Player Petition to Enable Ping Limits

Due to on going and current "MAJOR" issues with hackers in our game. I would like to open this petition to G4Box and Z8 Games to Enable Ping Limits in CF NA on all servers.

Our community has requested, asked and suggested this happen many of times. However, to not a single persons surprise you have yet to listen.

With the most resent outbreak of hacking we the paying public are losing out on any items that we have purchased. People buy Armor...but what good does it do you if every match has a noob with a hack with 1shot/aimbot.

I've been, along with anyone else that has made a purchase, been screwed over. We pay for a service, yes I know we dont have too, but your pay check is lined with our money. We want one thing...PING LIMITS.

If you want to be viewed as the "Great Cash Cow", well...you already are. If you want Brazils money...give them a version all their own. You want players to far from the UK to play...give them a version...they have Russia CF as well now.

Why is it that NA/UK players are being forced into unfair game play, unlike every other version.

WE WANT PING LIMITS!!!!

Supporters please send a support ticket in ever day requesting ping limits on the game and help support EQUALITY AMONGST THE CF VERSIONS.

QQers, Trolls and others: Don't bother flaming, Trolling our putting some BS after this like: "Close this Thread". There has always been a large fallowing of CF players that have wanted this. If your BR, or farther away then the limits would cover...to bad...you have put this on yourself.

Core2DuoOC

Comments

• Due to on going and current "MAJOR" issues with hackers in our game. I would like to open this petition to G4Box and Z8 Games to Enable Ping Limits in CF NA on all servers.

Our community has requested, asked and suggested this happen many of times. However, to not a single persons surprise you have yet to listen.

With the most resent outbreak of hacking we the paying public are losing out on any items that we have purchased. People buy Armor...but what good does it do you if every match has a noob with a hack with 1shot/aimbot.

I've been, along with anyone else that has made a purchase, been screwed over. We pay for a service, yes I know we dont have too, but your pay check is lined with our money. We want one thing...PING LIMITS.

If you want to be viewed as the "Great Cash Cow", well...you already are. If you want Brazils money...give them a version all their own. You want players to far from the UK to play...give them a version...they have Russia CF as well now.

Why is it that NA/UK players are being forced into unfair game play, unlike every other version.

WE WANT PING LIMITS!!!!

Supporters please send a support ticket in ever day requesting ping limits on the game and help support EQUALITY AMONGST THE CF VERSIONS.

QQers, Trolls and others: Don't bother flaming, Trolling our putting some BS after this like: "Close this Thread". There has always been a large fallowing of CF players that have wanted this. If your BR, or farther away then the limits would cover...to bad...you have put this on yourself.

Core2DuoOC

i agree .. ping limits would be a great idea.. or make a South American server so laggers can stop coming into our games... i get 9-11 ping when i play CF and i always get shot thru walls and stuff like that from people with 150+ WE NEED PING LIMITS
  • Thats what i said, but u dont have to put this way.
    U can do it much more clever. If u make some servers/channels with a ping range like 0-60 - 30- 90 60-120, 90-xx. u wont BAN anyone from playing CF, and this means CF will get all their money, and players will get all their games, and much better game experience, since laggers will lagg together, and low pingers can ping themselves too.
  • Eh, won't happen but I support.

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    Eh, won't happen but I support.

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.

Well why not do what im doing and sending in support tickets every day...till something happens. they cant ban me for stating the normal outcry from a majority of the CF community.

Join in and lets get some changes made.

Arn't you all tired of spending money in a game, if its a waste to make the purchase if someone can gets a hack and nullifies your armor with oneshot or starts aimboting your team mates.

Find me a hacker with a ping under 200, you wont find many...why, because we dont need hacks to show the world we here in the US/ UK have what it takes to be a good gamers. Its been more prevalent lately that its people farther out then the US and UK that are the cause...and continuing factor in the degrading nature of CF NA/UK.

All i want to see is EQUALITY.
  • right if they pay so much money into this get them thier own
    SA cf server
    and let them play on that hell you can even pre install the hacks for them
    i dont care as long as i dont gotta deal with them
  • Ping limits don't stop anyone playing, and its totally fair.
  • love the idea and i support it, but i really don't see this happening, BRs and other high pingers spend as much or maybe more on this game then others, that being said, am sure Z8 isn't going to do anything to hurt the feelings of there poor cash cows, like make ping limiting games/severs or banning a whole group of people. at the end of the day Z8 still gets paid, and if you get mad and leave, so what! two more people will take your place and buy ZP.

oya even if they make a BR sever do you truly think they would go to it? like really
  • I agree but ping limits have to be by rooms so Crossfire don't loose players...
    That would let me play without like 8/10 hackers cause BR's always have high ping on Uk ;)
  • 1. Petitions are not allowed.
    2. As much as I hate BRs and their lag, I'm still against ping limits.
  • EmoMunzta wrote: »
    1. Petitions are not allowed.
    2. As much as I hate BRs and their lag, I'm still against ping limits.

why are u against ping limits ?

Can u explain me, whats wrong with this system ? :

If u make some servers/channels with a ping ranges like 0-60 - 30- 90 60-120, 90-xx. u wont BAN anyone from playing CF, and this means CF will get all their money, and players will get all their games, and much better game experience, since laggers will lagg together, and low pingers can ping themselves too.

So everybody will have what he wants. - and almost nothing he dont want to.
    Whats wrong with it tell me ?
  • I support this all the way,I would even be ready to organize a boycott of CF until they move their ass and do something about all the laggers and hack.s. Think its time to do some serious action and force Z8 along with G4Box into making some improvements about these issues and not only to make improvements like the badge system and implementing new weapons and characters just so ppl would buy them and increase cash flow for Z8. Everyone who think this is a good idea and is a clan leader that can help me organize this can PM me and we can talk bussines.
  • why are u against ping limits ?

If u make some servers/channels with a ping ranges like 0-60 - 30- 90 60-120, 90-xx. u wont BAN anyone from playing CF, and this means CF will get all their money, and players will get all their games, and much better game experience, since laggers will lagg together, and low pingers can ping themselves too.

And....

If you want a lag room (with any ping) don't make the room with ping restrictions or join one without ping restrictions.
  • If there was it'll be horrible for me, because my ping spikes every second..
  • But your thinking a limit has to be exact, it could be made a million ways to stop spike kicks.

For example you can spike above the max ping but for only 1 min or something.
  • My ping will spike and stay at like 200(As an example) for quite a while sometimes..
  • why are u against ping limits ?

I hate it because of selfish reta'rds like you. Read your PMs. And don't PM me again. Get out.
This discussion has been closed.