Get a REAL ANTI-HACK PROGRAM

Dear z8.

Once again you've prooven that subagames are better care takers of their merchandise. Sure the hackers were still coming in but with every patch, the hacks were disabled for about 2 weeks which is way more protection than you had ever had since you've owned crossfire. Now people are using speed hacks which havent been seen in forever. I have no choice but to leave you guys while u commit murder to the best fpsmmo game. At this pace all crossfire will be is an IM and everyone that plays a game would be hacking. Good job z8, you have made the coolest game on the iternet, lame.

Comments

• Honestly do you know any game that dosn't got hack's or lots of hacks?
    Not even car games are hack free ,

Just that CF got more *Blatant hack.ers*
    and other games usaly got *Hiding Hack.ers*

Get it noob?
  • 1 it's xtrap problem.
    2 this is only the first magor hack outbreak in xtrap history.
  • Z8 has nothing to do with the hacks. Thats X-Trap. But anyways...

Were you here when CF belonged to Subagames? If yes, you shouldn't be talking.

When CF belonged to Subagames you would see ghost using the RPK 1 year before it came out. They used speed hack way more than here. Every room had AT LEAST 4 or 5 hackers IN EACH TEAM. Be happy the game isn't like it used to be.
  • Z8 has nothing to do with the hacks. Thats X-Trap. But anyways...

Were you here when CF belonged to Subagames? If yes, you shouldn't be talking.

When CF belonged to Subagames you would see ghost using the RPK 1 year before it came out. They used speed hack way more than here. Every room had AT LEAST 4 or 5 hackers IN EACH TEAM. Be happy the game isn't like it used to be.

What this sir said... I quit playing CF when it was belongs to SubaGames. Now I''m back :D

(Srry for my bad english :D)
  • Hacks were never like they were when it was with Subagames.... and even if it was with Subagames, nothing will have changed. Each decision here would be the same as it would have been on Suba.

Games have hackers... deal with it.

Theyre being sorted and to be prefectly honest, XTrap is one of the best anit-cheats for a F2P game.

You can go to Warrock, Combat Arms and Soldier Front and see a ton of hackers everywhere. Id say Crossfire is one of the least hacked F2P games out there. It certainly isnt the most hacked game...

Your intelligence is completely flawed
  • he's right though you know, dunno why you kids are denying the truth LOL
    you can't trust anyone in this game unless they play 100% the same on client as they do normally.

hacks are insanely easy to get for this game and theres really no consequences.
  • CF hackers are noob, seriously they are not good even with hacks (except when they 1hitkill)

Don't QQ about it the GMs are doing their best.
  • WolvesG wrote: »

Hacks are easy to get for any game.. and yes there are consequences.
  • Id say Crossfire is one of the least hacked F2P games out there. It certainly isnt the most hacked game...

3rd...*wink*

But really, I've seen never seen any other game have hackers this obvious. Other games have PvE where no one really cares as much, but all we have is PvP where it's going to tick more then enough people off...so, no, only a TINY TINY PINCH of other games have it worse then Cf does...

Oh, and ONCE AGAIN, I was playing in a MM (I'm bored and my mission was in there) room with 2 one shotters. One was CLEARLY BR, and the other one was Idk...matador something. Spanish I believe.
    he's right though you know, dunno why you kids are denying the truth LOL
    you can't trust anyone in this game unless they play 100% the same on client as they do normally.

Not denying it :p
    They know theres ton of hacks out there, but what can you do? Its a free to play game after all. But considering its a free to play game...its not bad at all. Even huge games like Halo or COD have ton of hackers and they're not even F2P. CF is doing mighty fine IMO. There's consequences as well. Dont say there isn't or I keel you.
  • Hacks are easy to get for any game.. and yes there are consequences.

yeah sure they ban your accounts. like making another FREE one is hard?
  • Not denying it :p
    They know theres ton of hacks out there, but what can you do? Its a free to play game after all. But considering its a free to play game...its not bad at all. Even huge games like Halo or COD have ton of hackers and they're not even F2P. CF is doing mighty fine IMO. There's consequences as well. Dont say there isn't or I keel you.

CoD, yes. The fan base is stonger.

Halo PC, no...nowhere as close to it, but you DO see them sometimes.

CoD = 1/120 plp hacking
    Halo CE = 1/415 give or take the amount of people playing (and more halo fans play on the console...where there are no real hacks)

Um...there's a guy that was called K0lby. He spent over $500 in this game and he got IP banned. So the hackers lose way more than what they get/earn. So even if they change their IP, they wouldn't get all the money and time they put in this game back.

According to them, they are starting to IP ban players...big whoop that is. All some kid would have to do would to google how to spoof or change it...-__-

And I can count 1 way that is so damn easy it only requires you to unplug your modem for a few hours (up to 24 hours)..........................................
  • Um...there's a guy that was called K0lby. He spent over $500 in this game and he got IP banned. So the hackers lose way more than what they get/earn.

no he didn't get IP banned. they don't ip ban.

Orlly? I'll try to find the thread he made.

Oh :O
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=90054
  • Orlly? I'll try to find the thread he made.

Oh :O
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=90054

he's lying, you can even xfire him yourself. He made alts after he got "IP banned".

