miss those days just like you.
    Im off now...

• apqlwma wrote: »
    EDIT: Also ban Spain and Portugal I am really fed up of them never speaking a word of english at least germans, french and swedish try to speak english.

Naw, just block the Turks and things will improve much more with less hassle:

1 - They are not even European to begin with
    2 - Lowest ratio of English speakers
    3 - High pings and high amount of players
    4 - It would be RACIST so you can troll Trotsky in the process!

trotsky.jpg

win/win/win/win :p
  • Agreed with everything you said Kirby,

This is mainly why I hate this game as well. I was expecting this version to be ONLY NA/UK not a International CF.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Official website for Philippines
    Official website for Indonesia (Indonesian)
    Official website for China (Chinese)
    Official website for Korea (Korean)
    Official website for Vietnam (Vietnamese)
    Official webpage for Japan (Japanese)
    Cross Fire - Official website for the international version (English)
    Official website for Russian

Is there a way we get a SERVER for only NA/UK at all? IP RESTRICT the SERVER, or a PING CAPPED SERVERS that will make all of us in this community happy.

Well, Welcome to CFBR, where the Staff only cares about Income and nothing more.
  • lol i tryed to quit but its practically inpossible
  • lol i tryed to quit but its practically inpossible

That is called an addiction.
  • I took my money elsewhere weeks ago. I still play maybe once a week, but will never spend 1 more dime on this game. It's not worth it, in my opinion. Have fun with your fail game, now renamed CF-BR.

BTW in the US (west US) are many latinos...

Yes, but the dumbest ones are from Columbia.
  • So you're saying people outside of US/UK can't play, I think English speaking contries should be allowed to play broseph... but with all the brazilians.. hmmm. Don't quit, they'll fix it.
  • CrossFire A Beautiful lady Who got Plastic Surgery.

Do you recognize crossfire today? because I dont.This game was beautiful in the start VERY few laggers (Yes I'm aware of the hacking issue previously.)Not many guns were out so you had to pick very carefully between what you preferred.

Now this game is flooded full of sht:

• Laggers - I'm pretty sure this game wasn't meant to be played with ppl that don't speak English or live outside the US or UK. Seeing as you only have licensing for the 2. So why let the situation escalate like this? Why not stick to your god damned rights and restrict outside the us and uk? Now you've got a huge pile of sht in your hands. I mean seriously we buy zp and Z8 and G4Box just put the bill up to good lighting and wiper their asses with it right in front of you. Idk know about anyone else when I give you money to so called "Make this game free and better for everyone else" I WANT WHAT WAS STATED TO ME! NOT SOME BULLSHT FOREIGNERS KICKING ME CAUSE I BUY ZP OR HAVE A FU.CKN LOW PING!
    • Hackers (Which is not a real issue if you ask me. gets fixed either way...)
    • Foreigners - Many questions could be asked about them. Why are they here? Who sent them? What will they do? When will they leave? etc. But the simple fact remains that foreigners we're simply not meant to be here. ok what I don't get is Z8 has "licensing" ONLY for the US & UK. ITS ON GODDAMN PAPER. But what does that mean when others outside that contract can still play too? Seems to me like whoever signed that needs to put his or hers helmet back on b4 he hurts himself.
    • Poor Sportsmanship - Ingame you can't go in a room and kill a person more than twice b4 you get called a hack/n00b...Oh and we can all say its racist to point it out but just press the tab button for a second. Turns out...He's not from the US or UK. Like srsly? They're not suppost to be here in the 1st place but we get insulted for struggling to put up with them. HYPOCRITICAL BULLSHT 101. Then it's only a matter of time before this happens. No vote window comes up for you. All in the room f11 & f12 is spammed like crazy. Than you see those adrenaline pumping words. Cya noob/bye noob/bye n00b hacker...Than only consolation you get is "This won't effect your record at all" and the only button you get to press is "OK" you know what? I WANT A FU.CKN BUTTON THAT SAYS, "NO FU.CK THAT I WANT WHAT I WORKED FOR NAO!" Not gonna happen now is it?
    • The Money Involved- When I put money into a company and nothing that was promised is given to me...Well their will be problems for sure. HEY GUYS LOOK A PATCH OR HEY A SALE ON ITEMS WELL FU.CKN "HERP DERP" TO YOU! Too bad that everygun in this games power is dropped down to a fu.ckn mp5 whether you like it or not. So you just paid 100+ dollars for a nail clipper.
    • What happens everyday- Than at the end of the day you go maybe it'll be better this time...Than you go play a game and what do you know? Lag Shotted when you move behind the wall by an AWM. I will say this once more I HATE IT when laggers go. Oh it happens to us too dude. WELL GUESS WHAT?! We're the rightful ppl here...and your just a limp re,t@rded 3rd leg. SO GTFO OF MY GAME

Also I looked up crossfire on yahoo answers and lookie here:

Someone asks- Has anyone played Crossfire? It's a FPS (First Person Shooter) currently in BETA. Beta Testers are wanted!?

