less than 12h

That is righ in less than 12h there is a new hack. So any idiot belive Z8 dosn't make the vip hack say "I". There is no ban list no SN is showing up when a hack report is sent to z8, crossfire is z8 propriety so that means z8 ALONE has access to source code, and i think it is clear as day light that for a hack showing up in the game in less than 12 h it has ben uploadet on the internet almoust at the same time with the pach, and ONLY Z8 could make a new hack that fast.
I ask a [MOD]... whi z8 dosn't have the same antihack sistem like ijji servers and didn't recive a reply couse there is no rational reason for that except that Z8 IS SELLING VIP HACK.

P.S.
Dear [MOD]..... BEFORE say something stupid like "it is crazy", come with rational argument if not F... you. And as I say before I will start talk to players to swich on AVA wich is hack-free since ijji is not a pro-cheat company like u.

Comments

• Z8Games does NOT have the source code for the game. It is easily accessible though, which is a major flaw.

And no, they don't make the VIPs.
  • idiot Z8 bought from suba games that means that they have not only the rights over metin and crossfire but the source to.
  • G4BOX are the dev's of the game, Z8 only hosts it.
  • Who comes up with these ret*rded conspiracy's anyway?
  • mosad02 wrote: »
    That is righ in less than 12h there is a new hack. So any idiot belive Z8 dosn't make the vip hack say "I". There is no ban list no SN is showing up when a hack report is sent to z8, crossfire is z8 propriety so that means z8 ALONE has access to source code, and i think it is clear as day light that for a hack showing up in the game in less than 12 h it has ben uploadet on the internet almoust at the same time with the pach, and ONLY Z8 could make a new hack that fast.
    I ask a [MOD]... whi z8 dosn't have the same antihack sistem like ijji servers and didn't recive a reply couse there is no rational reason for that except that Z8 IS SELLING VIP HACK.

P.S.
    Dear [MOD]..... BEFORE say something stupid like "it is crazy", come with rational argument if not F... you. And as I say before I will start talk to players to swich on AVA wich is hack-free since ijji is not a pro-cheat company like u.

...some of us don't like getting killed within 5 seconds of a game...and AVA ensures that all noobs get killed within 5 seconds. and IF you say "i don't get killed within 5 seconds of AVA" then you're lying, because you're QQ-ing

Plus-who the hell buys hacks? it just takes one guy to buy the hack, duplicate it, and upload for free. then no one will buy that hacks, so IF Z8 was running this, they'd get like...one hack sold.

Anyhow, some of "your" VIP hacks are just good players, you won't get what i'm talking about until you gained enough skill to be called a hacker continuously.

you're probably just angry that there are more skilled players than you, while you believe yourself to be the best.

P.S.
    That's a pretty funny claim. As for Z8 making hacks, they aren't. First of all, a little basic coding experience would tell you that you don't need access to the source code to make a working hack. In fact, Z8 doesn't have access to the source code. That's reserved for the developers themselves. Regarding the speed of the releases, the people writing hacks do this for a living and are very good at what they do. Due to the nature of the patches and the engine, it's generally a matter of simply finding new memory addresses and changing a few pieces of code. Finally, Z8 does not need to sell hacks. ZP is a lucrative system, and dwarfs the income from CF-specific VIPs. It's just silly to think that a company would so heavily compromise their own product for such a small profit.
  • I've seen oneshotkill hack, speed and aimbot, and they were all zp users. They just dont care about losing their acc's
  • zeMeep wrote: »
    Who comes up with these ret*rded conspiracy's anyway?

brs nuff said
  • a lot of u say "THIS IS STUPID" but u are the stupid one. If u say "THIS IS STUPID" u must have an argument not that cheap propaganda. And my the way reetaard Z8 is the crossfire Owner now, that is why u don't have SP u have ZP u unicelular brain. So I waint for u to come with a solid and logic argument if u have one, but again logic is somethink u are trying to avoid.
  • I've seen 1 speed hack.er since the patch and he was terrible.
  • Moose_1 wrote: »
    G4BOX are the dev's of the game, Z8 only hosts it.
    lol neowiz are the devs, g4box publishes, z8 hosts.

P.S.

crossfire is not z8 property

/thread
  • Why is this thread even open, nor deleted. Beyond stupid op is beyond stupid.
  • It doesnt make any sense to think z8 is making the VIP hacks, but like I sayd in another personal thread... everyone is thinking and commenting this. I have no knoledge on how a hack is done but its incredible to see how they make hack in less then 12 hours, they keep on making this x-trap look stupid
    a lot of u say "THIS IS STUPID" but u are the stupid one. If u say "THIS IS STUPID" u must have an argument not that cheap propaganda. And my the way reetaard Z8 is the crossfire Owner now, that is why u don't have SP u have ZP u unicelular brain. So I waint for u to come with a solid and logic argument if u have one, but again logic is somethink u are trying to avoid.
    Z8 DOES NOT own Crossfire. Z8 PUBLISHES Crossfire. Read this. It's completely ridiculous to think that Z8 develops and sells hacks. This thread has gone on long enough.
  • Lol that's a stupid thought. What kind of company would Ruin it's own game/business?

Just no.
This discussion has been closed.