They will soon...
    [GM]Saidin wrote:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=92638

We are banning people as fast as we can and punishing those people who want to take advantage of the vulnerable program by issuing IP bans and account closures and all the other things that we can do to ensure the game stays as clean of hacks as possible.
    he's lying, you can even xfire him yourself. He made alts after he got "IP banned".

He CLEARLY states he used an IP changer.....................
  • ***actical wrote: »
    He CLEARLY states he used an IP changer.....................

no you nergin random, they don't ip ban.

He changed his IP d00d. But lets just say they dont...
    You still cant say they do nothing about it.
  • He changed his IP d00d.

and changing your ip is hard?

For me it is. I'm a reta.rd.

Try and change your IP to play ingame again like before.... and then come back to me
  • Lie.

Oh, well.. when i read this all its like: 6 hackers left! YOU CAN DO IT! - Deal with it ?! LOL ? I think z8 games have to deal that many players quit playing, that's what is going on.

And Giggletron and the others, subgames had never so much hackers that's all lieing!
  • Hacks were never like they were when it was with Subagames.... and even if it was with Subagames, nothing will have changed. Each decision here would be the same as it would have been on Suba.

Games have hackers... deal with it.

Theyre being sorted and to be prefectly honest, XTrap is one of the best anit-cheats for a F2P game.

You can go to Warrock, Combat Arms and Soldier Front and see a ton of hackers everywhere. Id say Crossfire is one of the least hacked F2P games out there. It certainly isnt the most hacked game...

Your intelligence is completely flawed

LIE, LIE,LIE

in The time of subagames u never seen that much h.ackers like yet, you'll see now like every second match at least 1 H.acker so stop lie, and try to get the Game clear. We wont hear those lie Historys.

Seriously i'm tired of this (example): I don't see many h.ackers yet, "even there are speedh.ackers obvious. Xtrap never did a well job and it will never do.
  • Mucki007 wrote: »
    Oh, well.. when i read this all its like: 6 hackers left! YOU CAN DO IT! - Deal with it ?! LOL ? I think z8 games have to deal that many players quit playing, that's what is going on.

And Giggletron and the others, subgames had never so much hackers that's all lieing!
    Destrophy wrote: »
    LIE, LIE,LIE

in The time of subagames u never seen that much h.ackers like yet, you'll see now like every second match at least 1 H.acker so stop lie, and try to get the Game clear. We wont hear those lie Historys.

Seriously i'm tired of this: I don't see many h.ackers yet, "even there are speedh.ackers obvious. Xtrap never did a well job and it will never do.

Where you guys even here when CF belonged to Suba? You must of been blind if you didn't see the ghost using RPKs and the Barrett 50 Cal.
  • Mucki007 wrote: »

Destrophy wrote: »
    LIE, LIE,LIE

Seriously i'm tired of this (example): I don't see many h.ackers yet, "even there are speedh.ackers obvious. Xtrap never did a well job and it will never do.

Then you have never played when it was on Subagames... or you just didnt notice...
    It was a million times worse.

Did you lot even play when we had Game Guard?

There would be ghosts in Gm rapid firing AWMs and speeding across the map, there were TONS of wallhacks, chams and fullbright hacks and even in Summer '09 there was a public aimbot!

Each patch they would be out for about 2-3 days before they were slightly edited and free for people to use again.

Then X-Trap came in and wiped out ALL of those hacks in one shot.

Hack Coders are getting smarter and each hack has been gradually getting harder to patch... However, atm the are very few (or no) hack coders for Crossfire. All the hacks out are coming from the Vietnamese version of the game which are slightly edited.

The current hacks are being dealt with and a patch for them should come shortly.
  • Didn't you hear about different minds, of "various" People? I also didn't say you need to agree with mine. It's just my mind and everybody has freedom of speech. So either you life with the Truth or u'll lie further.

edit: Giggle of course i played much in the Time of subagames. I was playing even more active than yet.
    And i didn't notice a lot of h.ackers, maybe i was lucky and joined the clear rooms. But i can't believe, this number of hackers since Xtrap came out.
    Isn't a joke i really didn't see a lot hackers in the past.
  • Then you have never played when it was on Subagames... or you just didnt notice...
    It was a million times worse.

Did you lot even play when we had Game Guard?

There would be ghosts in Gm rapid firing AWMs and speeding across the map, there were TONS of wallhacks, chams and fullbright hacks and even in Summer '09 there was a public aimbot!

Each patch they would be out for about 2-3 days before they were slightly edited and free for people to use again.

Then X-Trap came in and wiped out ALL of those hacks in one shot.

Hack Coders are getting smarter and each hack has been gradually getting harder to patch... However, atm the are very few (or no) hack coders for Crossfire. All the hacks out are coming from the Vietnamese version of the game which are slightly edited.

The current hacks are being dealt with and a patch for them should come shortly.

are you stupid? subagames was when the game was amazing, it was really one of the best out back then. Now? the game is bad. They try to add more guns and more k00l leet*** characters and items that are uneeded while the game is completely broken and they do nothing about it. The reg back in suba days was great i never saw problems. I actually found speedhackers funny and didn't see a problem with them because they were easily kicked because the game wasn't 100% brazillian. chamming on alts was fun aswell. and you never got caught :D

I'd take gameguard over xtrap any day