Where are all the hackers.

2»

Comments

• yeah honestly i dont know where people are calling hacks but there are not alot
  • Met one hacker out of 5 pub S&D games yesterday.

People tend to call hacks on anything these days.
  • too be honest i haven't seen any hackers, I've seen only 1 hacker and he was using 1 shot kill and aimbot but other than that WHERE ARE THEY. i see everyone complain. Is it maybe that people are just getting good at the game and people are mad cause they cant kill them anymore and are trying to find a way to cry about it

you ***ing dumb?i saw like 4 with vips in same room,and yesterday i barely played without hack.ers in my room.and now one more useless patch,withotu the ping fix(where i/and a lot of players got 400 all day in alpha and some times 300 in uk servers.)and more STARS AND SPOPS AND GAY WEAPS.and no im not ragging.im just MAD!
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Met one hacker out of 5 pub S&D games yesterday.

I have played 10 hours ago.

First with 2-3 of my clan mates, we have done 2 clan matches. In both of them, the other clan were hacking, 1 shot kill, wall. We reported them.

Then we went to do some TD in pub. First TD in egypt, a hacker come in (1 shot kill). We kick him out. Then another 2-3 join the room. We were not able to kick them all out.

And that was real hackers. Not legit good player. I've learn to see the difference.

Anyway, I'm glad that the new patch arrive today. We will have much less hacker during a few days.

I have also noticed that there were lot of hackers on alpha, bravo server.
    On the UK server, i have seen only few of them.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Met one hacker out of 5 pub S&D games yesterday.

Yesterday out of 20+ games of varying modes, there was not 1 single game without some player making you the 16th+ 1 shot kill/headshot in an unstoppable kill streak with their p228, m16, m60 or other some such ridiculous gun.

I tried to find a server without any games like this and it was virtually impossible.

Granted, this is something that has only happened recently (within the last few weeks) and generally speaking there are less hackers out there than people make complaints about I'm sure. I see quite a few people making some very beginner mistakes (i.e. camping with halitosis breath in a bad spot waiting to get pinpointed, running into a room where a teammate was just killed and not expecting to get shot at, etc) and calling people hackers for it. Heck, I myself who is generally terrible, and struggles to maintain a 1.0-1.5 kd ratio most games have been kicked for being a hacker when I get that unusually lucky game where I have few deaths and a lot of kills.

So generally, yes, people are overreacting to something that has to do with a lack of skill or understanding of some aspect of playing the game. But recently the number of obvious hackers has skyrocketed... Needless to say this is hopefully being taken care of in this patch and the game returns to some of the normalcy of play i have come to love from this game :D
  • I have to say that I haven't been seeing this 'hacking apocalypse' that's being described by the legions of people flooding the forums... Sure, I've seen a hacker or two recently, but that really isn't anywhere near as large as the problem I keep hearing from everyone else.
  • Spazbunny wrote: »
    I have to say that I haven't been seeing this 'hacking apocalypse' that's being described by the legions of people flooding the forums... Sure, I've seen a hacker or two recently, but that really isn't anywhere near as large as the problem I keep hearing from everyone else.

Which server do you play? at which time? What is recently?
    There were plenty of hackers only since 1-2 days ago.
  • do u wanna joking here?
    That is the biggest problem now. Much hackers are in this game.
    In 1 room most time 2-3 hacker.
    So dont jerk. Maybe you are hacker too.
    The patch must be done. I wanna see what is happened i wait for the last minutes.
  • I'm actually with the person who posted this thread. I know the difference between a good player and a hacker, even when I think someone is hacking, I wait a little longer to actually confirm my thoughts. 60% of hacker accusations are legitimate players and I myself absolutely HATE being kicked for having my pwn **** at 11. I'm not going to turn it down for kids to feel better, especially when I worked to get my skills to where they are today.

I play mostly TD, I played 7 games today, one game of train had a one hit kill hacker, and in the same game I saw my teammate running around full speed with an automatic AWM.
    Both were kicked early, I play west cost server and bravo.

EDIT: ^^ look, even the dude who posted above me is accusing the poster of this thread for hacking.
    If a hacker is in a game. LEAVE. It is a simple as that.
  • too many hacker u idiot.
    u didnt were last night online?
    only hacker there
    dont tell me something about leave.
    in all rooms was a hacker and i played most time MM and in MM i dont need skill, but i have it, to see who hack.
    i Hope all hacker get a virus :-D
    and can never use a pc again or broke his fingers.
  • Maka12345 wrote: »
    too many hacker u idiot.
    u didnt were last night online?
    only hacker there
    dont tell me something about leave.
    in all rooms was a hacker and i played most time MM and in MM i dont need skill, but i have it, to see who hack.
    i Hope all hacker get a virus :-D
    and can never use a pc again or broke his fingers.

Wth? learn grammar. I didn't understand a single thing in that post.
  • I, too, have been noticing a sharp increase in hackers within the last week. I'm sorry for those saying "they're not seeing them" so they're not there, you ... are ... wrong.

I'm sorry but someone running around the whole map and shooting around corners as they're approaching before someone has even popped their head out ... is a waller and or aimbotter.

I'm sorry but someone one-shotting with a P228 ... is a one-shot hacker.

I'm sorry but someone killing me before the match even begins and I can move out of spawn ... is a piece of sht.

So don't sit there and tell me that because you're blind, that means there's not hackers/wallers/aimbotters in CF.
  • whats your point? i just think that there are alot of crybabys and people that are legit and decent at the game are getting accused for no reason. Obviously you cant tell the difference between a legit and a hacker, so dont come flaming on the forums like you know something with your 50 posts and your facts wrong

Just stfu, srsly.
  • lol relax, today at the nigth we will look the vips ;)
    all the times that xtrap update, 2 hours later already see aimbots, 1 shot kil etc… :S
  • maybe you just blow at the game? i haven't seen anything, Ive seen the odd Waller but he/she sucks with it so it doesn't effect anything

I have 15 replays with all one shoot kill hackers, and not only 1 per room, 2 to 7 hackers per room. So if you want prooves send me pm I'll send you all the replays.
  • whats your point? i just think that there are alot of crybabys and people that are legit and decent at the game are getting accused for no reason. Obviously you cant tell the difference between a legit and a hacker, so dont come flaming on the forums like you know something with your 50 posts and your facts wrong

im sure uve got a 0.5 kd

GG
  • i checked CF today and now the new problem... First Hackers! xtrap update...2 hours laters 2 hackers in my room und kill me from A side to B side ( S&D eagleeye)

Now i got a another Problem...

I have a Lot Skill with my M4A1 Custom... I make really much Headshots with this Wep... and now iam a Hacker?

I played 9 times S&D Santoria ( Daily Mission 35 Kills in this Map)

7 Times i got kick...all says iam Hacking...why?

Hackers makes ppls with skills Bad and stole really Game Fun!

For this Easy Game i dont need Hacks!

So who want Testing my Skills or testing iam a real Hacker so PM me and we can make a 1 on 1 (GM becomes Replay if he want) for checking. -.- Who is Crying and Says iam Hacking? Silver or Golden "Stars" and "Stripes"...
  • ya matador is hacking but they are 2 matador hacking and hak is multi weapon hak he was killing with the psg and i mean auto killing first time i c that hack,so the code hak didnt work and they will come bak soon.
  • No, I saw 3 speed hackers today. Aimbot, One shot kill, and Chamm are all still here.