Kick system is pretty terrible

So im thinking they should just take the kick system out all together. I dont really care if i play with a hack.er and get like a 1. something kill death every once and awile but this is getting rediculous. I get kicked out of all the games that bring my k/d up. I know almost every one who is good at this game is going through that same problem. But like come on. I have almost a 3.0 k/d again but ill never get there if i get kicked out of all of my 3.0+ k/dr games. This thread proooobably should be in suggestions but im pretty much just ranting i guess. That would be cool if they took the kick system out in my opinion. Id rather leave a game where some one is hack.ing making it impossible for me to do well in then getting kicked from every game i do well in. Orrrr they should just make it really hard to get kicked. like 90% of people have to agree. Actually no nvm the same thing will probably happen.

Do you guys think this game would be better off with or with out the kick system?

Comments

• the kick system is fine, the players who vote need a fix
  • Without, would be saying, Welcome all hackers! Have fun, were you can hack wherever and ruin everyone's game play!

It is being worked on, but no kick system is exactly right to rid things.

It is being worked on, ideas are up and on the table, it is only the matter of choosing the right one, and tweaking it, then putting it in.
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    the kick system is fine, the players who vote need a fix

Agreed. It'll be worse if they remove it. Deal with it. Everyone gets kicked. Unless Brs get banned or most of the community grows up, nothing will change. Theres no kick system that is perfect.

Hell nothing is.
  • [MOD]Rex wrote: »
    Without, would be saying, Welcome all hackers! Have fun, were you can hack wherever and ruin everyone's game play!

Wait, which game are you talking about?
  • Agreed. It'll be worse if they remove it. Deal with it. Everyone gets kicked. Unless Brs get banned or most of the community grows up, nothing will change. Theres no kick system that is perfect.

Hell nothing is.
    MyAWM wrote: »

ikr?
    msg2short
    Without, would be saying, Welcome all hackers! Have fun, were you can hack wherever and ruin everyone's game play!

It is being worked on, ideas are up and on the table, it is only the matter of choosing the right one, and tweaking it, then putting it in.

Well yeah thats true but Most of the hack.ers i play arent very good and i can beat them anyways but I would rather just quit that game and move on to another one because as of right now, if i get over a 2.0 k/d ill get kicked out of the game and that means i wont ever be able to get my k/d back up. But yeah i guess if the kick system was out there would be a hack.er in everygame. The only solution i can think of would be finding a really good system to patch the hack.s and then take out the kick system but i this is one of those things where im just btching about it. I dont like it but i cant do anything about it.
  • Well yeah thats true but Most of the hack.ers i play arent very good and i can beat them anyways but I would rather just quit that game and move on to another one because as of right now, if i get over a 2.0 k/d ill get kicked out of the game and that means i wont ever be able to get my k/d back up. But yeah i guess if the kick system was out there would be a hack.er in everygame. The only solution i can think of would be finding a really good system to patch the hack.s and then take out the kick system but i this is one of those things where im just btching about it. I dont like it but i cant do anything about it.

never been kik from pub here......
    Welcome all hackers! Have fun, were you can hack wherever and ruin everyone's game play!

G4 says that now.

amirite?

HEEYYYYY!!! so pretty much just thinkin out loud here but when you quit a game when you are being voted, your score is saved. And since im not gonna press esc every 2 seconds to see if im being kicked, you guys should add a warning that pops up some where on your screen saying your being kicked. So that way ill just quit every time im being kicked so if the kick does go through, Ill keep my score for the price of a lost game.
    X-Trap already says that. Thats why your seeing speed hackers in the game and wallers..
  • X-Trap already says that. Thats why your seeing speed hackers in the game and wallers..

They ain't no Greek Gods, it takes time to take everything apart and stop it. It IS being worked on, be patient.
  • recently i got kicked in GM with a 6/10 kdr cuz i made a double kill with a lucky spray..
    omg.. ppl became so paranoiac with all this h.ackers o_O
  • I love how there are like 6 threads of this right now. The only thing i would change to the system would be an in-game report system.

Lol you seen CF lately? And with the reporting system being duff it's like saying "Welcome all hackers!".
    Well yeah thats true but Most of the hack.ers i play arent very good and i can beat them anyways but I would rather just quit that game and move on to another one

Exactly there ain't that many when things are patched anyway except a few wallers (which is no biggy), besides I have to leave games now because the kick votes fails, the nubs either don't start a kick or deny it.
    The only solution i can think of would be finding a really good system to patch the hack.s and then take out the kick system but i this is one of those things where im just btching about it. I dont like it but i cant do anything about it.

The best solution to the kick vote abuse I have seen is to enable or disable kick voting on a room when its created, maybe even allow just the host to kick as well.

Maybe the options should be:

Kick vote: Enabled
    Kick vote: Disabled
    Kick vote: Host only

Don't like Kick vote disabled? or Host only kick? then play in a room where kick voting is ENABLED duh!

