Remove hackers instead of making cf look like a manga show.

Hello cf players and z8game mods etc.

I have played CF for quite a long time now and I really like the game but it seams like that will change rapidly when some of the later patches only bringed discomfort in my playing and many other peoples playing too.

The latest patches did bring some good stuff l but not much of importance for the gameplay, actually I think it did bring more bad things (my personal opinion).

Lets start with one of the first things that went wrong recently. The M12s is the biggest noob cannon ever made in CF history so far I think many people know what i mean at this point. To make this clear lets say that a gun with so low recoil that you can hit a coin while spraying across the map aint a fair game gun (not that accurate but almost). I understand if you disagree but it´s how I feel about it.

Now lets continue... The latest patch that added some stuff that I know many people dont like. Lets start with a Asia map "Forbidden tempel" and the STAR character. I thought that cf was a realistic game and not a "Manga" show (I dont have anything against that kind of culture but I dont think those things are suitable in CF).

Now to the biggest problem.. Of some reason there have been loads of hackers the latest time and they are just increasing every day.

I think you should put more time in removing hackers from CF then adding stuff that dont improves the game itself.

Thats a little bit of what I think I hope its not all rubbish.

Comments