Maybe I should just quit.

I just woke up an hour ago, and decided hmm. What a good way to start my day by owning some noobs in CF! I log on, go into a game. Aimbot, 1hit kill hacker in the room. I'm like ok w.e just kick and report. So I do that. I go to another game. Another hack. Kick, report, etc. I go to do my mission, which just so happens to be escape ruins 45 kills. I go in, TWO hackers, both aimbot, both 1hit kill. BOTH from the same clan. I'm like, okay. I've not played a single game today without a hacker coming in and destroying it. And it just so happens to be that there are tons of 12 year olds playing, because they obviously don't know what f11 means. So the hackers stay. What I would love to know is:

Will my 10+ reports today be read soon? Will they be banned? Will crossfire ever update the anticheat on a regular basis so that us "legit" players don't pull our hair out? Or will this game stay as bad as it is right now with all the hacks, and end up just releasing it's own hacks on the forums for the rest of us to use. Seriously. I don't know how much longer I can stand this bs, before i just quit and sell my account on ebay. It might be worth more than the effort i put in trying to play fair like the rest.

I'm sick of this.

/end rant.

Comments