What do u think of this rig?

Ok guys, i was on NewEgg looking for computer parts then I saw this full computer and i was wondering what u guys think about. The link will be posted at the bottom of the Post. Here are the Specs:
Mobo: Asus AMD 770 NB/710SB Mother board
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
Ram: (Questionable brand?) 240 Pin DDR3 1333 Ram
Hard Drive: 500 Gig SATA II hard drive (Dunno brand)
Case: NZXT Apollo Gaming Tower
Optical Drive: LG DVD +- RW DVD Writer
Video Card: Power Color Radeon HD 5770 (one HDMI, One DVI, one D-Sub)
PSU: XION 700 Watt PSU

Link: This is the link guys :]]

Tell me what you think! Also, Im going to buy
Mouse: Logitech G9x
Keyboard: Logitech G19
Headset: Logitech G930 Wireless headset

Ill also probably replace the Mobo with ASUS Crosshair IV Formula, but not for a while. Prices: Computer: 830 bucks
Mouse: 75 bucks
Keyboard: 200 bucks
Headset: 135 bucks
Other Mobo: 220 Bucks

Total: about 1200 bucks, (without other mobo) but I probably wont get the keyboard or headset for a while. :] So 900 bucks.
Whatcha people think??

EDIT:
Heres a rig Ill build if i dont get it:
Mobo: Asus Crosshair IV Formula 890FX
Ram: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 1600, 4x2GB
Case: Antec DarkFleet 85 - DF-85
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770
PSU: Corsair HX1000 1000 Watt Power Supply
Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM (Two of these)
Hard Drive: Western Digital 500 GB SATA II 7200 RPM
Aftermarket CPU cooler: Thermaltake CLP0554 80mm Sleeve CPU Cooler

Price: $1313.86
Im also getting my perifials:
Same mouse, keyboard, and headset: 410 bucks
Mousepad:OCZ OCZMPBMRG Behemoth Regulator Mousepad 6 bucks
Other Thermal Compound:Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM 10 bucks
DVI Cable: 11 bucks
LAN cable: 3.50

Total with my perifials (wow I can't spell)
$1,755.26

U PEOPLE NEED TO HELP ME CHOOSE :D

Comments

• I dont like PowerColor, but you got your Computer at a decent price. Good snag.
  • Ill probably replace it with a sapphire card. AND MY EDIT GOT EXITED~!! :[
  • sLeepY_y wrote: »
    It gives me much sexual excitement.
    You or your avatar?:D
    And yea, switch that GPU out with an ASUS or Sapphire variant.
    Memory is easy to find on the cheap, even from name brand companies, and with good performance. Here's some advice: always get name brand memory. NEVER, EVER buy the crappy stuff.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • Thanks PROACE. I knew that, my dad had told me, so thanks for the advice. santa! :D I like the iBUYPOWER Computer (The one I spoke of), so I will probably buy it and yeah. :] Oh and do u guys think the G9x and G19 and G930 are good? anyone use it?
  • Friends use the keyboard & mouse and they don't shut up about it, so I suppose it good!
  • RealTricks wrote: »
    Thanks PROACE. I knew that, my dad had told me, so thanks for the advice. santa! :D I like the iBUYPOWER Computer (The one I spoke of), so I will probably buy it and yeah. :] Oh and do u guys think the G9x and G19 and G930 are good? anyone use it?
    G500 IMO is better, but G9x is perfectly ok. Read reviews and try it out in a store before you buy it is my advice. G19 is awesome, but the G15, if you can find it, is cheaper and gets the job done. Get the Turtle Beach X11 over that Logitech crap, you'll probably like it more.
    DIY systems are awesome BTW. But if you don't want the liability or trouble of building one, iBuyPower isn't too shabby.;)
    Santa will see you in a few months for a personal visit.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEx1
  • Cool. The thing is, I like Logitech, I've been using them and Gateway for the last 6 years (since i was 9 ^^) And i really like them. DIY i think would be fun to build, because my dad has built one (It is so old it has an AMD Athlon X2 1800+) and he really like it and told me he would build it with me. I'll check out the Turtle beach thing too. I probably will go with the iBuyPower though, since it is cheaper.

Edit: Eh I like the Logitech headphones a little bit better, just because I think they look nicer and they are wireless :]] Oh add me on xFire, tricks222, I'll add you back later :]]

I think I'll go with Logitech :]]
  • Wow Now i can't edit my post -_-
    Heres another Rig. really cheap but seems like it's duable
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227267
  • The sounds quality and the mic and in-game sound adjustment owns the Logitech headset, just saying.
    You'd be better off building a DIY then getting an iBuyPower, unless you get a custom built one with a two-three year warranty.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1
  • I recommend THIS

reason being, intel can be clocked far more than AMD, and its all around better.
  • With 1700 $ i can get a better pc. Way better. I spend around 500 euros on my pc. And it's close to yours.
    Ok guys, i was on NewEgg looking for computer parts then I saw this full computer and i was wondering what u guys think about. The link will be posted at the bottom of the Post. Here are the Specs:
    Mobo: Asus AMD 770 NB/710SB Mother board
    Ram: (Questionable brand?) 240 Pin DDR3 1333 Ram
    Hard Drive: 500 Gig SATA II hard drive (Dunno brand)
    Case: NZXT Apollo Gaming Tower
    Optical Drive: LG DVD +- RW DVD Writer
    Video Card: Power Color Radeon HD 5770 (one HDMI, One DVI, one D-Sub)
    PSU: XION 700 Watt PSU

