"We Know"

12346»

Comments

• The number of crybabies still outrank the number of hackers.

obviously, It's crossfire .
  • iBLameDdot wrote: »
    Mods don't work at z8...

Who said they did? Hi said that z8games needs to hire more staff "GM's" not Mods... Mods are voluntary players that want to help this game.
  • Oh what a genius I think you're the first person to ever create such a thread!

Instead of writing useless threads, please read GM's posts. They are working on it, releasing a katana won't slow down their banning process. If you don't want it, then don't buy it.
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Can people just stop posting these threads. I think we got the point after the first thread. If you want to post a suggestion, post it in the suggestions forum.

It's not a suggestion...
    First i want to " Hear " if you all aprove,then i put in the suggestions...
  • Will hacks and glitches be fixed in next patch?

Im just about to quit this game. Im spending 20 dollars a week for this game, I enjoy the stuff but there is a hacker in every mutant mode match (damage hack, 999999 damage one....). And everyone in mutant mode is glitching. And now they just developed aimbotting. Is Z8games going to fix this problem? Are they even going to investigate? They will just keep making hacks until you catch them.
  • We've seen this thread countless times now. Here's the answer. Z8's patches aren't hack patches, XTrap patches are. Z8 and XTrap are currently working on the matter of hackers, so sit tight.
  • Awm3r wrote: »
    Im just about to quit this game. Im spending 20 dollars a week for this game, I enjoy the stuff but there is a hacker in every mutant mode match (damage hack, 999999 damage one....). And everyone in mutant mode is glitching. And now they just developed aimbotting. Is Z8games going to fix this problem? Are they even going to investigate? They will just keep making hacks until you catch them.

maybe you should spent $20 a week on some sort of education so you acc know about tha various tings z8/xtrap etc do/try to do/how they work etc etc blah blah

aimbotting is old
    real vip aimbot > better than this poorly coded pub aimbot i mean come on it doesnt even have autoaim&targetswap&skeletonmodellocation :L
  • badll wrote: »
    Haven't seen cheats in this game for like 4 months then POOF. So I was thinking that maybe just MAYBE, instead of a katana we could have an update to fix glitches and patch cheats.

kaka
    been a fair amount of wallers in pubs since forever
  • The amount of crybabies still outranks the amount of hackers.
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    kaka
    been a fair amount of wallers in pubs since forever

Yep its been getting progressively worser and worser, now a 1 hit kill hack is out too
  • badll wrote: »
    Haven't seen cheats in this game for like 4 months then POOF. So I was thinking that maybe just MAYBE, instead of a katana we could have an update to fix glitches and patch cheats.

xtrap.

needs to patch again.

kekeke.
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    CrossFire is the 11th worldwide most played registered game
    I beated ya Giggle ;D
    Aha 13 boi beated ya aha
    SiilenceR wrote: »
    Cool story bro.

you bet your zp it was IT WAS AWESOME!!!! keep them coming
    *note to self*
    be nice to people
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Yes. Dramatically.

i honestly swore i heard the drama music from Law&Order, the oldies version... i turn, and yea, the tv was broadcasting them.... didn't make me stop and stare and think (saidin is a god)

still waiting (12:59PM) to play and see all them hackers get a third arm
  • BLAH1111 wrote: »
    you know what ill do what i want you guys dont do sh1t on cf see if i care bann me see what happends ill be a fking pri.ck and make a new email and flam again f2gget dont do sh1t about the ha.ck fk you guys deal with it one fking week and no results with the new ha.cks OTHER GAMES would deal with it and you know what this is a fking usa game fk you n1gger brazilians and i am going to do anything i can to fk z8 games up im going to look into your lisence agreement this is supposted to be a usa / uk game cant put a sever in brazil hmm i wonder why it will break your lisence fk you n1gger f2ggets fk you give me anouther warning b1tches like i said ill be ba,.ck on a new account ill be a pain like the ha.cks are in game till you deal with it i will not stop FK YOU Z8GAMES

may i offer a cup of SHUD DA HELL UP!!!!

people like you make this world a better place to die in...

if fk was a form of currency, you would have a lot...

just saying, Rage some more kiddo

(umad?)
  • the hackers

the old hacks have come back, and to me, it's getting annoying. so rite now, z8games has three choices:
    1.give out free hacks to everyone so that it's fair, this way, hacks wont be special anymore(not gonna happen)
    2.dont give crap about the hacks and let cf go back to how it was a year ago...it was mad funny, like mad hackers and everyone going, stop using hacks or i will use my hacks. (still not gonna happen)
    3. make a hacker server for everyone who has hacks and let them play there. so this way, you can have most of the hackers put there. and then let z8games do what they have to do...(not gonna happen!)
    so, you see, hackers are endless. you cant stop them, they are waht makes a game a game. oh, and i have one more choice:
    4. instead of just banning that account, also ban that email from games(have all the games work togetehr as one against this threat of hackers) and delete the game from that computer and ban the computer from downloading cf again.(the most likely one)
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Yes. Dramatically.

http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=8361121 Is he some kind of protected player of z8Games? Becouse he is on my ban list since some weeks, reason: one-shot-kill hack in MM Mode. (look at the last played date its yesterday)