Ban hacks or Less Revenue.

You probably have enough of these, but I'd like to pitch in my decision. Everyday I see AT LEAST 20 hackers with aimbots, wallers, or even one shot kill with a weak gun. Today I was in game and within 4 games, each one had a hacker.
So as of today, my credit card will no longer go through a Z8 game purchase until you start listening to your customers and preventing hacks. Ya I may not know how you run things in your company's technicians team but I do know one thing about business: if a customer has a problem, you fix it. It seems you have MANY customers who are upset on just this one topic, as a business, you fail. You can do nothing about this, but trust me, others are starting to feel this way.
Z8Games: -$8.99 that you have to find from someone else.
Matt: +$8.99 that I originally wanted to spend here but now I can spend it on whatever the hell I want now. Thanks.

Comments

• Hmm nice story, Did it ever occur to you that this is a free game?
    I am sure they are working right now trying to fix them, also i'm sure there are lots of people buying zp to replace your loss.
  • There will be a patch tonight, so you can play with many more legit (non-hacking) players tomorrow.

You must remember that Crossfire is a free game, therefor hacks will always be on it. Same goes for BlackShot, Combat Arms, A.V.A, etc.
  • Efficient wrote: »
    There will be a patch tonight, so you can play with many more legit (non-hacking) players tomorrow.

You must remember that Crossfire is a free game, therefor hacks will always be on it. Same goes for BlackShot, Combat Arms, A.V.A, etc.

Crossfire is a free game? Ok, you can play for free, so why dont they give the weapons away for free instead of ZP and BP? Because they want to make money!

With more hackers online than ever, they will be losing money from people who stop buying or stop playing completely. It has taken far too long to bring out a patch.

And please dont do another 1000 Kills promotion. That event made the whole hacking problem ten times worse than it already was.
  • cheaters

Today in almost every second game ill met at list 1 hacker, most aimboth.
    Ill met aimbother which i report before 5 days with obviosly hack, and i see he stil play.
    Well, if stay like this i must stop play this game and find some game where cheaters pay for ors cheat.
    So long and stay good!
  • , so why dont they give the weapons away for free instead of ZP and BP? Because they want to make money!

Well, you see, if they did not sell any of these weapons, then they would not receive
    a pay check, which results in the server going down more often, to save money, etc.

If you're a ZP buyer, then keep buying as you usually do. All the money that you use
    on Z8Games goes straight to the server. It either goes towards patches, new maps,
    weapons, characters, bug fixes, and other important things. If all the customers just
    stopped buying ZP, you would no longer have patches, or new maps, and the server
    would eventually go down due to not being able to pay.

Punishing Z8Games is not the way to do it, you should not punish anyone, but the
    players who are creating/using the hacks. XTrap is trying very hard to patch as many
    hacks as possible. We'll see tonight just how many hacks that XTrap has patched.
  • will u say: its free game and we can use hacks, yeah yeah
  • I was paying for ZP and paying for their pay checks so I could play a fun game. It is becoming less fun all the time with more hackers so why would anyone want to continue paying for a game when nothing gets done about the hackers for weeks on end?

I agree on the last part though. I am looking forward to seeing how many hacks this new patch actually stops. It will determine whether I continue playing this game or move on to something thats worth my money.
  • I never said you could use hacks. Using them gets you banned. They are also illegal.
    I'm saying that people who are using hacks are in risk of their account.

It's not really my job to provide you with information, regarding everything, I am just
    a user, trying to calm down the Community until the patch comes, but really, you could
    only help by doing the same thing I am doing. Being patient, and worry-free.

EDIT: Before the beginning of this hack-frenzy, there was only boxes, chams,
    or whatever. I guess XTrap only carries on with a solution when there are hacks such as aimbot, or
    intense VIP hacks such as the ones that are being used today. Like I've said in previous threads,
    just send in Support Tickets to get those players off of Crossfire.

They just don't know that playing legit is fun also, do they? Hacking isn't that great.
  • People wonder if the support system even works... because I know for sure I am not the only one.
  • If Giggletron read this thread, he will close it like the other. Look here:

[GAME ERRORS] Omg too many vip h4ckers !!! Pls fixx!!!!
    Execution33

09-15-2010 06:56 PM
    by [MOD]Giggletron 20 247

Send PM 09-15-2010, 06:56 PM

We dont need a gazillion threads on this... peoples questions have been answered in another thread.

@Giggletron

Thank you very much for your friendly, obliging, competent, professional, perfect and customer oriented answer.

P.S.
    We (your customers !!) dont need a gazillion hackers on this.....

P.P.S
    I hope the patch will shut out all stupid Hackers in one fell swoop.

P.P.P.S.
    Please recreate the ban list! ....so you will perhaps retrieve the confidence of your customers.
  • I am as well sick of the hack. As of the massive widespread aimbot hacks, some noob leeched the vip hack, and it spread like wildfire in a matter of days among players/clans/etc. so the hack was free for anyone and everyone to use. All because of some doosh. lol.
  • /Facepalm.
    You QQers act like they arn't doing anything against these hackers.
    Go complain to xTrap, or the Developers, no one on the forums cares.

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.
  • mcgraw1989 wrote: »
    Matt: +$8.99 that I originally wanted to spend here but now I can spend it on whatever the hell I want now. Thanks.

I'm taking mine to taco bell.
  • iTacoBell wrote: »
    I'm taking mine to taco bell.

99 Cent Double Beef Burrito?!?!
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    99 Cent Double Beef Burrito?!?!

Omgosh.. mmmm... burrito's...
  • iTacoBell wrote: »
    Omgosh.. mmmm... burrito's...

I can get them anytime I want..mwuahahaha. ;3
  • those who dont use hack, they care,
    now we know why u dont care.
  • mcgraw1989 wrote: »
    You probably have enough of these, but I'd like to pitch in my decision. Everyday I see AT LEAST 20 hackers with aimbots, wallers, or even one shot kill with a weak gun. Today I was in game and within 4 games, each one had a hacker.
    So as of today, my credit card will no longer go through a Z8 game purchase until you start listening to your customers and preventing hacks. Ya I may not know how you run things in your company's technicians team but I do know one thing about business: if a customer has a problem, you fix it. It seems you have MANY customers who are upset on just this one topic, as a business, you fail. You can do nothing about this, but trust me, others are starting to feel this way.
    Z8Games: -$8.99 that you have to find from someone else.

Will you assssssoles ever understand that this is a FREE game? Of course, there will be some nuub hakers, but you have to be poistive and look for the bright side of it.

And can't you see that they are working hard? And What? You thinking patching some haks is a piece of cake?
  • IRONY!xD

And after all this situation with hacking the past few days,and after my frustration about it X-Trap disconnects me from game.
    I log in again and this message appears; "Hack tool detected".
    Bravo X-Trap.You found me.
  • Guys games like ace online, jade dynasty, Nexiuz, Warsow doesnt have hackers and they free to play.

Their company cares about their players. Their support teams are 10x better. I know cuz i play all these for like 1 year now and never had any problems.