Link: This is the link guys :]]

Tell me what you think! Also, Im going to buy
    Mouse: Logitech G9x
    Keyboard: Logitech G19
    Headset: Logitech G930 Wireless headset

Ill also probably replace the Mobo with ASUS Crosshair IV Formula, but not for a while. Prices: Computer: 830 bucks
    Mouse: 75 bucks
    Keyboard: 200 bucks
    Headset: 135 bucks
    Other Mobo: 220 Bucks

Total: about 1200 bucks, (without other mobo) but I probably wont get the keyboard or headset for a while. :] So 900 bucks.
    Whatcha people think??

EDIT:
    Heres a rig Ill build if i dont get it:
    Mobo: Asus Crosshair IV Formula 890FX
    Ram: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 1600, 4x2GB
    Case: Antec DarkFleet 85 - DF-85
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770
    PSU: Corsair HX1000 1000 Watt Power Supply
    Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM (Two of these)
    Hard Drive: Western Digital 500 GB SATA II 7200 RPM
    Aftermarket CPU cooler: Thermaltake CLP0554 80mm Sleeve CPU Cooler

Price: $1313.86
    Im also getting my perifials:
    Same mouse, keyboard, and headset: 410 bucks
    Mousepad:OCZ OCZMPBMRG Behemoth Regulator Mousepad 6 bucks
    Other Thermal Compound:Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM 10 bucks
    DVI Cable: 11 bucks
    LAN cable: 3.50

Total with my perifials (wow I can't spell)
    $1,755.26

U PEOPLE NEED TO HELP ME CHOOSE :D

It's nice, although a i5/i7 Quad Core would perform better.

Powercolor isnt that great, the second build looks better imo.

Cooler master has some great cases as well.

1000w imo is a little overkill, but it looks great.
  • NamesQuest wrote: »
    It's nice, although a i5/i7 Quad Core would perform better.

Powercolor isnt that great, the second build looks better imo.

Cooler master has some great cases as well.

1000w imo is a little overkill, but it looks great.

Yeah, the 1k PSU is a little over kill, considering i only need like 750 watts, but it comes almost 100 bucks off, and i could always upgrade :D I Rather do the second build, but it's just so much more expensive. And yeah, I really am not fond of PowerColor, so I'll probably just change it out with a Sapphire card. Also, I'm not really a fan of Intel, all the computers in my house are AMD, so I'm one of their fan boys! :D And I rather have 4 Physical Cores then 2 Physical and 2 Logical.
    Yeah, the 1k PSU is a little over kill, considering i only need like 750 watts, but it comes almost 100 bucks off, and i could always upgrade :D I Rather do the second build, but it's just so much more expensive. And yeah, I really am not fond of PowerColor, so I'll probably just change it out with a Sapphire card. Also, I'm not really a fan of Intel, all the computers in my house are AMD, so I'm one of their fan boys! :D And I rather have 4 Physical Cores then 2 Physical and 2 Logical.

Hehe yeah AMD doesn't have bad processors, just the i5/i7 from what I've heard performs better.

Going to be running an AMD CPU soon as well, (don't got enough money a build like yours but for it should run most games today, never used a tri core before rated @ 3.0 GHz, going to OC it as well, along with a radeon hd 5770 :D.)

750W, even a 650W would be fine unless you're looking to run a more power hungry card, or even dual soon.

Save the money for vidya games!

Nice build none the less :d
  • s0b3rLIVE wrote: »
    I recommend THIS

reason being, intel can be clocked far more than AMD, and its all around better.

I'm not sure i would OC past 3.8 Ghz. And I saw that, but the other one is nicer in my opinion.
    PROACEX1 wrote: »
    The sounds quality and the mic and in-game sound adjustment owns the Logitech headset, just saying.
    You'd be better off building a DIY then getting an iBuyPower, unless you get a custom built one with a two-three year warranty.
    Respectfully,
    PROACEX1

I'm thinking I'll just make a cheaper DIY, and if it's good, Ill be happy, If i cant, Ill buy an iBuyPower. The warranty is one year, and i might add the extended one warrant6y if i cant get it. And do you like the darkfleet case? I think it's amazing :]
    dubey88 wrote: »
    With 1700 $ i can get a better pc. Way better. I spend around 500 euros on my pc. And it's close to yours.

Cool story bro, I dont really care.
    FF8_Squall wrote: »
    You can get better for the price. Nuff said.

Give me better prices please?
    NamesQuest wrote: »
    Hehe yeah AMD doesn't have bad processors, just the i5/i7 from what I've heard performs better.

Going to be running an AMD CPU soon as well, (don't got enough money a build like yours but for it should run most games today, never used a tri core before rated @ 3.0 GHz, going to OC it as well, along with a radeon hd 5770 :D.)

750W, even a 650W would be fine unless you're looking to run a more power hungry card, or even dual soon.

Save the money for vidya games!

Nice build none the less :d

Hope you like AMD :] I don't really like the prices on Intel, they are hella pricey. I might try them on my next rig though. And i might go to Intel on my next rig.