• The best solution to the kick vote abuse I have seen is to enable or disable kick voting on a room when its created, maybe even allow just the host to kick as well.

Don't like Kick vote disabled? or Host only kick? then play in a room where kick voting is ENABLED duh!

Well im liking that idea. But remember when the staff says they are thinking of a solution they are actually saying "CF china doesnt have it yet so youll have to wait until they do something about it so we can add it to our game".
  • kick him
    Well im liking that idea. But remember when the staff says they are thinking of a solution they are actually saying "CF china doesnt have it yet so youll have to wait until they do something about it so we can add it to our game".

It would be better since Somebody does take reporting too seriously. Reporting people is just a way to vent without resolve
  • Lol you seen CF lately? And with the reporting system being duff it's like saying "Welcome all hackers!".

Exactly there ain't that many when things are patched anyway except a few wallers (which is no biggy), besides I have to leave games now because the kick votes fails, the nubs either don't start a kick or deny it.

The best solution to the kick vote abuse I have seen is to enable or disable kick voting on a room when its created, maybe even allow just the host to kick as well.

quit to the next game only to receive a penalty for being quite since like you said hackers all are welcomed to try their apps
  • 00charlie wrote: »
    It would be better since Somebody does take reporting too seriously. Reporting people is just a way to vent without resolve

What?
    .,nblkhvghcmxfjtgfx
  • Never gonna change.
    only because people are selfish and try to get others to follow or be a miserable person as they are. hackers are unable to maintain proper hand and eye coordination to play equally with others
    :p
    only because people are selfish and try to get others to follow or be a miserable person as they are. hackers are unable to maintain proper hand and eye coordination to play equally with others
    :p
    Are you saying hackers have downs syndrome?:D
    quit to the next game only to receive a penalty for being quite since like you said hackers all are welcomed to try their apps

If you mean the penalty thing IDC, I just want a good game no kicking and no hacking.

Everyone plays their best job done.... It life was so easy...
    They ain't no Greek Gods, it takes time to take everything apart and stop it. It IS being worked on, be patient.

That UK guy had a good idea, you guys should do that. Take out the kick voting system and instead put in an ingame report so then that way instead of good players getting fusterated hack.ers will just get banned. And i guess put a limited to like 1 report per day because looking at 9000000 reports a day would suck.
  • Without, would be saying, Welcome all hackers! Have fun, were you can hack wherever and ruin everyone's game play!

um z8 is already saying that by not ip banning all the br's
    But yeah i guess if the kick system was out there would be a hack.er in everygame

there already is what rock have u been living under

Exactly there ain't that many when things are patched anyway except a few wallers (which is no biggy)

anymore all the patches do is screw with everyones ping,not stop the hack$, and add a bunch of zp cr.ap so z8 can get more money from stupid 12 year olds blowing their allownce before it even leaves their momies purse
  • And i guess put a limited to like 1 report per day because looking at 9000000 reports a day would suck.

I thought of making it so that a certain percentage of players have to report before a report is sent, otherwise it get black-holed. So random nubs can't spam the system.

Say for instance in a 8v8 you need at least 4 people to report 'in game', any less then it doesn't get sent.

This would factor in those that rage (at getting killed), those that QQ about everything (you can't hs me at that angle?) and others.

And let them report all day, most reports would be valid I'm sure....
  • MyAWM wrote: »

That's true. But you'd know how much people get kicked for ACE?... If there's a hack.er, just leave the game. Remove the kicking system, it's unfair.
  • The kick system is ok . I like getting kiked for getting a 3 kill , or having ace . or the best one is for a friggin cookie :)
  • The kick system is ok . I like getting kiked for getting a 3 kill , or having ace . or the best one is for a friggin cookie :)

We all love being kicked for getting ACE, don't we!
  • reddeath68 wrote: »
    there already is what rock have u been living under

No there isnt actually. See now your probably one of those players who abuse the kick system.
    I thought of making it so that a certain percentage of players have to report before a report is sent, otherwise it get black-holed. So random nubs can't spam the system.

Say for instance in a 8v8 you need at least 4 people to report 'in game', any less then it doesn't get sent.

This would factor in those that rage (at getting killed), those that QQ about everything (you can't hs me at that angle?) and others.

And let them report all day, most reports would be valid I'm sure....

Yeah thats probably a good idea.
  • i have the same problem..the reason behind this is NOOB PLAYERS..there are 2 kinds:
    1-they look at score and they dont know thats not a HACK!!!
    2-they feel Jealousy O.o...they r many cuz they jsut cant get the score u have!!!!of course the enemy team well accept the kick cuz u r killing them too much!!!!!

so i think the best way to improve the kick system is not any one can kick any one..
    make it kick system based on ((RANK))
    u know like higher rank gives more vote points then noobs
    i think that will be much better then the normal system...