Somebody answers- I downloaded the from the link you provided, it says only available to US and UK residents. Thanks, it is a load of fun. Not bad fro Free.

"It says only available to US and UK residents." If thats true I'll be even more fu.ckin p1ssed at the current state this game is in now.

CrossFire.Like a Beautiful lady Who got Plastic Surgery that I just don't recognize anymore.

honeyleeplastic.jpg
    abused child...can't be mad at you...your stupidity is infernal...
  • Dj Flamez wrote: »
    All we have now are 200+ ping players that only know the words Hack, Kick & Noob!

they also know lol, when they "pwn" you.

OT:
    yes, i do hackusate, but only when i actually see a hacker. yes im a forienger, but i have american citizenship, and when i get pwned, i usually go lol or dammit. i dont get how i can get kicked just because i have one more digit in my kill then my deaths.
    i.e. 28 kills and 3 deaths.
    yes i suck most of the time cuz im not a serious gamer so i dont bother whether or not i "pwn", as long as i have fun.
  • Alguem BR huaehuaehuae? ;3

Totally agree with the OP. What is so hard about speaking proper english in chat. Why do these people (not going to generalise) have the urge to speak and spam the chat in their language. Not only does it make them look un-educated (which is often the case here), but they lag like a bunch of 56kers and it's mostly them who have to cheat or exploit the game.

/2 cents.

(doubt Z8 will do anything about it, even though a solution to most of these problems is quite simple; but losing money is not an option).
    XD Just thought about something. What you are sayign has no sense. First they never said the game was NA/UK only. Secondly what would gamescom be if germany was banned from CF? They would just come and watch replays all day long?

BTW in the US (west US) are many latinos...

EDIT: Did anybody read my first post ><

dont ban asia, im stuck here cuz of school!
  • If the game upsets you this much, you really should quit.
  • aeV1tas wrote: »
    Alguem BR huaehuaehuae? ;3

Totally agree with the OP. What is so hard about speaking proper english in chat. Why do these people (not going to generalise) have the urge to speak and spam the chat in their language. Not only does it make them look un-educated (which is often the case here), but they lag like a bunch of 56kers and it's mostly them who have to cheat or exploit the game.

/2 cents.

(doubt Z8 will do anything about it, even though a solution to most of these problems is quite simple; but losing money is not an option).

So they are un-educated because they are chatting in their language??

Alright....

OT:

Want a simple solution? stop playing that often.

I barely play for 1.5 hours per day and sometimes 3 times a week, and I enjoy every second while doing it, since I know I don't have much time and getting frustrated isn't worth it.
  • Oh sorry was a typing error man forgot to put NA & UK instead of US & UK. So NA & UK.

Should be US and EU. :\
    • Foreigners - Many questions could be asked about them. Why are they here? Who sent them? What will they do? When will they leave? etc. But the simple fact remains that foreigners we're simply not meant to be here.
    Wrong, you sir don't own the servers so you are not authorized to decide what to do with it/them.
    aeV1tas wrote: »
    Alguem BR huaehuaehuae? ;3

Marry me
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    So they are un-educated because they are chatting in their language??

Alright....

Re-read what I wrote, and then re-think why your comment doesn't make any sense.

I said they "feel the urge" to talk in their own language and spam the chat with it. And yeah, if you ask them to talk english, they just respond in their own language (which most people obviously don't understand) because they don't care. So yes, it does make them look un-educated, because most people I know who don't have english as their mother tongue (including myself) at least take the effort to talk english, unlike some certain groups in CF who refuse to do so just because they're either ignorant or have a bad educational system.

Simple.
  • getting kicked too much

cross fire is a fun game and I find that the gm mode is very unique. I play it often so I usually get good scores. yes, I have spent money in the game as well as time. I am becoming very displeased and fed up with the game because of always being accused of hacking and then getting kicked. Not much point to playing a game if you can't play it at all. if suspicion of hacking is present, the player should be reported.

go to a ghost match. if you have a good score and are not a ghost, see how long you last before getting kicked.

got kicked 4 times in a row today (usually towards the end of a match)!!!! it sparked me to speak my anger of this. I am sure there are plenty of other peeps who feel the same.

the game because of this fake claims (kicking) by other players, or players who just wanna steal the ace, has lost a lot of its worth and luster in my eyes

it would remind me if the NHL would kick its top players out of the league. other team's fans would say let's kick Alexander Ovechkin, Sidney Crosby, and Henrik Zetterburg out of the league cause our players can't contend to them. not much fun and excitement in that. REALLY DULLS OUT THE GAME!!! >:O

just wanna know how the readers of this forum feel about this. Please share your word and maybe some one from cross fire will come across this and consider patching up this tear in the game.

Thank you for reading
  • Just a quick reminder:

Everything you read about turkey/Brazil/Germany/etc in the general h4cking are lies.
  • Don't quit D: Who will I bum a Gatling Gun off of now?
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Don't quit D: Who will I bum a Gatling Gun off of now?

>implying this thread is from august