Shut the servers down

My only suggestion to this EPIC FAIL is to shut the CF servers down until you can patch out the resent hack. Stop all items from degrading and get caught up on all the reports.

Add in Ping limits like 1000 threads have put up.

You say you listen to the community Z8...well...now is the time to take action and listen to your community.

MODs don't close this thread till it gets a reply by a GM.

We all want answers, not just "oh, we are working on it"...your not working on it...period. Xtrap is working on it...while our hard earned cash is going to waste.

SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS.

Comments

• azero10 wrote: »
    ur obviusly mad..

He could have a point...
  • +1
    today I tried to kik 1 of the 2 aim-bot hakers and the other one tried to kik me from the room
    shut down the game until (and IF) u can make it better
    in EVERY room is at 2-3 aim-bot hakers or more this is out of hand and if this pach dosn't fix a think I will start ctalk to players to swich on AVA. Since u don't realy care that should be ok with u guys. (U always said to me to quit couse you don't need me and my credit card)
  • My only suggestion to this EPIC FAIL is to shut the CF servers down until you can patch out the resent hack. Stop all items from degrading and get caught up on all the reports.

You say you listen to the community Z8...well...now is the time to take action and listen to your community.

We all want answers, not just "oh, we are working on it"...your not working on it...period. Xtrap is working on it...while our hard earned cash is going to waste.

SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS.

SHUT UP UR MOUTH

we wont give up to the hackers
  • we? who exactly is "WE" and what can "WE" do to stop a haker IN the game?
    jeeez pls use your brain more, it wont hurt promise
  • I like this. My k/d is falling into Hell because of them. I've already decided not to play or buy zp until a patch comes out to fix this.
  • This totally sounds like some dramatic horror movie scene.

"We're getting out of here!"
    "Snap out of it, NO WE'RE NOT!"

This is actually a very good idea. If the servers were shutdown, ZP customers would not
    have to worry about their items going to waste while the patch is coming. Knowing Brazillians,
    they will just leave out of boredom. Do et.
  • I like this. My k/d is falling into Hell because of them. I've already decided not to play or buy zp until a patch comes out to fix this.

god ur right but i had to farm mostly all today to get my k/d back up bc it was a mess >>>9000/13000

dam lucky me i farm but really i dont want to keep farming to get my k/d back up! aimboters are a huge problem on cf, and i think we all should try to do something to help fix this, try sending a list of hackkers not 1 at a time if u do send it at 1 time then it would just be building up! ur not the only person who plays and sends reports to z8 about who hacks

but the reports takes too long there should be a faster way to do it

but can someone post how to report a hackker cause i am getting tired of seen all these hackkers i should just send a folder of replays of who hacks
  • My only suggestion to this EPIC FAIL is to shut the CF servers down until you can patch out the resent hack. Stop all items from degrading and get caught up on all the reports.

SHUT DOWN THE SERVERS.

SHUT UR MOUTH UP

we wont give up to the hackers yeah we will win this war!!!!!
  • Well nothing to say... the time will tell us what the future holds for CF :S
  • Well nothing to say... the time will tell us what the future holds for CF :S

time will do nothin if crossfire does not step up a little bit and really starting to see if someone is hacking i say if people report someone more then 7 times over the passed 3 weeks he might hack

but u never no
  • CF has always had troubles with hackers. Either deal with it or BUY a fps game.

f2p fps games will always be trash.
  • Maybe they let their X-Trap guard down on purpose - like a system test - to flush out a mess of hacks. It worked.

Now did they do anything good with the info? Probably learned a thing or do. Certainly started testing the IP bans...

So all in all - a little growing pains, maybe. But we're back to grinding decent games again, aren't we?
  • Aims botters I am guessing use other programs to move there aimer to the persons head.

So I am guessing the program track the screen for heads.

So I wouldn't call them hackers because there not hacking into the game or code.

There just using a third party program.

So Devs can't fix this problem that easy because there nothing wrong with the system.

The only solution I can think of is putting random heads everywhere to fool the aimbotters.

But this will look stupid and they will still end up hitting the people anyways.

So unless I am wrong I think the Devs have gotta harder problem than we think they do.

Or maybe they are hacking into the game but I would think they would do something other than auto HS if they can hak a game (like auto everyone dies???)

I am just rambling on but I think I am right?

I'm Tired :L