One thing to say!

Dear Admins & MODs,

Seriously hacking rate became so obvious now days, the game became so awful to the limit I can't wait til they patch the X-Trap as soon as possible..
It's hard to play a single proper match in pub now days even people became so greedy to use a hack in clan servers like "i don't give a f*ck".

Once I played vs a hacker & after the match got done i told him you're BANNED, he said ( i don't give a f*ck, i got 20 accounts) i was like screw that..

Please instead of inventing new gunz with different colors, try to find our an automated system can kick the hackers out of the rooms immediately coz patching & updating X-Trap it's useless because after every patch with 1 month as usual people starting to find away out to break anti-cheat with new VIP hacks. and the poor legit players has to suffer until new update or new patch comes out to play a CLEAN game only like for a MONTH.

Best Regards,
DEATH

Comments

• Please read GM's post... they are working on it. They even said they're breaking records 'bout daily hack bans. I doubt they'd lie about such a subject.

Play with a couple of friends, boot hacker.s and everything is going to be fine. The pesky 12 years old who hack are simply wasting their money on their little injectors, it's their problem.
  • Go away? silly noobies the GMs are working on it.
  • They are working on it. As Froggie stated above, they are breaking records. Bans are going out left and right.
  • I believe z8 should release a new anti-cheats like equity or csn-anti cheats instead of wasting there money on crap and **** anti-cheats.if you guys pay more attentions to the game i am sure u can resolve this. we don't really need new guns with diff colors. i understand z8 need money but come on if u guys can fix this hackers issue i know for a fact a lot of ppl will wanna join crossfire. i been playing a new games release by suba base M.A.T game sux but at the same time its fun cuz i dont have 2 deal with hackers.

If this hackers issue continue mark my words crossfire will fail and ppl will quit the game cuz there are plenty of games out there just don't wanna post any link and they are hacks free.
  • The amount of crybabies still outranks the amount of hackers.
  • Agentcloud wrote: »
    I believe z8 should release a new anti-cheats like equity or csn-anti cheats instead of wasting there money on crap and **** anti-cheats.if you guys pay more attentions to the game i am sure u can resolve this. we don't really need new guns with diff colors. i understand z8 need money but come on if u guys can fix this hackers issue i know for a fact a lot of ppl will wanna join crossfire. i been playing a new games release by suba base M.A.T game sux but at the same time its fun cuz i dont have 2 deal with hackers.

If this hackers issue continue mark my words crossfire will fail and ppl will quit the game cuz there are plenty of games out there just don't wanna post any link and they are hacks free.

XTrap is better than CSN and WOGL AC IMO. XTrap can do wonders when used correctly. CSN and WOGL AC were made to appeal to a smaller quantity of players (competitive side) and thus if hacking is detected (which rarely happens), they ban them. XTrap is for a larger quantity.
  • We are working on it.

sadDog.jpg

Have a seat over there.
This discussion has been closed.