Completely screwed for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-dHa9M3ZFA
Possibly career is screwed.
Seen Cisse, Smith, Eduardo all suffer huge injuries which list Valencia has just joined :/ Hopefully this won't ruin his career,but i think it will. Its impossible to come back strong after having your leg in that mess =(

However...I think its time we look to the future again. This season we're f*cked. We can give up on the premiership now. Gibson needs to play more,and work harder in training (if he improves his long range passing and intercepting - we have the new,but more improved ''Xabi Alonso''. Cleverly if re-called looks like an amazing prospect on right-wing,maybe he'll get some caps. Havent even seen Bebe , i dont have a clue what he'll do but he can play right wing. Rafael can push up,but i prefer him in right-back.

Ofc,my favourite - ''Kiko'' Macheda. Seen this kid a couple times for the reserves,looks like the new Cantona/Totti/Bergkamp to me. Amazing touches,great awareness and touch,strong in the air and an natural finisher. I reckon he needs his ''partner'' to link up with him like how Xavi and Iniesta have a strong link,Gerrard and Torres and the infamous Yorke / Cole goal machine strike partnership. Kiko could play anywhere I think he has so much ability,or Hernandez could move over.

Our wingers now are crap except Nani. Giggs has nice crosses and touches,but is lacking pace and the ability to take players on and Park is just bad unless you want a really hard worker for big games. Anderson returning is a huge boost. We're missing a player to get forward and link the strikers to midfielders and wingers. Gibson,Carrick play from deep,Scholesy doesnt have the legs to run so much and Fletcher is a hard worker,but not too talented. Hargreaves is one of the best midfielders in the world,but unfortunately is always injured.

Evra is crap. Play De Lait more,Fabio is very small,and he's right footed so his crossing on his left foot is weak unfortunately since he's a great lad. Smalling needs more game time than Evans,Evans battles hard but isn't that talented.

Michael Owen is shiit. Cancel his contract.

Comments