Kick player vote may not be working right...

I really do apologize if this is not the correct section, but this is as close to a help section I can find, although I do not see it as a technical issue, but in-game issue, perhaps. Please move this thread to the appropriate section if this is in the wrong place. Thanks.

I have played Crossfire for a little while, started about a year ago, took a long break, and am now back. I have seen this issue when I first started playing, and still see it. It has to do with kicking people, and it only seems to happen when the player being kicked is being kicked for hacking/cheating.

It starts normal, several people right then and there vote yes to kick the player, like my last game. Got to about five votes yes, and two votes no. There were a lot of people in the game, but a lot of them did not vote, or so it seemed. At the very last second before the vote ended, and I mean last second, the no votes jumped to eight, and the player was not kicked.

Now the player is not the issue, I have no idea if they were cheating or not. The problem is, and it happens to real hackers and cheaters, you know, the ones that get a hundred kills in the first few minutes of the game, but have one or two deaths. Everytime someone votes to kick them, the yes votes usually go through, the no's are low, then at the last second the no votes strangely jump to a higher number then the yes votes.

Sometimes, there are more no votes then players in the game, and I know there is something wrong when that happens. This has happened for over a year, and I am wondering if it's a glitch, some new hack, or the voting thing does not update the no votes correctly, and they are only shown at the end of the voting process.

It is just weird that nearly every time someone tries to vote a hacker out, the no votes jump during the last second of the vote, and it is always several votes higher then the no vote, sometimes, although I could be wrong and not have been paying attention, but more no votes then there are players. Just seems weird six players all voted no to keep them during the exact same and last second.

If it is something normal, can someone explain exactly WHAT it is that causes no votes to suddenly appear, not like a slow increase, but from like two no votes to eight in the last second. Thanks in advance, and I do hope this is not an issue but it just not showing all the no votes right, but at the end it registers them correctly.

Also, take note, this does not happen to every hacker, but when it does happen to one, no matter how many people vote to kick them, it always does the same exact thing, and it always equals the same amount of no votes, everytime, but at the last second. So eventually people just give up, it becomes impossible to do anything.

Again, please move this if this is in the wrong section.

Comments

• Imperiex wrote: »
    I really do apologize if this is not the correct section, but this is as close to a help section I can find, although I do not see it as a technical issue, but in-game issue, perhaps. Please move this thread to the appropriate section if this is in the wrong place. Thanks.

I have played Crossfire for a little while, started about a year ago, took a long break, and am now back. I have seen this issue when I first started playing, and still see it. It has to do with kicking people, and it only seems to happen when the player being kicked is being kicked for hacking/cheating.

It starts normal, several people right then and there vote yes to kick the player, like my last game. Got to about five votes yes, and two votes no. There were a lot of people in the game, but a lot of them did not vote, or so it seemed. At the very last second before the vote ended, and I mean last second, the no votes jumped to eight, and the player was not kicked.

Now the player is not the issue, I have no idea if they were cheating or not. The problem is, and it happens to real hackers and cheaters, you know, the ones that get a hundred kills in the first few minutes of the game, but have one or two deaths. Everytime someone votes to kick them, the yes votes usually go through, the no's are low, then at the last second the no votes strangely jump to a higher number then the yes votes.

Sometimes, there are more no votes then players in the game, and I know there is something wrong when that happens. This has happened for over a year, and I am wondering if it's a glitch, some new hack, or the voting thing does not update the no votes correctly, and they are only shown at the end of the voting process.

It is just weird that nearly every time someone tries to vote a hacker out, the no votes jump during the last second of the vote, and it is always several votes higher then the no vote, sometimes, although I could be wrong and not have been paying attention, but more no votes then there are players. Just seems weird six players all voted no to keep them during the exact same and last second.

If it is something normal, can someone explain exactly WHAT it is that causes no votes to suddenly appear, not like a slow increase, but from like two no votes to eight in the last second. Thanks in advance, and I do hope this is not an issue but it just not showing all the no votes right, but at the end it registers them correctly.

Also, take note, this does not happen to every hacker, but when it does happen to one, no matter how many people vote to kick them, it always does the same exact thing, and it always equals the same amount of no votes, everytime, but at the last second. So eventually people just give up, it becomes impossible to do anything.

Again, please move this if this is in the wrong section.

I hate to say it, but all the no votes are when kids don't press f11. they automatically turn into no votes. so basically, theres alot of dumb 12 year olds that don't know the meaning of f11.
  • That is just stupid. Sense when does not voting equal no?

It should mean neutral, they don't care, et cetera.

Well that is extremely annoying, that just makes it more easy for the hackers to stay in the game, I mean, why make it easy to kick one out.