TastyLimes show up?

13»

Comments

• chillzwut wrote: »
    yeah man im a pretty terrible sniper
    alright now youre calling yourself above average and you said you could pick off the best snipers in the game with that skill level
    a lot of scrubs that are above average and full of themselves can get some lucky picks and say ZOMG I PICKED OFF TEH BEST SNIPUR I AM NOAW NUMBUR JUAN
    i would bet good money that youd get raepd in a 1v1 vs kaz or sheep

i don't snipe rofl. i've said this a thousand times... i'm a main rifler. i am decent at sniping but can out-pick any sniper in this game for as long as i wanted. no "lucky" picks.

if i judged by picks only i would probably be one of the best but you have to take into account quick scoping, etc... which i know i am not too good at.

i'm not even a top 20 sniper but what i'm saying is i can snipe against top teams and do good although people say "myawm cannot snipe even if his lfie depended on it"
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    you're not good at the game. why are you talking

you were let into LPK with the other 40 or so randoms for the lolz. you started playing this game while i was away, trying out CSS. you've never seen me play stop randomly assuming that i'm bad

in fact im probably better than you, i've played this game since 09. and i have played with you and you suck. and you RQ alottttt

and I was in lpk with this acc for the fun of it.
    go roster ride kid
    i don't snipe rofl. i've said this a thousand times... i'm a main rifler. i am decent at sniping but can out-pick any sniper in this game for as long as i wanted. no "lucky" picks.

if i judged by picks only i would probably be one of the best but you have to take into account quick scoping, etc... which i know i am not too good at.

i'm not even a top 20 sniper but what i'm saying is i can snipe against top teams and do good although people say "myawm cannot snipe even if his lfie depended on it"

my response is the guy above me + "myawm cannot snipe/rifle even if his lfie depended on it"
  • sLoww wrote: »
    30 says malice dropped 20s on fallout's team in wogl.
    and who are you to be judging people you don't even know or played once or twice with?
    you suck, you look bad, you try to look good on the forums yet you are still bad, you get trolled every time you attempt to make urself look good, you are bad at the game and at trolling.have you not realized that you are trash after 6000+ posts?

this is vomit-material
    myawm2.png

amazing bro. keep that pic coming i'm like the justin beiber of CF. "hate the kid but he's still making millions"

you haven't seen me play once although i am safe to assume you're trash at this game.
    in fact im probably better than you, i've played this game since 09. and i have played with you and you suck. and you RQ alottttt

i don't rq at all. you played with the wrong person. i may have left mid game to change weapons maybe like half a dozen times playing since 09.
  • chillzwut wrote: »
    my response is the guy above me + "myawm cannot snipe/rifle even if his lfie depended on it"

considering you have a quote from a paradox player i'm pretty sure you are someone on their level, maybe choob?

please kid you're lying to yourself. i trashed you plenty of times
    amazing bro. keep that pic coming i'm like the justin beiber of CF. "hate the kid but he's still making millions"

you haven't seen me play once although i am safe to assume you're trash at this game.

even justin beiber is better than you.
    one more thing I did not say I'm soo pro at this game,neither have I said that I can pick the best snipers in this game. the fact that you keep saying this and trying to look good on here is sad.
    MyAWM wrote: »
    i don't rq at all. you played with the wrong person. i may have left mid game to change weapons maybe like half a dozen times playing since 09.

You do RQ, i've seen you rq like 7-10 times while playing black widow gr side, after going 0-3 0-4
    even justin beiber is better than you.
    one more thing I did not say I'm soo pro at this game,neither have I said that I can pick the best snipers in this game. the fact that you keep saying this and trying to look good on here is sad

i don't need to look good here.
    so you say that you've been playing since 09. by what alias? i've never played with a "sloww" before
    i don't need to look good here.
    so you say that you've been playing since 09. by what alias? i've never played with a "sloww" before

no need to say it.
    "i dont need to look good here" lololol that is all you have been doing in almost 90% of the posts I have read, you brag like a wh0re, yet when I see you play you are bad as ***.
    MyAWM you complete utter trash.
    seriously if I were you and got trashed so many times on forums and in game I would just leave.
  • ImBAD uA joke.
    Picked the best snipers in this game numrous times and no luck.
    Please man, so poor.
    I actually read all of this, all i saw was excuses and your ego putting people down.
    You cannot back up anything you have done in this game.
    Most people feel sorry for you, that's probably why you're still in SNSD. It's like plumbers all over again.
  • This thread has dissolved into a flame war. If you can't stay on-topic and be civil, there will be repercussions.
This discussion has been closed.